The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-11-2006, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukong68 View Post
Jadoo will be organising a Liverpool supporter gathering at Jay Dee Disco @ Golden Mile Complex.
Time: 10pm
Date: 18th Nov 2006
You can Don your Liverpool jerseys if you want to..
PM Jadoo for those who wana attend.

You Never Walk Alone!

eh... can Wukong don his liverpool jersey?? *Stress*
Jay Dee Disco ah? Go there is watch which balls huh?
Old 17-11-2006, 10:26 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Think the game 'LIVE' at 1.10am right? Correct me if wrong...

If that's the case dont think can join you all cos next morning I got friendly match leh...

Paiseh leh bros!
Old 17-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
ricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

close fight my prediction 1-1
Old 17-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky69 View Post
Boro is another form team with a good home record. But enough of thinking about who our opponents are. Lets think about ourselves and believe that we can win. Best if we can come from behind to win.
Old 17-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry double post for some reason.
Old 17-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just heard on ESPN that Stevie G will be back in the centre !!!! Hurray.

That should get the team going. But I worry it may leave too much gap when he goes on his rampage forward. I think Stevie will be much more motivated now and hopefully the rest of the team will get infected by his enthusiasm and bring Boro down !!!!

Cheers, Reds all the way !!!!
Old 17-11-2006, 09:09 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Lets think about ourselves and believe that we can win. Best if we can come from behind to win.
Self belief had been missing in all our away defeats, this should be the 'must win' away game for us now & we badly need that elusive first away open play goal to give the level of confidence a real boost.
Old 17-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Self belief had been missing in all our away defeats, this should be the 'must win' away game for us now & we badly need that elusive first away open play goal to give the level of confidence a real boost.
Yeah... win at all costs... And I firmly believe we will...

C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!!
Old 18-11-2006, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

From BBC Sports

Gerrard set to get central role

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard has revealed he is set to finally be handed a central midfield role.

Manager Rafael Benitez has deployed Gerrard on the right flank, prompting reports of a rift between the pair.

Bolo Zenden was preferred in central midfield in the 3-0 defeat at Arsenal, even with Momo Sissoko out injured.

But Gerrard said ahead of the match at Middlesbrough: "I spoke with Benitez and he said I would get a lot more time in the middle now Sissoko is out."

Gerrard also figured in the centre in England's 1-1 draw against Holland in Amsterdam.

He then took the opportunity to stress his preference for the centre rather than on the right flank, a move by Benitez that has been a source of debate as Liverpool have struggled in the Premiership.

Gerrard said: "I always enjoy it there in the middle. That's where I feel I can get the best out of myself.

"The formation worked and the positive thing is we know we can use another formation now with 4-3-3 as well as 4-4-2.

"We need to build on this performance for the next qualifier."
Old 18-11-2006, 06:30 PM
Samster

coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Don't really care where he plays.. cos he's THAT good... And as long as we friggin WIN!!!

C'MON YOU RED MEN!!!
Old 19-11-2006, 03:14 AM
Samster

Despite ending our away losing streak, it's still a poor display by Liverpool..

Lack of ideas or urgency.. Crossing form flanks were extremely poor esp Gonzales.. His crosses either hit defenders or just too long.. Not expected from a winger whom we know has good qualities...

Pennant wasn't that better off either...

If this carry on, I doubt we can even finish in the top 4...
Old 19-11-2006, 03:22 AM
Samster

Agreed. Surprising Southgate took such a negative approach against us.

Our attacking play was shite. Speedy lacked quality in his crosses but I reserve my strongest criticism for Pennant. At least Speedy tried every time but Pennant kept passing the ball and did not want to take responsibility. How he remained for 90 mins I cant understand.

I fear we must wait for a really weak opponent to get our first away league win.

Old 19-11-2006, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

liverpool draw in this morning match, onli get 0ne point...
Old 19-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

The way the damn game panned out, it seemed like boro was the away team, and not us... So bloody negative...

Well, can't blame them.. they knew they had to salvage at least a point.

Call me a blind follower, but we at least kept a clean sheet away from home, played some decent football and created chances at times and kept going. I'm sure it'll be a better result for our next away match...
Old 19-11-2006, 11:53 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Why didn't Rafa play Crouch much earlier really beats me, beanpole made the immediate impact when he came on. Gonzalez tried extremely hard to impress ,although it's still early days,I am afraid he is another Morientes in the making. We dominated yet we didn't get the three points,just like Houllier used to said : we keep the performance,they keep the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1