The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Starvinmarvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Hi everyone. Most of you will probably notice that I have never posted so how trustworthy is this info? I used to have another account but when I bought a new phone last year, I lost my login. I have since made a new login but only did reading on here.

I noticed there is not a lot of info about Kapoo joints on here so today I’d like to share some detailed info about Kapoo joints in Thailand.

I’m the type of guy that likes to research something to death before I buy or do something. Luckily I’m fluent in Thai so I was able to navigate kapooclubwebboard without any difficulty.

Firstly, I’d like to point out that contrary to what most people think, FJ/FS is available at 80%+ of these places. You of course need to negotiate with the girl yourself.

I’ve been to a dozen+ Kapoo joints (some multiple times), and only 2 places didn’t offer FJ/FS. The usual rate is BJ(bbbj is up to the girl but they are less likely to do it compared to massage parlors or soapies) + 500-1000baht, FJ/FS +1500—2000). 2 shots is also up for negotiation. I’ve had girls given me 2 for 1500.

Some people ask what’s the appeal of Kapoo joints. Someone in another thread was correct in pointing out that communication is a problem because most of the girls cannot speak English, and to my surprise they are correct. Massage abilities are almost nonexistent at these places as well.

For me the appeal is young university girls. Some people may like office girls or in some cases I’ve even seen them advertise girls working at Swensen and MK restaurants.

Many places constantly have new girls coming as many of them need to make money for tuition or simply enough to buy something new.

A new Kapoo place opened near my condo in Silom in January and I’ve gotten to know the PR. Sometimes he PMs me with new girls. This Place sends uncensored face pictures so I know exactly how the girls look like before I book them. Many times I’ve had a girl(18-21 years) that just started working a day ago(maybe I’ll do a writeup on them sometime) . There’s nothing more exciting than that to me.
Old 23-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Can u update us what's the situation in BKK now ?
Old 23-04-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Sorry my message was too long and not finished.

I’ll separate Kapoo joints into 3 different types based on the places I’ve been to and other reviews I’ve read on Kapooclub.

1) Type A (most common)
- Starts with HJ
- Price range 1400-2600 baht (lower end of the spectrum is usual places that are far away and less attractive girls) 2600 is quite rare actually for TYPE A unless it’s downtown and the girl is a “model”.
- Standard 1 shot but some places offer 2or even unlimited.

2) Type A
- Starts with HJ + BJ
- Price range 2000-2600 baht (BJ will almost always be covered, unless you ask the girl, which she might do for an extra fee)
- Again standard is 1 shot, but some girls might give 1 shot BJ + 1 shot HJ if she likes you.

3) Type C
- Starts with FJ/FS
- Price range 2600baht +
- More possibly of BBBJ here but you need to ask the girl, also multiple shots is possible.
*please note that whatever service you request, a tip is also standard. Most Thai people will tip 200-500 for TYPE A + TYPE B, and 300—1000 for TYPE C.

You’re probably thinking how can TYPE C be so cheap. Some people mentioned places in Sukhumvit such as Society 39, which is probably 3k just for TYPE A but to be honest places like that are more for tourists and rich Thai guys rather than regular locals.

The truth is places that offer TYPE C is not as common. Some mentioned in here were, Funky Spa, Zabb, One I’ve recently learned about, and apparently has one of the best reputation for TYPE C is called HorYing. I haven’t been there yet because it’s quite far from my place but I have their LINE. During the curfew/ lowdown, they even created a group chat for their customers. There are currently over 1300 people in there and so many are raving about how good this place is.

For those who want to try Kapoo I’d say go to KapooclubwebBoard, and on the main page the joints are separated into regions. Find one in your area and add their LINE account. The PRs can communicate in English a little, especially ones that work in joints in busy areas.

That’s all I have for now. If anyone is wondering why I created this thread, it’s simply because I’ve got a lot of useful info from this site and I simply want to give back a little.

Hope this info is useful To someone.
Old 23-04-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Right now it's 10pm-4am curfew everywhere. Everything is still closed except grocery stores, restaurants for takeout, and essential services.

PM will decide again about relaxing restrictions next week. Most likely will start with opening places like salons, restaurants, and perhaps malls as there has been info from the Central shopping malls about telling employees to get ready for work May 1st.

The number of Covid cases has been declining all this week. Yesterday was 15 IIRC.

Booze ban until end of the month. Most likely places like bars/pubs(clubs) will stay closed past May 1st. Not sure about messages.
Old 23-04-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh I forgot to mention that many Kapoo joints have copied Sukhumvit massage parlors and offer takeout options too.

Also, according to my LINE this whole time at least 3 joints have opened despite the government's orders.
Old 23-04-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Sawadee kap !

Singapore circuit breaker (lockdown) period is extended from 4-5-2020 to 1-6-2010.
So hope that after 1-6-2020,the bars,clubs and massage parlours in BKK
will be opened for business by then.

Khop Khun Karp !
Old 23-04-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sawadee kap !

Singapore circuit breaker (lockdown) period is extended from 4-5-2020 to 1-6-2010.
So hope that after 1-6-2020,the bars,clubs and massage parlours in BKK
will be opened for business by then.

Khop Khun Karp !
I firmly believe that after the CCB measure is lifted in Singapore, air travel restrictions will still not be lifted (I'm thinking that there will be a window period of a minimum of 3 months after the CCB measure is lifted). So I'm guessing that the earliest we will be allowed to leave Singapore would be in September.

Well, just my 2 cents worth.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 24-04-2020, 10:23 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
I firmly believe that after the CCB measure is lifted in Singapore, air travel restrictions will still not be lifted (I'm thinking that there will be a window period of a minimum of 3 months after the CCB measure is lifted). So I'm guessing that the earliest we will be allowed to leave Singapore would be in September.

Yes, i think so too. They will monitor the sitution and better wait till it stable then travel. No point, travel then kanna stuck there.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 24-04-2020, 10:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
All those in sex trade desperate for biz. They will do anything to get biz.
All ladies are very hungry but thing will not be the same in thailand.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 24-04-2020, 12:58 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
business owners also hungry cuz got 100 girls want go work but no customers walk-in mean the biz is failing.

imagine newly open then throw in all the money liao walan kana the wuhan virus hit and no biz cuz they mainly is do tourist/foreigners biz one, that one is suay till laosai liao.

This wuhan is much much much much ......worst than the previous global financial crisis. 555555
Ya, totally agreed. Those open is those that can survive. Those close maybe not able to survive.

Old 24-04-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post

SIA & Scoot are already open for flight bookings to selected destinations in June 2020....... is it they have insider info that CB will be over in June?
Old 24-04-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
SIA & Scoot are already open for flight bookings to selected destinations in June 2020....... is it they have insider info that CB will be over in June?
Looks like things are starting to slowly open next week but I think they will be very strict about which countries can enter Thailand. So even if they open, there will be very few tourists for the next 1-2 months at least.
Old 25-04-2020, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
As much as I wish they have a crystal ball, they do not. This means that sia and scoot can cancel flights anytime too. They are not ecaxtly kept up to date on what the ministries are thinking. The most it is 2-3 days before any major announcements.
Even if they open up flights, the Singapore government may still want you to serve 14 days SHN (as part of your leave) not allow you to claim subsidised covid 19 fully from the hospitals.
Old 28-04-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
feral is a Helpful and Caring Samsterferal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

StarvinMarvin, Thank you for this. Some great info. Eagerly awaiting the reopening of these places so I can go and get some, ummm, relief.
Old 28-04-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
momotea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great informations ! appreciate !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1