The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-02-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
I think you misunderstood. No one is ranking ML over FL but this is a ML thread afterall lol. The thing is cheongsters who book ML are usually either not keen on FJ or prefer to have a fuller session that comes with massage, GFE, sensual then happy ending. If book a ML that is actually listed as FL in other sites, there is a big risk of lacklustre services because let's be realistic, if we are booking them for FJ, these days they charge golden pussy rates of 200 to 300. Compared to ML rate of $120, how many of these FL will devote full attention as a ML when they are earning 50% lesser at least? Human nature. Not everyone is hellbent to bonk all the time and especially at the current ridiculous asking price.
I think you (and others) missed the point. Mobile88 brought up a good point actually. Those of us who have been in this forum long enough will know there are all kinds of folks in this thread - some genuinely want a good rub (minority probably), some don't bother with it (that's me) and then there are those who will proposition the MLs to unlock and will go to the place with a condom in hand (that includes me occasionally).

It is useful to know if a ML is also an FL. But not always. I have known some of these crossovers who are actually great, while there are also many MLs who are poor at 'massage' or whatever are their listed services. Ultimately it is about service and attitude rather than ML/FL.

Yes this is supposed to be a ML thread but it's also a TCSS thread. I don't mind what we talk about as long as the info is helpful to us.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
It is useful to know if a ML is also an FL. But not always. I have known some of these crossovers who are actually great, while there are also many MLs who are poor at 'massage' or whatever are their listed services. Ultimately it is about service and attitude rather than ML/FL.

Yes this is supposed to be a ML thread but it's also a TCSS thread. I don't mind what we talk about as long as the info is helpful to us.
Am actually addressing his perception that some seems to favour ML over FL or view FL negatively vs ML. I too have my fair share of good FL over the years that are pure FL that don't even list as ML at all. It's definitely good intel for all to know whom are actually FL at other sites. The topic is more about why some cheongsters here shun FL whom are listed as ML and kena lacklustre services. To me all this unnecessary confusion is due to SLG, which I mentioned before. If they operate like all other sites, be transparent about the real services these girls provide then there's less issue for us all.
Old 21-02-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterhenry View Post
Hi Seniors
Any English speaking ML to recommend ?
Good Massage, can do FN and 5G? If got BBBJ better
Can PM me if have thanks in advance
Got another thread on English Speaking or can serve non Chinese MLs... go there ask more useful bah.

Cathy
Old 21-02-2024, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Peterhenry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Got another thread on English Speaking or can serve non Chinese MLs... go there ask more useful bah.
Thanks bro for the advice
Old 21-02-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Thank you Senior bros for the sharing.

I agree that at the end, good services rendered and expectations met are important.
I probably felt that there are FL also potentially able to give good services and provide options despite earning "lesser" with $120.

Nowadays ML charge $120 also but value seem to be reducing too. FN to SN. 5G to 3G even. Simple massage. 45mins in out.

So while the fear that FL might shortchange due to $120, the recent ML batch doesn't seem to be upping the value too. At least in my humble opinion. Like Nat was easily shining because of value.
Old 21-02-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
LOL bro @Ray06 after spending 6 figures to unlock vanilla MLs, guess we need to be wiser and move onto other playgrounds to enjoy exotic ladies and get straight to the point. better late than never.
Have started replying to PMs from fellow senior bros who wanted the contacts for the Taiwanese SYTs. It’s a telegram group so must sure you have TG or is going to register for one. Sharing is caring

Hahaha...Taiwanese SYTs?
You are bringing me back to the 1980s....lol
Many thanks.
Old 21-02-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Hahaha...Taiwanese SYTs?
Many thanks.
LOL bro @Ray06 you revealing your era already.
1980s wow! What’s popular back then? Maybe the golden era of the 80s are rocking back into style.
Old 21-02-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Hahaha...Taiwanese SYTs?
Many thanks.
Lol, I also just pm him simi kangtao

Cathy
Old 21-02-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol, I also just pm him simi kangtao
Hahahaha you are my Eskimo bros.
You got the privileged access to telegram me anytime anywhere and I’ll reply immediately. My kangtao sure suits you one cus we same tastes
That’s why we are Eskimo bros.
Old 21-02-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
I lately stepped a lot landmines (photo looks so different from actual person), does it happen to me alone or any bros also encounter ?
not sure if is ok to share here or in future can I ask here ?
Old 21-02-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
Chairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone tried her ?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-abby/
Photos real to person ? Sensual is it limited ?
Old 21-02-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
bangbang12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FN ml these days?
Old 21-02-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Samt0tat0 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbang12 View Post
any FN ml these days?
I also looking out , lately always landed on landmines
Not talking about FN, photos are so different ….
Old 21-02-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Homosapien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Nowadays ML charge $120 also but value seem to be reducing too. FN to SN. 5G to 3G even. Simple massage. 45mins in out.
Hi! What's FN, SN? 5G, 3G?
Old 21-02-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Hi brossss

Anyone managed to book an yi, thenone that just returned and relisted ? She like a busy leh.. reply say today fully.booked. wanna book in advance also no reply. :/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1