The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: China Doll KTV - 中国城

Wow, many sifus have spoken.

I think its true in a sense.

In my humble opinion, every MAN's taste is different. Each flower looks differently from different man's view. The meimei also have different tactics to deal with us. Most impt is 随机应变吧。

We all deal with our mei-mei with our own tactics and tools differently, if we all use the same tactics and tools, then too easily countered by the meimei liao. Maybe the less experienced meimei will be fooled, but definately not the "experience, smart ones" especially the singers
Old 02-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGguy33 View Post
Wow, many sifus have spoken.

I think its true in a sense.

In my humble opinion, every MAN's taste is different. Each flower looks differently from different man's view. The meimei also have different tactics to deal with us. Most impt is 随机应变吧。
Well say bro, the trick is to capture their heart for our own lust and not their greed. They need competition from their fellow colleagues in order to improve their service level. So if u keen on any gal try not to just sit with her exclusively as she will take u for granted and will start to ask u for financial help for her problems.

bro, we have outing ususally on certain week day hh or sat. Do join us if you are free. for more info ctc badboyz.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Samster

SGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySGguy33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunzi View Post
Well say bro, the trick is to capture their heart for our own lust and not their greed. They need competition from their fellow colleagues in order to improve their service level. So if u keen on any gal try not to just sit with her exclusively as she will take u for granted and will start to ask u for financial help for her problems.

bro, we have outing ususally on certain week day hh or sat. Do join us if you are free. for more info ctc badboyz.
thanks bro for the invite,

spoken with badboyz, applogies for not able able to join you guys at dm ytd, will drop by later after my classes. cheers!
Old 02-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
My 2 cents worh.

From your posts, I can tell u are old bird in peace centre ktvs be it monticarlo or jade or chinadoll. Those gals able to earn enough tips by running up and down the 3 ktvs and also some extraordinary tips from some veg heads. If u keep verbally ask them to "chu" "chu" "chu" their reply will be very negative. Why lower their pride and "chu"with u for tat few hundred bucks and risk tarnishing their reputation by your "word of mouth" or broadcasting on Internet that she "chu" with u. Mind u they have alot of cronies trying to impress them by being "ear" and "eye" of sbf and report to them in details of what was written about them here. I not as regular as u but the gals there seldom butterfly me very long and they are always first to initiate the "chu" and not me. Of course for those I nt keen, I always act blur or drunk. The trick is not to verbally or candidly ask to "chu" so often and don't sit too many gals. Why? tat place if u give them 50 bucks they will eternally remember u. Do u wanna to give 50 bucks to 3 gals and 2 remember u or 30 bucks to 5 gals and none remember u at all as most customers give 30 bucks during hh anyway. After a few rounds when they comfortable with u, they will hint or explicit ask u to go out with them cas u are 1 of the rare customer tat neve ask them out for ulterior motive. I maybe wrong just share my view.

I am still very new there as compared to u. Just share my limited experience there and hope to be able to learn a few pointers with old bird like u. If both of us there, is my honour to invite u for a beer.
Yup very good pointers...I have used various methods at these joints...if I stick to my operandi modus...it usually works....but if I get impatient and show hand too early it doesn't....just that recently I got abit impatient so never stick to my tried and tested methods that I failed...haha... btw don't call me old bird ley....i am just a small and inexperienced player...sharing pointers with the senior bros here who teach me a trick or not....it also depends on the girl la....usually the girls I like are tough nuts to crack but I quite like it because if can chu with everyone just go hc and the service and costs is much cheaper!....
Old 02-10-2010, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
usually the girls I like are tough nuts to crack but I quite like it because if can chu with everyone just go hc and the service and costs is much cheaper!....
haha, bro, agree with you on this.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
prcik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGguy33 View Post
haha, bro, agree with you on this.
and confirm that the service at those 150 GL is much much better........
Old 02-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nitekids is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi senior bro! where is this china doll ktv(中国城)located?wat is the damage of the beer or liquid there?got any happy hour?got chio bo or not?
Old 02-10-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
it also depends on the girl la....usually the girls I like are tough nuts to crack but I quite like it because if can chu with everyone just go hc and the service and costs is much cheaper!....
Too hard mai crack lar especially those with bf or sugar daddy so many tree around juz choose another 1 tat can be hacked down with minimal effort
Old 02-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
The trick is not to verbally or candidly ask to "chu" so often and don't sit too many gals. Why? tat place if u give them 50 bucks they will eternally remember u. Do u wanna to give 50 bucks to 3 gals and 2 remember u or 30 bucks to 5 gals and none remember u at all as most customers give 30 bucks during hh anyway. After a few rounds when they comfortable with u, they will hint or explicit ask u to go out with them cas u are 1 of the rare customer tat neve ask them out for ulterior motive. I maybe wrong just share my view.
Pardon me as I do have a differing view on your experience sharing on giving tips.

Personally I think that $50 tips for butterfly gals is quite common nowadays, even in KTVs @Peace Centre. I dont think the gal will remember u for eternally if you have given her $50 tips.

I will usually book the gal for the whole session if I enjoy her companyship very much for the first 10-20 min after she has come in. I will then ask her if she has sat with other customers yet. If she said no, then I will offer her $100-$150 to ask her to stay. In this way you created an impression on her instantly but still it may NOT be eternally.

Trust me, except for those Ang Pai, most of the gals hate knocking on the door trying their luck. They actually prefer someone to book them. This method has worked well for me. I managed to bonk 4 out of 5 gers that I have booked so far. Hope this method will also help you guys.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 18
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

bro yangguo,
you are the man.
maybe next time if i am free,we can meet up for a drink.
kumsia kumsia all bros for all the info,please do continue to share share your experience and methods here.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 02-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21149 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=yangguo;5266639]
In this way you created an impression on her instantly but still it may NOT be eternally.

[QUOTE]

Dear Yangguo, if u tell the gal you are 杨过 & you show them your 黯然销魂掌 on their 乳穴 to cure them of internal injuries(with both palms) then the 小龙女 will sure have permanent impression of u, LOL
Old 02-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 22
abrams75 is one of the Best!abrams75 is one of the Best!abrams75 is one of the Best!

lolz... i think i must drink with you some day to share experience...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cum_Luver View Post
bro yangguo,
you are the man.
maybe next time if i am free,we can meet up for a drink.
kumsia kumsia all bros for all the info,please do continue to share share your experience and methods here.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
Pardon me as I do have a differing view on your experience sharing on giving tips.

Personally I think that $50 tips for butterfly gals is quite common nowadays, even in KTVs @Peace Centre. I dont think the gal will remember u for eternally if you have given her $50 tips.

I will usually book the gal for the whole session if I enjoy her companyship very much for the first 10-20 min after she has come in. I will then ask her if she has sat with other customers yet. If she said no, then I will offer her $100-$150 to ask her to stay. In this way you created an impression on her instantly but still it may NOT be eternally.

Trust me, except for those Ang Pai, most of the gals hate knocking on the door trying their luck. They actually prefer someone to book them. This method has worked well for me. I managed to bonk 4 out of 5 gers that I have booked so far. Hope this method will also help you guys.
yup bro yangguo you are absolutely right...I usually tip 50 to 60 also not much effect one...but one of my grils told me level 2 DC booking HH only 100....so if really like the girl can offer 100 for her to stay with you...but this is provided she don't have much business....usually mondays and thursday...
Old 03-10-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sweatlikemad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah China Doll... Formerly known as legend. Had a non-forgettable experience there. Knew a prc on first visit, sent her home asked her out, "dated" for 1 day and hung out for the next 2 dates. And then she disappeared, Still miss her till this day though.. for the times spent together with no monetary conditions..
Old 03-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
f0h0r3m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcik View Post
anyone sat with a girl called xiao qi before? she's quite tall with a flower tattoo on her right forearm and slight buckteeth. she sat with me twice but many other times she got customer bao tai her. just wanna know what's her playability and if she can be tabao or not. thanks!
xiao qi dunhav take away service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1