The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 22-09-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
semj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thread for Chit Chat and discussion

ay, do miss that crowded colorful front page 1. not much can do, treating it as a cooling off period, recharge & save up
so come here tc abit & look back at past experiences as a rookie/newbie

Raw (Grinding)
remember seeing some discussion about 'raw' a while back, but coudln't find it, pretty sure the topic does come up time to time too
don't think i'd ever try, but have encountered think 2 times where i've gotten 'raw grinding'. Didn't ask for it, just happened.
wondering how common or rare that is? does means the girl chorp you?

Plus, some other things, curious about what other bros views are :

Usage of ky
Initially start chiong, was a little bothered and affect my mood if they use it.
Then realized sometimes even those with good chemistry (auto french & let me stay way beyond times type) also still used KY.
In fact one of the 'raw grinder' girls i mention used ky too
Then had those dao/bad mood + feel like they want me out of the room asap ones, quite wet during action & no KY needed
What the correlation here And, is using KY an indicator of anything, or just minor, should not let it affect your mood?

FJ, After Cum
Yes always good to minimize risk of spilling, but it does feel good to just stay inside a little while longer no?
Most girl seem to let you lie there for a while at least
Have had a few let me stay inside all the way till soft (an awesome finishing touch if the round was good) & so far, caps was still firmly stuck to dick when pulled out.
Then also, there are those, want to pull out the VERY moment you start cumming
do bros it consider bad service when this happen? & is this a factor that affects the quality the session for you?

Lights?
from what i know, average is girls will dim abit, or off some of the lights
Have encountered one or two who tried to do 'total darkness', which is quite a turn off, literally 555 At least must see abit ma right?
how much light do bros prefer during session? and in your experience, how common are the "pitch black darkness" type girls?

just some rookie curiosity, interested to hear (esp the more experienced) chiongster thoughts, opinions & even stories on these things
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 22-09-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
semj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It would be interesting too to hear from the journey from newer bros as well

Highlights from 2019 ½ - 2020 ¼ ?
Also feel free to reminisce your favorite girls, favorite stable, targets you missed, glorious moments, funny moments or any weird or random story for the past year. 2019 included i guess.

One great & unexpected moment for me: It was between 1st & 2nd round (1st round was alright, normal but nothing too passionate), just resting, casually talking. when out of nowhere, the girl just suddenly started blowing to make hard, capped, climbed on, then kept riding till she spasmed and collapsed on me. I was kinda stunned? At that moment, nothing made much sense It happened so abrupt & out of flow (usually girl will hint or ask to start 2nd round), right in the middle of a casual conversation. It didn't feel like she was trying to rush the session either, no black or tired face when she was riding, it looked like she was 'concentrating very hard' with eyes tightly shut. Few minutes later, she got up to to the toilet, then returned onto bed to initiate 2nd shot. ??? We still chatted for awhile after round 2, so confirm she wasn't chasing me out. Even offered to accompany me to the lift when leaving.
On the way back home, it finally struck me, wtf! she used me as a dildo It was amusing & also satisfying realization. I've never had this happen ever since.

Reliving past experience seems like the best to do atm...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 24-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Quanpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hungry , where can get the tomyam ?
Old 29-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4420 / Power: 15
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semj View Post
Raw (Grinding)
remember seeing some discussion about 'raw' a while back, but coudln't find it, pretty sure the topic does come up time to time too
don't think i'd ever try, but have encountered think 2 times where i've gotten 'raw grinding'. Didn't ask for it, just happened.
wondering how common or rare that is? does means the girl chorp you?

FJ, After Cum
Yes always good to minimize risk of spilling, but it does feel good to just stay inside a little while longer no?
Most girl seem to let you lie there for a while at least
Have had a few let me stay inside all the way till soft (an awesome finishing touch if the round was good) & so far, caps was still firmly stuck to dick when pulled out.

just some rookie curiosity, interested to hear (esp the more experienced) chiongster thoughts, opinions & even stories on these things
Raw grind Raw grind you sure you hasnt raw with them

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

Why tolerate ? Just walk away be a man another day
https://youtu.be/2CqwVkAgtmU[/B]
Old 29-09-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 17
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

plus66 never reply whatsapp one
Old 05-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 7
Questioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to allQuestioneer is a name known to all

I miss Galaxy and SA. They were the best, always had quality girls come in.
Old 09-10-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2504 / Power: 13
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys. a friend told me on the recent Chinese / Ch 8 news there was mention of "clean up"...?
Old 10-10-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 9
GN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Hi guys. a friend told me on the recent Chinese / Ch 8 news there was mention of "clean up"...?
You mean this?
https://mothership.sg/2020/10/62-wom...ce-activities/
Stop feeding trolls!
Old 10-10-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2504 / Power: 13
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
should be that... darn, this really tightens up the market.
Hopefully the ASEAN safe travel for tourists starts soon.
Need to get my dose of tom yum... hehe
Old 11-10-2020, 06:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=
Hopefully the ASEAN safe travel for tourists starts soon.
Need to get my dose of tom yum... hehe[/QUOTE]

Once they open the market for safe travel, "THEY" no more chance to do it after 10 years or more.

Awaiting for T1,2,3 and 4 arrival open up for arrival testing opening.

Old 11-10-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

The time will comes. Hang in there people.
Old 13-10-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

John6789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
All the best
Old 17-10-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster (M)

Cartoon193 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sads bros. Can’t wait for Dome 1 to be active again... 🥺
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1