The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 23-11-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaoJiaoXiangQi View Post
Haha very good timing. Her nipples are aroused and poking out most of the time?
her nipples should be those big and hard type..cannot become soft one

for those like exercise one..waterway park not bad..yesterday walk walk there saw one chio MILF wearing a yoga pants thats a bit too tight..the entire shape of her abalone very clear
Old 23-11-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post

for those like exercise one..waterway park not bad..yesterday walk walk there saw one chio MILF wearing a yoga pants thats a bit too tight..the entire shape of her abalone very clear
Wow, then i must make effort to go all the way there. I always stopped at anchorvale sport complex there then make my way back
Old 23-11-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
My ex-fb used to tell me: it is just a piece of cloth. What is the big deal?
ya its just a piece of cloth anyway...

Old 23-11-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Wow, then i must make effort to go all the way there. I always stopped at anchorvale sport complex there then make my way back
Haha...Now we hv another kaki eager to go n explore Punggol waterway point ...the place there seems to be a centre of attraction nowadays for guys as the town is new, developing n expanding with plenty of young sexy chiobus, syts n young milfs to see n beo till yr eyes' content

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-11-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

that day went to wwp collect something. all these glass railings, one look up nia see butt cheek of a milf, firm and fair skinned.

if only got google lens so i can zoom in and snap

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 23-11-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post

this is a major turn off sia!
Old 23-11-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpsychologist View Post
My ex-fb used to tell me: it is just a piece of cloth. What is the big deal?
Quote:

Yah, true tat, wat she says...but still it is a very impt pc of small cloth tat covers her secret forbidden parts from being seen by unauthorised guys ...hehe

Old 23-11-2021, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

I was at a salon some time back and the girl who washed my hair was a chubby Malaysian girl. I was really tall for her so when she washed and dry my hair her boobs were rubbing against my arms and face all the time. Too bad can feel her bra was quite firm can't feel if her nipples are erected.

Now trying to ask her out for meet-ups.
Old 23-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
MisterTower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yah, true tat, wat she says...but still it is a very impt pc of small cloth tat covers her secret forbidden parts from being seen by unauthorised guys ...hehe
Some don't mind being seen, the piece of cloth is micro size
Old 23-11-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTower View Post
Some don't mind being seen, the piece of cloth is micro size
You mean they don't mind their panties being seen or their pussy being seen ??? ...if u r talking abt letting u see their panties only, yes, there r quite a few notti gals who don't mind n will even 'purposely n accidentally' flash to u ...as for letting u see their pussy, v. v. few lah...they only dare to go naked in dark n quiet secluded public places when they know there r hardly anyone around to see their nakedness

Last edited by Rickey; 23-11-2021 at 02:27 PM.
Old 23-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

They live by their belief.. its just a piece of cloth 🤣🤣
Old 23-11-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ErinIrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Agreed. Should do away with the undies
Old 23-11-2021, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
well one man's meat is another's poison, i think this is also abit turn-off as i prefer one with peek-a-boo effect and i will let my imagination run wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
haha bro Ricky consperm is one of those unauthorised bros.
Old 23-11-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha bro Ricky consperm is one of those unauthorised bros.
How u know consperm is an unauthorised guy to see gal's pussies, bro HS82 ???...who is he btw ???

Old 23-11-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
They live by their belief.. its just a piece of cloth 🤣🤣
yah, showing off their panties is no big deal to some of the notti gals ...but showing off their pussy is a BIG no..no.. ...unless of course u r their husbands, bfs or secret lovers ...hehe

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1