The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
You're back! Lit up when I saw your FR.
As usual, nice writing and enjoyable read.
Too bad she didn't give you an opportunity to flaunt your photography skills.
Thanks forwardlove!

Usually I would spend the time between shots to do the photography. But this time she automatically took the duvet to cover ourselves and cuddle together. Loved the moment with her so much I just went on with it.

At the very end, I had only 4 minutes to set up, take the photos and dress up and go lol.

Single Action Army (SAA). Making the world a better place, one shot at a time.

Latest Authentic FR - Bessie (7th Heaven)
Author for: 'The all-around guide to chionging' (Version 0.4.8 Published 26/2/2024 OUT NOW) - Send me a message for it
Old Today, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
whenlust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Jan2014 View Post
Been getting way too many bombs in Dome 1. See picture nice nice. Meet that time the face pichak or body fat fat. Even if reviews say skinny, no tummy, also fake. My last 4 visits were all bombs. Am I that suay! This thread was started to prevent this kind leh. I can no longer tell which reviews are real now.

Any kind bros can recommend a slim girl with good service can speak French and English well?
Point out your visits. Let OKTs and everyone know. If you keep them for yourself, i can only say then you also need the brains and time to do the research for your own sake. If OKTs have the means to craft good fake FRs, PS/AI pix by doing due effort like communicating with the girls etc, so be it. But i dont think this is the situation as there is mismatch between FRs, pix and experience.

got my eyes peeled for french too, but not a lot of FRs put it in at least FL i might be keen on

Last edited by whenlust; Today at 03:16 PM.
Old Today, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
2Jan2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
When selling a product or service, one would only choose the best photos and videos to represent it. In a largely unregulated place like this, you can expect people to alter the photos, get fantasy writers on your team, and whatnot. It's the wild west basically.

I think the scene locally is not bad already. One time in Japan I was supposed to get a OL but got an elephant instead. When looking at the listings and reading reviews, take everything with a pinch of salt and put everything on the lowest common denominator (e.g. if she has one good picture and one bad picture, don't think she'll ever look better than the bad picture). After bonking for a while, there are a few trustworthy stables that I just look out for. The rest of the listings and FR I'd just totally ignore since they're usually not worth the time and risk.

Haven't been bonking a lot recently, but just by chance I had Bessie from 7th Heaven. Amazing English. Frenched me throughout the session (may depend on oral hygiene). Not model slim, but definitely good figure compared to the average girl. If you like the FR or session, do put out a good word for me since I kind of annoyed the operator with some of my antics lol
Ok. Locked in to Bessie.
Old Today, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
When selling a product or service, one would only choose the best photos and videos to represent it. In a largely unregulated place like this, you can expect people to alter the photos, get fantasy writers on your team, and whatnot. It's the wild west basically.

Haven't been bonking a lot recently, but just by chance I had Bessie from 7th Heaven. Amazing English. Frenched me throughout the session (may depend on oral hygiene). Not model slim, but definitely good figure compared to the average girl. If you like the FR or session, do put out a good word for me since I kind of annoyed the operator with some of my antics lol
I agree with you bro. Just like your disclaimer states you do touch up slightly and I do the same. I mean, it's just personal preference.

My main hobby is taking food pics and when I post on my IG all also I touch up. I think it's normal. You go zi char shop order the hor fun look exactly same as menu photo meh? Then how? Return and why don't look the same?

Most of us have preference when it comes to stables. From our own experience we know which ones like to edit until like anime girl and which ones are more genuine. But of course, people need to understand one thing. I believe that almost 100% of the stable OKT also never see the lady in person before and the pictures have been sent by the ladies themselves.

So case by case basis for me. Some OKT very understanding. If I cancel due to misrepresentation of advertised photos they react very professionally. But of course some will chut pattern. Then I just don't go again lor. I don't see the point in creating any politics or conflict here. We just wanna enjoy ourselves and share with other bros.

I enjoyed your post very much BTW!
Old Today, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mkmk01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Grace - Terminal21
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=983398

Looks: 8/10 Similar to the pictures, WYSWYG, very good looking like sexy secretary look

Body: 8/10 Medium sized build not too.petite with good height, smooth skin complexion

Boobs: 9/10 natural C and nice to play with, fit more than a handful

BBBJ: 9/10 It was a very pleasureable experience. Good technique, long lasting and does not complain tired easily. Felt good and relaxed for 8 mins when she giving bbbj

FJ: 9/10 flexible, passionate, enjoys it as much as you. All positions she can do. I kept on moaning and closing my eyes when she rides, it was that good

2nd shot was fired with her rubbing her boobs to make my cock stand

GFE: not a time watcher, hug me like a real bf between deeds
Old Today, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 6
Gonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of lightGonzo888 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Bailey from GMC

Had been wanted to see Bailey, but the location is a bit out of the way for me and it was hard to get a slot. Glad I managed to get it done today!

OKT: Very easy to deal with, smooth process. He has always been reliable in the past and always seem to have very high quality girls.

Place: Pretty clean, recently renovated. Mattress on the floor but it was comfortable enough.

Looks: 8.5/10: Was nervous about going with a girl without a face pic but GMC has always been reliable and the FRs were good. I was pleasantly surprised. She has small sharp features and smallish eyes but she looks young and has a very cute smile and a friendly attitude. Very cute if not a super model.

Body : 9.5/10: Small SYT, skinny body with a nice butt, no fat on her whatsoever, nice skin. For me, close to a perfect body with maybe a slight discount for the boobs. No complaints at all.

Boobs: 8/10: Natural, on the small side with big nipples, very nice but natural, if you know what I mean.

Shaved: Completely shaved, nice pretty little pussy, no smell!

BBBJ: 9.5/10: Excellent: She took her time and paused frequently with my rod in her mouth and looked me in the eye, and then would go fast and furious for a while, and then slow right down again, then go DT all the way and hold it there, then attack the balls for a while and then start over again. Really good technique... Also did 69 with her which was great. For an SYT, really impressive.

AR: No

FJ: 9/10: Power rider, really tight in doggy, great view while doing her in mish. Can clench her muscles to give you the grip. She claimed to cum while riding me and I must say, it was pretty great. She is small and she is tight but she can bang pretty hard and seems to really get into it. Doggy was good but she was so tight I thought I would blow my load too quick and also, since the mattress is on the floor, couldn't do standing doggy with her on the bed. Anyway, full marks for her.

AJ: No

GFE: 9/10: Her English is not too great, but she is a very sweet girl. After breaking the ice, she was affectionate, was quite touchy feely in terms of hugging and kissing, was very smiley and cute. Did not look at her phone and was playful. So strong GFE but also great BBBJ and FJ... can't ask for much more than that. No massage but I don't give a crap about that.

Overall : 9/10

I saw Jewel from T21 the other day and she was also great... Frankly, you can't go wrong with either one of these girls, they are both super stars. Will try to RFT both. And lucky for us, I think they are both going to be in Singapore for a while.

Anyway, thanks bro GMC. Keep up the good work!
Old Today, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

Joanna - BlackPink Xscorts

Plus Points:
- Slight discount from photos about 10-20% but still looks decent
- Big bombastic boobies (man-made), just like photos
- Great massage
- Slim and toned body
- Will use fingers to tickle my balls, during fucking also massage my balls, this part quite shiok
- during missionary she will kiss my neck and use her hands to sayang my back, quite shiok also
- last shot i took damn super long to cum, but she just took it like a champ.. kudos to her..

Minus Points:
- Only light kisses no DFK

Overall: 8/10, she told me got a customer brought his own oil and asked her to massage, told her its a bloody expensive oil and to treat him like a king. LOL power la bro, i also asked her to treat me like a king after hearing that haha!

Up pts is free, do up me if you enjoyed my FR, will exchange pts with ya tks!
Old Today, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 7
AlertAholic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlertAholic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falnel View Post
FR for Miyaki from Galaxy.

Looks: 9/10 early/mid twenties, healthy thai tan.

Body: 8.5/10 Slim with sexy bodyart on her back

Boobs: 8.5/10 nicely enhanced soft C/D Cup

Attitude: 9.5/10
Proactive and knows how to pleasure a man.

Bbbj: 9.5/10 slow and steady deep throat

Fj: 9/10 Silent type, tried the 3 basic positions and got squeezed dry in 1st shot.

Massage: NA nv try

Value for $$👍

RTF: Wants to but tomorrow 24 Apr is her last working day so better fast hand fast leg.
Strongly Agree on that Miyaki pleasured me well and with the promotion price is a steal.

Up u bro!!
Old Today, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Harmonica is Cool - loads of Potential

The gentlemen club
Girl: raine

Looks: 9/10 more towards the cat cute look
Boob: 10/10 big although it is enhanced it looks and feel natural
Bbbj: 10/10 solid can deepthroat facefuck. She will initiate
Body: 9/10 slim and tanned
FJ : 9/10 rides well tried a few position she willing to do it
Gfe: 10/10 this one really good like your girlfriend previous review all say gfe good never try never know really solid

Overall 9.5/10 will definitely return. Bbbj well and gfe very good can talk dirty jokes with you. Even you are shy she can warm you up.
Old Today, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
robinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Foxy Thai
Sbf Profile Link: https://sbfsg/social/member.php?u=943416

OKT: OKT is sooper cool and i am his regular csutomer. He always take care of his man by advising based on your needs

Model Name: Mira (First time) Mira and Yo-Yo were in same place and whe i was bonking Yo-Yo mira already saw me

Location: G area discrete and no crowd around Clean and very big room with very big bed. Shower is big enough to accommodate 2 people and your fun
Looks: Mira is what you see is what you get type. Very honest pic and not even 1%
Body: Right between think and thick has little tummy fat but that is fun to play with. Height is apt and very reachable
Boobs: Big nipple rings bcs of silicon and big round breasts to play with
Massage: She said she is proffessional masseuse, I did not go for massage but her craft was seen in bath..
Bath: Once of the best of the visit, Mira and Yo-yo have same bathing skills (bcs of proffessional masseuse). the way she twists and turn's your jr.. need a strong control there bro.. the best part is she allows you to run your hand on her.. It was standing nuru . Just like JAP nuru movies.. my wrist and arm was smoothly sliding over her clean shaved pussy. and she tunes to your twists and turns. Later she did a boob blow job.. next level. then we washed up
Kiss/French: She literally eats your tongue out.. does not matter either you are first time customer or going for 10th same suction and same force and vice versa
BBBJ: This is her best forte.. the famous fire and ice blow job (this was promissed for yo-yo) and OKT stressed and said to try her famous ice and fire BBBJ. Its next level and out of the world. She can deepest and longest.. Must try her BBBJ
Paiting: You can spend your quality time spending down there.. no barriers and no limits. But be gentle
CIM: did not try
COF: Did not try
AR: Did not ask
FJ: When started FJ.. i was insiting for KY.. but she said no.. i did not know why she said... she was already wet and slippery inside.. i was like climbing up a slide she can take it deep and hard and infinite time. her face turn pink when you go hard on her.. i was literally mounted her and going with full force but she did not resist an inch or a sec.. very strong FJ
GFE/PSE: Very much GFE that lets all your desires full fill
RTF: 200%
Overall:

Mira was in same place with Yo-yo.. she was in another room. OKT already suggested Mira but i was in love with Yo-Yo.. But unfortunate Yo-yo left early and i was in greif.. Bro asked to try Mira and said i will not get disappointed. Bro is always right.. She greets like ur gf of hot sexy wife with a sexy longuerie.. no ice barrier.. she breaks every mith and barriers with her smile and welcoming eyes.. always smiling..
took to her room and it was quite big.. Started the action immediately.. rush to bath and had quite a quality nuru time.. came back and i foolishly asked for fire and ice BBBJ.. she smiled and said that's the included in the package i have signed up for.. for next 10 mins i was really in heaven.. next i went down and had my time to paint, play, tickle, arouse and enjoy.. FJ is amazing.. Took only 1S.. and cherish her bros.. Your dick in safe hands
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster

robinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Foxy Thai
Sbf Profile Link: https://sbfsg/social/member.php?u=943416

OKT: OKT is your guide just follow his suggestions

Model Name: Mira (Second time)..

Location: G area discrete and no crowd around Clean and very big room with very big bed. Shower is big enough to accommodate 2 people and your fun
Looks: Mira is what you see is what you get type. Very honest pic and not even 1%
Body: Right between think and thick has little tummy fat but that is fun to play with. Height is apt and very reachable
Boobs: Big nipple rings bcs of silicon and big round breasts to play with. I am not fan of silicon... but sure fits for Mira
Massage: She said she is proffessional masseuse, Her craft is shown in bath and in bed.. Took 15 mins massage from her.. though the hands are soft but they can press real hard
Bath: Please read my first review for Mira.. This time extra nuru time for my arm and wrist to run through her thighs and sensible parts
Kiss/French: You will be in for a strong vacuum suction.. dont worry she will not chew your tongue
BBBJ: This time only fire i did not ask for ice...
Paiting: I spent my quality time down there with a melted Ferrero Rocher chocolates For imagination sky is the limit
AR: Did not ask
FJ: When started FJ.. i was insiting for KY.. but she said no.. i did not know why she said... she was already wet and slippery inside.. i was like climbing up a slide she can take it deep and hard and infinite time. her face turn pink when you go hard on her.. i was liteally mounted her and going with full force but she did not resist an inch or a sec.. very strong FJ
GFE/PSE: Very much GFE that lets all your desires full fill
Overall:

Mira was in same place with Yo-yo.. she was in another room. OKT already suggested Mira but i was in love with Yo-Yo.. But unfortunate Yo-yo left early and i was in grief.. Bro asked to try Mira and said i will not get disappointed. Bro is always right.. She greets like ur gf of hot sexy wife with a sexy longuerie.. no ice barrier.. she breaks every mith and barriers with her smile and welcoming eyes.. always smiling..
took to her room and it was quite big.. Started the action immediately.. rush to bath and had quite a quality nuru time.. came back and i foolishly asked for fire and ice BBBJ.. she smiled and said that's the included in the package i have signed up for.. for next 10 mins i was really in heaven.. next i went down and had my time to paint, play, tickle, arouse and enjoy.. FJ is amazing.. Took only 1S.. and cherish her bros.. Your dick in safe hands. Though took 2 shots.. was down with 1 shot and 15 mins massage time made my day
Old Today, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 7
Grantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrantyin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mimi from GX
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=983469&highlight=

Looks: Photo posted similarity 90%, Vixen and womanly look

Body: Sexy and curvy, Her meaty perky ass attract me the most. Boobs Natural, can zhut and teh and soft moans coming from her

Bbbj: Follow my tempo and deepthroat at times. Laying sideway and facefuck her. YeS! My first shot ended in her mouth. Never give me any attitude and cleanse me well

Fj: Cuddling and we french awhile, she went down and suck till my younger brother stand up. Caps on! She wanted to ride on me but i flip her over for missionary. Pounding her deep and hard, she moans loud and she pause me and change to doggie. I like her attitude.

Session was good. Worth for my RTF.
Old Today, 03:55 PM
Samster

Stable: Galaxy Escorts
Sbf Profile Link:

OKT: Firs time trying the OKT.. very cool , responsive and accommodative person

Model Name: Grace

Location: Though the location is in little busy area (food chains and evening happening place) but once you enter the spot its very discrete
Looks: Her photo dont do the justice. even before visiting her i have asked OKT about the quality of pics. After visiting I insisted OKT to change the pics. She is 100% more beautiful than what you see in pics
Body: I like chubby girls and she fits to my fun evening.
Boobs: Looks good and handy for her body size. very sensitive.. be very gently even slightest touch tingles her. i wasted my half haagen daz cup sucking her boobs . very very sensitive nipples
Massage: Did not ask for
Bath: Bath was quick and nice. she washed me up nicely.. i tried to run my nuru hand on her.. did not work out may be lack of intimacy.. but anyways will keep trying in future endeavors
Kiss/French: Did not go for it.. Did not reach that intimacy yet for first visit
BBBJ: Aksed her to try ice and fire BBBJ (the best BBBJ in my entire bonking career got from previous stable). needs intimacy to get her there and but decent suction and little deep blowjob. Needs more suction but she is not pro bros.. Guess she will get there or just enjoy the offer
Paiting: This is my best.. i was suppose to meet different hotty (independent) but took my painting gear to her. Thought she will resist but no.. she enjoyed my through ice cream paint on her (haggendaz macdamia flavor). Though she not resist nor deny.. but can clearly see it send her chills.. kind of enjoyed that.. almost ate of once cup of ice-cream there.
AR: Did not ask but i tried on her
FJ: This was best.. normally when i go chubby girls.. i dont ask the girls to ride me (its healthier that way to both of us ) but she can ride (not so aggressively) smoothly. The next is missionary.. the best part with chubby girls is that you can keep banging a pillow soft and tender. normally i would go with different position and end up on high note. But Grace.. the way she moans and holds you while you are bonking her will end ur game fast

Overall:

As already said.. i was stood up a independent hotty.. was scrolling through sbf channel .. found Grace from Galaxy escorts.. first time to try and ater seeing her pics immediately realized she is a gem and just had bad publicity pics. Asked OKT and quick arrangement were made. She just landed on 23rd and i got to meet her same day .. Place is located in a crowded alley but once you reach the exact address its very quite. Once she opened the door and saw me.. i realized i just hit the surprise jackpot. She is young, chubby and very fair skin.. I told her she doesn't look like thai.. she laughed and said she was been told she looks like thai malay.. very talkative.. no need to worry for ice breaker.. she can converse well in English.. She is an event organizer.. Seeing the goodies in my hand she was curious and told here different things i bought for her and for me .. Quick shower (need little more cleaning stuff like mouth wash and good bath liquid and bigger towels).. rooms are small and cozy and can listen other room girl moaning (that's also a big turn on).. once on bed started my paint job on her.. no resistance and highly responsive and stimulative to your finger and tongue touches.. clean shaved and just can go on and on and on.. my ice cream was over .. now she moved down on me.. had a decent BBBJ.. she is new in the business so either takes time or just go with the offer.. because she compensates in many other ways.. Asked her if she can ride me.. she can .. and it soft heavy pillow on top of you.. Moved to missionary and that's when action started.. its tight down there.. that's one immediate turn on.. with out noticing her reactions i started on fast and deep.. then realized she was squeezing my arm and the moans.. oh my god .. just feels like you are banging girl frnd next door.. shooted out quite early with the on going squeezes and moans..

Next comes the talk.. she explained what she does and exchanged some talk. she is first time to SG and new to this game also.. talk went for another 15 mins.. and ended my session... Treat her well bros.. she is a real "Grace" to the trade

Note: She like dark choclate icecream
Old Today, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 6
Hulklorodi is a name known to allHulklorodi is a name known to allHulklorodi is a name known to allHulklorodi is a name known to allHulklorodi is a name known to allHulklorodi is a name known to all

Gift from galaxy

Top notch lady with great body

10/10 for her service and her gfe is power

Petite in size and great for carry up fuck

Best part is her blowjob and her tight pussy

Those already tired her will understand what I mean

Rtf is a definitely yes
Old Today, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
blackboystreet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR FOR May https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=983263&highlight=

LOOKS: sizzling hot, pretty. You see her confirm instant hard

BODY: She's fairer then normal thai. Slim tight body with round fleshy butt. Natural b, allow to fondle and suck

PUSSY: shaved

69: managed to give me good suctions and licking. She drove me crazy.

BBBJ: good technique.
She licked me like an ice cream with those tongue twirling moves.
The way she stroked my cock and suck my balls gave that jiggly legs feeling, if you know what I mean bros.

FJ: she is a star in bed. She has her own way giving me pleasure.
The way she moved her hips and used her hands to touch her body to tease me is a cock teaser. She took out the devil in me.
Solid bonking bros!
Don’t miss this gem.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1