The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
After Natalie all other ML are meh....
Yup that's true...going for my weekly session later haha .
Old 08-10-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Finally went to try Cheryl nuru last week. Location is great, no need to sneak at corridor to get in. Her teasing is goot and first time I get hot gel, interesting feel. But I find her service a bit mechanical leh, and not much pattern. Plus she never make eye contact throughout which is damn sian. I took awhile to finish, after which she mention I'm difficult to cum. Actually its because I wasn't aroused enough. Maybe no chemistry or maybe I had high expectation after Natalie. probably won't rtm and stick to Natalie if I can get a slot.

Funny thing was I saw the toilet was very dry so maybe I was first customer in afternoon haha.
Agree with you bro. Cheryl a bit like robot even though she make the moaning sound. She friendly but chemistry not there. She wont respond to your roaming also. I got to touch everything but her pussy but like no response. I will try your recco for Natalie. Cheers bro.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 5
Hamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHamsupboy76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/

She is a bit slimmer than previous visit, it make the boobs feels bigger.
Very hard workin in massage, Quite relaxing.
She is my regular for time being.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaFluff View Post
After Natalie all other ML are meh....
Sorry to inform you guys that Natalie has hung up her boots. She has retired from the scene (did so before but came back) but it feels much more certain now as she is moving on - settling down apparently. Now U know why the radio silence from her regulars has been about - most of us been booking slots every week over the last month or 2 since she told us

So it is gonna be a bitch to find a suitable replacement. But I'm gonna take my time.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

has anyone tried this malay zen yet?

http://beautycastle.org/zen-local-malay-full-svc/
Old 10-10-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamsupboy76 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/

She is a bit slimmer than previous visit, it make the boobs feels bigger.
Very hard workin in massage, Quite relaxing.
She is my regular for time being.
Bro, can share more abt her place?
Tactical for those who want low profile chionging?
She stay alone in her apartment?
Saw many bro FR that not all services provided for these online ones - she showered with you?
Thanks
Old 10-10-2020, 10:30 AM
Samster

ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros can share FR for BeautyCastle Qi Qi? I can’t seem to locate any here.
(http://beautycastle.org/qi-qi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/)

Actually hoping to find sweet girl for CIM and gfe since HC Joanna has RTC and now who knows when or if will come back.
Old 11-10-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Any bros can share FR for BeautyCastle Qi Qi? I can’t seem to locate any here.
(http://beautycastle.org/qi-qi-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/)

Actually hoping to find sweet girl for CIM and gfe since HC Joanna has RTC and now who knows when or if will come back.
Bro, Skip this....bad review .
Old 11-10-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApacheOne View Post
Bro, can share more abt her place?
Tactical for those who want low profile chionging?
She stay alone in her apartment?
Saw many bro FR that not all services provided for these online ones - she showered with you?
Thanks
General rule of thumb, most ML won't shower with you, at least from my experience. And some services to ask upfront they might not be according to the listing.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 5
plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!plor is one of the Best!

FR for Kimi

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread...highlight=kimi

Location: Central - very close to MRT, easy to find and enter - she very helpful with directions. Apartment is clean and she has a good shower.

Looks: On the older side of milf - but has a very nice body for her age and a sultry face.

Body: Very nice boobs, body is good for her age overall, but don't expect syt. Photos are flattering - but it's definitely her.

Massage: Took nuru.

Sensual: Had fun, her technique was ok. Nothing totally amazing but also a solid performance overall. Playful hands, sexy voice. I took basic menu - not sure what else can be had.

Attitude: This is where she really stands out - great attitude. Very very friendly, easy to talk to. Maybe we just had good chemistry but was much better than others I've seen. Only a little bit of phone usage - and didn't let it get in the way.

English: Good enough.

RTM: Maybe.

I hope bros appreciate my FR.
Old 12-10-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 5
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

Look: 85% to pic my cup of tea.
Body/Boob: Small frame with nice boobie
Massage: 8/10 Hard-working, knows what she is doing, presses head to leg, not piano kind. Felt super relax after the whole session.
HJ: 8/10 - Various patterns to tease / stroke your small head to arouse your sexual desire and shot in no time.

Overall: 8.5/10. Will rtm soon
Old 12-10-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Ok roger, noted, thanks bros
Old 12-10-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 5
Martin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMartin123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://beautycastle.org/lily-massage-hj-bj-sm/

Had a session with lily this morning , for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she not younger than her age and her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, apartment is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.

Overall a thumbs up on this lass, will be booking my RTM pretty soon, definitely recommend for bros here,u can text him by English
Old 12-10-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin123 View Post
http://beautycastle.org/lily-massage-hj-bj-sm/

Had a session with lily this morning , for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she not younger than her age and her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, apartment is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.

Overall a thumbs up on this lass, will be booking my RTM pretty soon, definitely recommend for bros here,u can text him by English
you mean text her? LOL

shes slow in her response. i know the location but she hasnt responded to my further messages... frankly it's quite annoying
Old 12-10-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Hi friends,
My first time in this domain, normally am in FL1. But of course that's a little more than dead and quiet at this time.

Thought of trying out massage or JG, while I am Chinese, I cannot read and write, so quite hard for me to make bookings.

Can some one please recommend me a good first time JG / manhood massage expert please?

I am looking at maybe this Wed or Thurs...
Cheers, Ant
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1