The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-04-2014, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
surprised result. man city drops points.
haha...now we have to beat Norwich and Chelsea then we are comfortable position...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster (C)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 14
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Another shock EPL result this morning, Everton lost 2-3 at home to Palace!.
This shock results means Everton needs to get points in their match against Man City in order for Everton to qualify for Champions League. That is good news for us.

Sunderland helped us take points off Man City. They can help us again by taking points off Chelsea this weekend. Go Go Borini..! Can Owen10 make another wish please..? Haha
Old 17-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

And it means we can still draw 1 game - maybe chelsea...and win the rest to be champion...rather than winning everything...

Huat ah..
Old 17-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

Wake up to a wonderful day.
At least took out some anxiety and pressure built up for the past week.

MC dropping pts is giving Chelsea renew hope.
Don't under estimate JM.

Just take one match at a time.
No longer need to treat remaining matches as final.
We might win it b4 the last match.

Need to give Norwich a good thrashing and build up the goal difference in case we need it.

Come on you RED.
Make our dream come true. Is tough being a Liverpool's fan for the pass few seasons.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
And it means we can still draw 1 game - maybe chelsea...and win the rest to be champion...rather than winning everything...

Huat ah..
Dangerous to think that we can just draw chelsea...
Now that man c us behind chelsea, chelsea got chance to the title if they win all.
JM team is good at winning ugly
Old 17-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...now we have to beat Norwich and Chelsea then we are comfortable position...
Hopefully we can wrap up the title by the 37th game at 86 points.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
YES!!! man city is out of the title race
Not really out yet. They still can win the title if Liverpool and Chelsea collect 9/12 points from the last 4 matches and they win all 5 matches.

They may just win by a better GD to Liverpool
Old 17-04-2014, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 17
Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!Man of Tiger is one of the Best!

Now we need to win 3 and draw 1 will be enough.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Think someone in here quoted what Martin Tyler said earlier in the season, "the team above Chelsea shall win the title" , looks like this Tyler prophesy is now turning out to be true.

Mourhino is an old hand at this game. I note he has already 'unleashed' Peter Cech to start playing the lame mind games war and it is prolly going to get much more dirty come next week.

His Chelsea is going to take the fight for the title to the end of wire, it has the strength in depth to do so, don't be fooled by the CL semis and I am sure Chelsea shall beat Sunderland this weekend.

Brendan Rodgers and Steven Gerrard are doing the right thing at the moment, just concentrating on the next game at hand and looking no further. The focus now should be on getting 3 points at Carrow Road, nothing else matters for the time being.

Come on you Reds!

YNWA
Old 17-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Not really out yet. They still can win the title if Liverpool and Chelsea collect 9/12 points from the last 4 matches and they win all 5 matches.

They may just win by a better GD to Liverpool
I agree..but im just looking the worse case scenario...ultimately..its still chel...but i do hope toffee can get a result against city..it will make us in better position..

This season did not start brightly..but 2nd h starts spectacularly...need to win the title before stevie retirement..and that nxt season we will have CL..means more extra games..theres not better time than now!!
Old 17-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree..but im just looking the worse case scenario...ultimately..its still chel...but i do hope toffee can get a result against city..it will make us in better position..
Chelsea might win the title if they beat us.
Old 17-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!Luckytime is one of the Best!

Quote:

This season did not start brightly..but 2nd h starts spectacularly...need to win the title before stevie retirement..and that nxt season we will have CL..means more extra games..theres not better time than now!!
Well said. Man c still not out of the race.

Been a Liverpool FC supporter since 1986

Member of Kopi Kakis Club
Old 17-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

It is still a three horse race to the title. Liverpool have to stay focus and the fans need the keep their feet on the ground.

I watched the Everton vs Palace match. Tony Pulis has got this team riled up.

I believe an user had mentioned in the previous post, Palace and Newcastle are important games.

Pierre.
Old 17-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Pool goal diff narrowed to 3 goals...so if we scored more goals in the Norwich and Crystal palace games then we should be alright...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting results. Some pundits are calling this as a twist in the title race.

Liverpool have to keep calm and level headed. I always felt games against Crystal Palace and Newcastle were important. However, the approach against Norwich and Chelsea is equally important as Jose can easily turn things around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1