The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
retardpervert has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
How to seduce a 46 years old milf who is virgin on 1st date

i am meeting a 46 years old milf high income property agent tomorrow. Its our 1st date. She is a christian and she say she never have bf before.

She say got no fate and her job give her no time to find bf.

This type of girl how do i seduce her when we meet tomorrow?
Old 05-10-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to seduce a 46 years old milf who is virgin on 1st date

Not sure seducing someone on the first date is wise, unless she has given you the intention.

Just be yourself ( gentlemen) , dont be pushy she obviously likes you or else she would not have entertained a date in the first place.
Old 05-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Buy a big property from her
Bring her out more to the church n sing the praise
Old 05-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!ongkp is one of the Best!

Your pocket must be deep.... lady at this age is fully aware of what she want.....enjoy your 1st date then...😉
Old 05-10-2020, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmmmm your intentions is to bed her? Normally I stay clear of these Christian church ladies if FWB or ONS are what you're looking for. Hit rate very very low.

It's easier to find a wife in a christian church than a FWB. However, Catholic church followers you could try... My own experiences are that they are more open minded and they could always go to the confession box if they've sinned.

Just my own 5/10cents worth of input.
Old 06-10-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

better dont touch this kind.. if so long no bf sure got problem one.. Unless she wanna open for sex only no relationship.. wait you eat her liao just afraid she super glue you.. hunt, stalk you.. Threaten to commit sucide... wait Many many tai chi.. ..

i only go with the girl that acknowledge we are for sex only .. Thoes decent guai guai want erelationship approach me i usually xiam.. (exclude gf lah)

Like thats a saying 男人风流,不要下流
Set a side jokes.. i thot this is a standard protocol every girl we met also say 我也是第一次... lol
Old 06-10-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This type of lady is the best to enjoy in bed.U be surprised how wild they will when u touched their mosrvsensitive part.She has needs and she might fiingering herself in her private bedroom.

How to get her depends if she likes u or not so first impression is important.Once she gets comfortable with u , half the battle is won.

Last edited by Unbelieveable; 06-10-2020 at 02:57 AM. Reason: spelling error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1