The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Thanks for the update TS
Old 20-03-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
More moreeee
Thank you sir, coming liao!!! MORE MORE!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratbert View Post
Yes more to read
Yes sir, coming liao, enjoy sir!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Please continue, cheers!
Yes sir, continuing liao!!! Lai liao!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchoolOfLife View Post
Thanks for the update TS
Welcome sir, thank you for the kind words!
Old 20-03-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Goooooood Monday!!!

-----------------------------

gog: Just wearing that?

I gave a disapproving look at Janice. A long sleeve, thick grey blouse and bermudas. I can't see anything again. Not even the bra outline she's back to wearing conservatively again.

Janice looked thoughtful for a while, then she surprised me by coming over hugging me and buried her face in my chest with arms behind me. Tight but not suffocatingly tight hugging and didn't say anything.

J(anice): Love you. Cannot see... can still touch right?

Fuck. What a slut did I turn her into? The old Janice would NEVER say such things. Janice rested her chin and looked up at me when she said that. I know what she wants. I reached down and gave her a kiss on her lips. Felt up her breasts as we broke apart, she didn't reject my touches.

gog: I'm going to miss these...

J: Don't be cheeky, you've had them for so many days alone already.

Janice placed one hand over mine that was touching her breast. Sigh... back to reality. Checked out of the room, thankfully with 0 incidents. Especially no Rachel, no friends, NOTHING.

Reached airport about 12.40pm with the stupid traffic in BKK. Checked in, and got our seats passes. Usual shopping, walking, and sitting down for food. I forgot the name of the eatery, but Janice ordered red ruby for dessert, she took a bite and started acting like a kid again.

J: MMM MMM!!! Nice!!! You try you try!!

Janice stretched out her spoon with her saliva and some of the dessert to me. Funny la... she's just adorable that way.

J: Eric will pick us up from airport later.

Janice finished speaking and kept the spoon into her mouth, sucking hard on it, obviously not wanting to say more and just to inform me what to expect when we land.
Old 20-03-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Goooooood Monday!!!

J: Eric will pick us up from airport later.

Janice finished speaking and kept the spoon into her mouth, sucking hard on it, obviously not wanting to say more and just to inform me what to expect when we land.

Eric is going to thank you for taking great care of his wife, hehe.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 20-03-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Janice is not the only one who never had enjoyable sex life with hubby. I tell you from my experience.

You all be surprised that many gals only had thrust 3 mins from that hubby and game over. The hubbies are just go in 3 mins and done. No foreplay, no kiss, nothing.

All my fbs went through the same thing. And I have 7-8 fbs on records. It's a miserable life for them

One of them ever told me "you make me feel like a real woman."
Old 20-03-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This Eric

🤣
Old 20-03-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Janice is not the only one who never had enjoyable sex life with hubby. I tell you from my experience.

You all be surprised that many gals only had thrust 3 mins from that hubby and game over. The hubbies are just go in 3 mins and done. No foreplay, no kiss, nothing.

All my fbs went through the same thing. And I have 7-8 fbs on records. It's a miserable life for them

yup, and this is how I had my experience with my ex-col (opps this one is spoiler to my sharing)
Old 20-03-2023, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Eric is going to thank you for taking great care of his wife, hehe.

Camping here for more updates please.
How'd you guess? You're standing behind me reading the next updates ah? LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

She didn't have unenjoyable, just never a real sexual experience, one that makes her a woman like your fbs. They think they've experienced it, but never really know what their body can do.

1 woman 1 man is all they think of, they don't know how much happiness their body can give them. Society stigma makes them sluts if they open their legs easily.

Ladies can't talk openly to guys about it either, and it's not something girls will talk amongst themselves when they meet either.

It's so suppressed that all it needs is 1 accidental fuck and the floodgates are opened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
This Eric

🤣
He's a nice guy la... aiyoh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
yup, and this is how I had my experience with my ex-col (opps this one is spoiler to my sharing)
Share share leh, start yours and share, I'm keen to read & know
Old 20-03-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Short one, mid-day. It's rainy and my nose is stuck, voice changed. I think I'm coming down with something.

Can I skip updates tomorrow?

----------------------

gog: You want me to go home myself?

J(anice): Then your car how? It's still in my condo cp.

Fuck shit... I totally forgot about the 2nd love of my life. Hais...

There's no Yusof this time, but I did notice Milly is on the flight - YES! Felt a nudge to my ribs. Somebody's elbow found her way to my ribs.

J: Don't think I don't know what you're up to. I'm here and your eyes are very roving hor?

gog: Somebody's english very good hor, 'roving' somemore? I am not up to anything. I'm just admiring the plane, the chair, and you.

Janice rolled her eyes as usual upon hearing my rubbish reply and got to our seats. I'm very positive Milly smiled and nodded her head in acknowledgement that she remembers me. I'm honestly fucking tempted to talk with Milly, even though I know no chance, but this is like buying toto, got try got chance. Don't try, no chance, right?

Milly came over and greeted us.
Old 20-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Share share leh, start yours and share, I'm keen to read & know
I already sharing le...you find the thread started by me...

Quote:
Short one, mid-day. It's rainy and my nose is stuck, voice changed. I think I'm coming down with something.
Wah me also leh...flu
Old 20-03-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 12
justin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond reputejustin69 has a reputation beyond repute

Gog, just a early tip off, any story with Milly? 😂
Old 20-03-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tadacar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update TS
Old 21-03-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10933 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Milly came over and greeted us.
Bangkokk is so enjoyable with Janice until forgotten about Milly, cheers!
Old 21-03-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
I already sharing le...you find the thread started by me...

Wah me also leh...flu
Saw. Later go read got extra time. glad to meet another fellow office worker fucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin69 View Post
Gog, just a early tip off, any story with Milly? 😂
I am a goooooood boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadacar View Post
Thanks for the update TS
Thank you sir. appreciate your kind words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Bangkokk is so enjoyable with Janice until forgotten about Milly, cheers!
You can only fantasize what you don't have ma... but what you have, you can play with it, where will remember so much?
Old 21-03-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Good tuesday.

Rushing to finish up the BKK part & land back in SG, took longer than I expected

----------------------------------

M(illy): Good morning m'am, sir, can I check your boarding passes, please?

Janice was puzzled, me too, but we just handed it to her.

M: Thank you Ms Janice & Mr gog, glad to have you aboard. Hope you had a nice stay in Bangkok.

Janice wasn't at all pleased, she as a female herself, knew what Milly was up to. Granted I'm NO handsome or muscular guy, but Janice next to me probably set off a 'this guy is a good catch' type of vibe. Sometimes, some girls see the fishes in the ocean that are caught and not on the shelf and they like this kind.

Sorry for the self-confidence and boasting, haha... I can't help it. p/s: I'm still taking economy this return trip.

J(anice): We did, just had to have a re-honeymoon once a while ya?

I nearly choked on my saliva as I let off a big cough of shock.

M: That's nice, been married long? You are a lucky lady.

J: A year or so now *smiles wryly*.

gog: Sorry.. can I get a drink? I choked.

M: Definitely, let me get you a cup of juice.

Janice's eyes sent daggers at Milly as she walked off towards the rear.

gog: What's wrong? Why do you look so agitated?

J: She's flirty and I don't like it.

gog: She's just being friendly, this is 'Skew you know, they are one of the best airlines ma.

J: Then you go marry her lor.

I should learn when to keep my mouth shut.

One thing about Janice, I learned is that her "vinegar" taste is super heavy. Evidently from seeing Amy at the BBQ, and the way Amy flirted with me, Janice really got super jealous before we're already even together. I tried to feign ignorance that Amy and Milly is flirting with me, but Janice's Jan-dar, is definitely picking up the signs.

Janice started to browse the Krisflyer magazine out of irritation and I decided not to jab her until the flight takes off. I don't want any adverse reactions from Janice on the flight.

Milly came back with an orange juice and serviette beneath it. I just smiled and said 'thanks' while Milly resumed boarding the other passengers.

I drank my orange juice and proceeded to clean my mouth with the serviette, and... well by the time you read the front of this sentence, you know what is coming up. Yep, there was some handwriting in there. 'Sorry, didn't mean to disturb your wife, she seems jealous'. I crushed the serviette and hoped that Janice won't see it.

My eyes roved around looking for Milly and when our eyes met, I smiled at her and nodded my head. Milly smiled back and her hand did a subtle wave.

Before the plane took off, Janie actually dozed off. I continued watching the movies available for that short 2-3 hours flight. Think it was the orange juice, i felt high-tide and walked to the toilet. The curtains were drawn where the stewardess rests, I was being nosey and peeked through, I saw Milly sitting there.

She saw me too and walked over. The dialogue below is roughly what happened.

M: Hi, do you need anything?

gog: Got your note.

I waved the crushed note infront of Milly casually and smiled at her.

M: Oh... just hope I didn't make things awkward for you earlier. She seemed unhappy.

gog: I didn't let her buy enough in BangCock (kok) that's why, so she's edgy.

M: Happy wife, happy life.

Milly smiled.

gog: I'll remember that. Your boyfriend must be doing something right.

M: Haha.. funny.. how come I don't know I have a boyfriend.

gog: I don't have a wife either.

It's true. Hahahaha... and it worked. Milly laughed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1