The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Imperza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about HIV

Hi my first posting. I got tested negative at 13 weeks mark at afa. But after the 13 weeks i started to have fever sore throat and felt weak. But b4 13 weeks i don have any symtoms. I tot i have put the hiv scares all behind me but this happened. Is it due to some viral infection or is it realli hiv. Pls help i realli wish to put it all behind me.
Old 28-01-2010, 02:14 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

the only way to put it all behind you is to take another test..

you have to understand that the 3month window
period after exposure is just a suggested guide
though rare,there are cases of people who are tested positive
after the 3 months window period.

take the test again to have a peace of mind.
however i must say your symptoms are too common and
i wouldnt worry so much if i are you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperza View Post
Hi my first posting. I got tested negative at 13 weeks mark at afa. But after the 13 weeks i started to have fever sore throat and felt weak. But b4 13 weeks i don have any symtoms. I tot i have put the hiv scares all behind me but this happened. Is it due to some viral infection or is it realli hiv. Pls help i realli wish to put it all behind me.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 29-01-2010, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Sore throat and fever could be simply be sore throat and fever. People still occassionally fall ill sometimes. You can go and reconfirm your negative results and put it all behind you.
Old 20-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Hi to all seniors and advisors in this thread. I have a question for u. How does hiv or aids really spread? I mean, if have multiple partners, the risk is higher, then what abt those people who have many gf or bf and have sex between them wearing no protection?
And if given a scenario, like, having a unprotect 3sum, will hiv or aids spread if all of them are hiv-ve in the first place? I'm kinda blurred on whether the disease will develop if a man and 2 woman, who are all negative, if they are having unprotected 3sum. Thks.
Old 15-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

if its the first time that all 3 are having sex, and all of them do not have any stds, then no one is going to catch hiv from anyone.

however, this is a highly unrealistic senario, as most of the time, people would have had previous partners, and have engaged in unprotected sex with their partners. and their parters also had unprotected sex with their own other partners. it just takes an sti or hiv somewhere along the way, and your original 3 partners could be carrying an infection.

simply put, it's a complicated mix of human behavior, action and inaction. you can't control alot of things. but you can choose to take care of yourself by wearing a condom, making the right choices.
Old 18-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stargladiator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to clarify, Shingles can be a symptom of HIV. if I only develop Shingles but tested -ve for HIV, does it mean tat my Shingles is not due to HIV? (meaning, Shingles will occur 1st or +ve results occur 1st?)
Old 19-03-2010, 03:44 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargladiator View Post
just to clarify, Shingles can be a symptom of HIV. if I only develop Shingles but tested -ve for HIV, does it mean tat my Shingles is not due to HIV? (meaning, Shingles will occur 1st or +ve results occur 1st?)
Shingles has nothing to do with HIV.

It's caused by the Herpes Zoster virus, the same virus that causes Chickenpox.

Anyone who has had chickenpox harbors the Herpes Zoster virus in their bodies. The virus does not go away after the chickenpox symptoms disappear. It hangs around and can cause shingles in later life.

For more info, see Shingles (Herpes Zoster) - WebMD | Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Vaccine
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 04-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster (M)

hennery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: All you need to know about HIV

Hi,

One of your links mentioned in this thread does not work anymore.

The new URL for Roehampton Clinic HIV services is now:

Roehampton Clinic - Rapid HIV Test London. HIV / AIDS Medical Care.

A friendly clinic providing free tests to everyone living in or visiting London, strictly confidential. Hope the information helps.
Old 13-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Yceongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, recently i had sex with a masseur in bangkok while in the middle of the intercourse my condom broke she told me that she went for check up every month and it's her 1st time experience breakage of condom too. i thrusted like 4-5times inside here before i noticed the condom is broken now i've this uncomfortable feeling, rashes in between both of my thigh, muscle ache and sore throat. haiizzz, im feeling terrible now keep having awful thoughts.... ARGHH. it was my 1st time chionging too. guess i've to wait for 1month and go for a check up.
Old 28-04-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
Q. What is the likelihood of a person getting AIDS if he or she has sex with an infected person, in terms of percentage?

A. With unprotected sexual activity following 1 occasion of receptive anal intercourse the rate of infection is between 0.1% to 3%. Following receptive vaginal intercourse the rates of infection is 0.1% to 0.2%. Whereas for insertive vaginal intercourse rates of infection after one exposure are 0.03% to 0.09%. With multiple sexual exposure the risk of transmission is much higher. It is worse with multiple partners and those with HIV infection but untreated. With multiple sexual exposure the risk of transmission is much higher. It is worse with multiple partners and those with HIV infection.
I am truly enlightened! Initially I thought as long as one is infected with the HIV and have sex, his/her partner 100% will kena the HIV virus too. But I am so wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yceongster View Post
hi all, recently i had sex with a masseur in bangkok while in the middle of the intercourse my condom broke she told me that she went for check up every month and it's her 1st time experience breakage of condom too. i thrusted like 4-5times inside here before i noticed the condom is broken now i've this uncomfortable feeling, rashes in between both of my thigh, muscle ache and sore throat. haiizzz, im feeling terrible now keep having awful thoughts.... ARGHH. it was my 1st time chionging too. guess i've to wait for 1month and go for a check up.
Early HIV Symptoms or Acute Retroviral Syndrome are commonly missed by patients and doctors after a possible HIV exposure. The major symptoms will almost always occur in the first 2 to 4 weeks after infection. Remember that you can only become infected with HIV if you have had a high risk exposure. In sexual terms this means penetrative sex with an HIV infected person. You will not become HIV positive if the other person or persons are not HIV positive. Symptoms of early HIV infection include the major ones of:-
•Very high fever
•A very sore throat
•Whole body maculopapular rash (these three major symptoms/signs will almost always occur together in early HIV infection)

Other symptoms and signs are less suggestive of acute HIV infection and include•Muscles aches and pains
•Persistent headache
•Mouth ulcers and sores
•Abdominal pain
•Vomiting and Diarrhoea

All of these symptoms and signs are very general and may be symptoms of other conditions or infections. Remember that you can only become HIV positive if you have been exposed to HIV in the first place.

If you think there is a strong possibility that you have been exposed to and infected with HIV then an HIV test is the only way to be sure about this.
Old 29-04-2010, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
samboyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I would like to know is it true that HIV can only be transmitted through a direct route? Can it be transmitted through a medium? For example when a infected lady touch her vagina and touch your penis. Can you get infected in this way?
Old 29-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster

sounds dodgy.

touching, no.
masturbation, no.
contact with vaginal fluids, semen, blood, esp through an 'opening' in the body, e.g. mucous membrane, open wounds. possible. yes.
Old 30-04-2010, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold

Hi all SBF bros,

Juz wanna share my experience of grappling with the possibility of having HIV virus in d last few months. Well, firstly, this event started when i tried an FL for the first time and unfortunately , the condom leaked. 2 days after dat, i experienced a horrifying fatigue and severe shortness of breath. Due to insufficient knowledge about HIV, I assumed those were the early symptoms. I was so dejected and I had a greater need for sleep. Simply, I juz felt like sleeping 24 hours a day! I thought to myself: this time sure die.

Well, these symptoms disappeared after 1 week n I took a rapid HIV test and it turns out to be negative. Wat a relief but it is clear that the window period is actually 3 months. The worse is yet to come. A week later, i had a severe headache for a week! This is about 2 weeks after my possible exposure.

My fear started to grow as more n more HIV related symptoms r experienced. Notably, red rashes and swollen lymph nodes around the neck. I went through about 4 months of hell b4 goin 4 a confirmatory test. This time a full body checkup dat includes test 4 syphylis too. I was so elated 2 c dat both results come back negative. Ok, this can b considered as 99.99% accurate, i guess but i won't take any chance n will take another test after 6 months. Hope that the results will remain negative.

Well, bros, the reason why i share this is not to scare any of u. I juz wanna encourage those samsters who think that they might have been exposed to this virus to keep urself calm even if those HIV related early symptoms appear. Those might b caused by bacterial or viral infections. Those symptoms r actually quite common nwadays for common flus. Sometimes, it's actually the emotional torture that can destroy a person. Suicidal thoughts arise,ect. Hence, to all bro who hav the risk of having dis virus, pls go 4 test to give urself a piece of mind. Symptoms r actually irrelevant when it comes to this matter.

Good luck to all bros who hav the same or similar experience with me.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewn910516 View Post
Same lah bro. Sometimes this kind of things happen, gives you sleepless nights, bad appetite and uneasy time. I also do the HIV test periodically to give myself some ease using the HIV home test kits, but I wonder how accurate are they?
Old 03-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

ANONYMOUS HIV Testing here
Ministry of Health Approved.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1