The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 10-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
My style is I dont ask....straight away auto roam and if there's rejection or avoidance, in my heart I know what will be the deal....so hands off thereafter and enjoy the "massage" till the end
You autoroam from the start or only when she pop the GQ?
Old 12-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

My main objective would be to have an enjoyable massage first...so wont roam until the main course is completed... and whether to roam thereafter depends on the situation ... so no hard and fast rule

if youre happy with the proposed GQ services at the right price and the right attitude, by all means proceed with the roaming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
You autoroam from the start or only when she pop the GQ?
Old 12-10-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
My main objective would be to have an enjoyable massage first...so wont roam until the main course is completed... and whether to roam thereafter depends on the situation ... so no hard and fast rule

if youre happy with the proposed GQ services at the right price and the right attitude, by all means proceed with the roaming...
Got your point and basically the same operandus mode as mine.....................until i met a ML who pop the question pretty early when I auto roam early. maybe dont want to lose out in the event i didnt opt for happy ending.

After i said yes, the massage from that point onwards move few notches higher and better. So to say or not to say, to each its own
Old 12-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yup agreed to each its own as the ML is in charge at point in time...She can choose to GQ or not to GQ...

So we need to remember what is our primary objective going there...

Quote:
Got your point and basically the same operandus mode as mine.....................until i met a ML who pop the question pretty early when I auto roam early. maybe dont want to lose out in the event i didnt opt for happy ending.

After i said yes, the massage from that point onwards move few notches higher and better. So to say or not to say, to each its own

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 20-10-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tianxie8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro. Can Share Contact? Thanks.
Old 23-10-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 5
Ravager is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRavager is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was free and did a recce myself. Tried one of the shops there last week, got suckered in by the receptionist girl wearing loose dress. Her boobs so soft that when she was talking, the movement was enough for it to shake. Since it's my first trip there, I paid the carrot entrance fee of 30 for 30 mins.

Unfortunately, she assigned another girl to me instead. Milfy look, petite, tits looks okay and a bit plump overall, because of the slightly loose dress. Massage was above average and she actually did the full 30 mins before popping GQ. Took the full package and nego down to 100 as I reminded her the boss alr receive her 30 dollar cut and this is between us only. She stripped and my cock stand like dog seeing food, meat at all the right places and tear drop tits. Right amount of softness and meatiness. I'll omit the details, fucked her in multiple positions for a good 30 mins. She was not a time watcher but she was very conscious about the noise the massage bed make, so I can't piak fast. Gave up trying to slow me down because she was too into the mood. After finishing deed, paid her extra tip since she said she talked to receptionist and I don't have to pay for overshooting almost 45 mins. Told me don't have to pay entrance next time and just look for her right away when I come back. So future bonks including mouth are now 100 for me, worth the slow fishing. Never tried the other girls but receptionist told me to if I become their regular, turns out the fucking was echoing around and other customers were also listening to it. Felt damn malu.

Will definitely RTF, the bed thing is a real turn off. Going to rtf and try and get outcall. I am not sharing any details to protect my new favourite playground.

For bros who want to recce themselves discreetly so as to not ruin it, I suggest roam after 11pm since most shops around it closes at 10 while the massage shop is opened 24 hrs.
Old 23-10-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Post deleted

Last edited by funny4sg; 24-10-2020 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Delete post
Old 23-10-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Just for record,
I shared the contact of SYT SS to no less than 15 senior Bros but I my got my points Upped by a handful of them. Disappointing.

In future, for very good lobangs, I will only share with the few Bros that I got to know, unless one can convince me with his sincerity.

For freeloaders with zero power, please do not ask for contacts.
Bro... sometimes is not straight away up points... is try liao then up points... for me i do that because alot of so call good lobang is really cmi or is recycle until like public toilet..

recently got 1 kang tao wah the fr write until sibei power but i go liao is carrot shop... dunno the ts bro is maybe the owner or what... like that how to give points? but i never say anything la... dun want to pua his kang tao.. just dun go back again lo... really waste time + money
Old 23-10-2020, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
Was free and did a recce myself. Tried one of the shops there last week, got suckered in by the receptionist girl wearing loose dress. Her boobs so soft that when she was talking, the movement was enough for it to shake. Since it's my first trip there, I paid the carrot entrance fee of 30 for 30 mins.

Unfortunately, she assigned another girl to me instead. Milfy look, petite, tits looks okay and a bit plump overall, because of the slightly loose dress. Massage was above average and she actually did the full 30 mins before popping GQ. Took the full package and nego down to 100 as I reminded her the boss alr receive her 30 dollar cut and this is between us only. She stripped and my cock stand like dog seeing food, meat at all the right places and tear drop tits. Right amount of softness and meatiness. I'll omit the details, fucked her in multiple positions for a good 30 mins. She was not a time watcher but she was very conscious about the noise the massage bed make, so I can't piak fast. Gave up trying to slow me down because she was too into the mood. After finishing deed, paid her extra tip since she said she talked to receptionist and I don't have to pay for overshooting almost 45 mins. Told me don't have to pay entrance next time and just look for her right away when I come back. So future bonks including mouth are now 100 for me, worth the slow fishing. Never tried the other girls but receptionist told me to if I become their regular, turns out the fucking was echoing around and other customers were also listening to it. Felt damn malu.

Will definitely RTF, the bed thing is a real turn off. Going to rtf and try and get outcall. I am not sharing any details to protect my new favourite playground.

For bros who want to recce themselves discreetly so as to not ruin it, I suggest roam after 11pm since most shops around it closes at 10 while the massage shop is opened 24 hrs.
Strange. I thought all the shops there close early.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster (P)

I was thinking about the same thing too

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Strange. I thought all the shops there close early.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-10-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funny4sg View Post
Just for record,
I shared the contact of SYT SS to no less than 15 senior Bros but I my got my points Upped by a handful of them. Disappointing.

In future, for very good lobangs, I will only share with the few Bros that I got to know, unless one can convince me with his sincerity.

For freeloaders with zero power, please do not ask for contacts.
I still cannot fathom which part of tanjong pagar this FJ shops are if real. If they are talking about the one with Japan home, ntuc and Singapore pools, the shops are mostly TCM and not really an ideal place for FJ. It is also heavily marked.

Anyone know where are the possible places in Tanjong Pagar?
Old 23-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I still cannot fathom which part of tanjong pagar this FJ shops are if real. If they are talking about the one with Japan home, ntuc and Singapore pools, the shops are mostly TCM and not really an ideal place for FJ. It is also heavily marked.

Anyone know where are the possible places in Tanjong Pagar?
Along the road... got many shophouse and fried chicken shop... the one u saying is tanjong pagar plaza... the one they saying is tanjong pagar road... all also tanjong pagar.... if you follow the election map ah... maybe go until bukit merah also is tanjong pagar ah..
Old 23-10-2020, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Along the road... got many shophouse and fried chicken shop... the one u saying is tanjong pagar plaza... the one they saying is tanjong pagar road... all also tanjong pagar.... if you follow the election map ah... maybe go until bukit merah also is tanjong pagar ah..
Walk pass new one off tg pagar... will recce one of these days
Old 23-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

i think they are talking of the duxton stretch. nearer the korean restaurants stretch.
Old 23-10-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah i go tanjong pagar to eat so often but i never notice got fun places. sorry im noob. time to go back and recce!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1