The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Wife caught heavy petting with man

Your friend is divorced 3 times! Then how much alimony does he have to pay?
Old 20-10-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
ill just suggest that your own personal experience isnt proof of some fact just google success of second marriage and it states based on us stats second marriages have a higher rate of divorce than first marriages 60% your can make what you will of that fact
No bro, my personal experience is not universal, just like everyone's personal experience, good for reading and may be use as a guideline to improve our situation.

A second marriage is obviously more complex than the first, maybe that is why they are more prone to failures, especially if there are children. Then there are those who divorce their wife to marry the girl friend or mistress? Personally I know of two such cases, both divorced again.

What I am trying to say is don't limit and short change yourself, if you have divorced and, later on after you settle down and move on with life, now if someone right comes along, why not take the chance again.

That is if you are still interested in family life, I also have many friends who are in their 50s, and are still very carefree and single.

That's why I said to each his own.
Old 20-10-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Your friend is divorced 3 times! Then how much alimony does he have to pay?
I am not too sure, his first wife was local, they divorced about 3 years after marriage because I think she cannot stand his religion (he is very into thai amulets and buddha statues and would pray). That was about 25 years ago, I was still doing my NS.

My friend said he gave his share of his HDB and his wife continue with the mortgage, the reason being, their kid is mostly with the wife, if no flat then he have to come out with cash to help them rent some place. I think about 30-50k back then? Of course he continued to share their kid's education expenses, I think they still meet to eat together sometimes.

He met his second wife while working in Batam (we were colleagues then), she was our client's admin from Tanjung Balai, unfortunately after his 3 year-stint in Batam, he posted back to HQ in Singapore and then the wife don't like it here and kept pestering him to go back work in Indonesia.

I think my friend told her to fuck off, which she did along with their daughter. My friend never registered his marriage here in Singapore (only in Indonesia) so no messy divorce, if I am not wrong, will be the shop house in Batam and shop house in Tajung Balai since they are both in his ex-wife's name, so maybe about 40k?

The worst was his latest marriage to this PRC, who left him for her old flame back in China. Well, that bitch didn't managed to take much because she was in a hurry, left their kids (15 & 17) with my friend. My friend gave her 100k, I was how come?

My friend said this "男人可以风流,不可以下流 damn it while we were married, she took care of the house, cook my meals and care for the kids, then I got to fuck her whenever I want. You hire maid, and find WLs once a month for 17 years and you see how much you would have spent".

So total about 180-200k?
Old 20-10-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post

The worst was his latest marriage to this PRC, who left him for her old flame back in China. Well, that bitch didn't managed to take much because she was in a hurry, left their kids (15 & 17) with my friend. My friend gave her 100k, I was how come?

My friend said this "男人可以风流,不可以下流 damn it while we were married, she took care of the house, cook my meals and care for the kids, then I got to fuck her whenever I want. You hire maid, and find WLs once a month for 17 years and you see how much you would have spent".

So total about 180-200k?
But when married, sex is both people enjoy mah. Cannot compare it to a service. Like that marry wife pike marry prostitute. Prostitute only pay for fuck no need to invest emotions leh.
Old 21-10-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
my opinion only but 200k is peanuts compared to the stress and emotional turmoil suffered during these divorces
Very much so, I went through 1 divorce and I was so drained after it, this man did it thrice.

I mean if you take 200k and divide it by 25 years, that's $8000 a year or $667 a month??

I think the last divorce was the worst for him since that marriage was the longest and most messy.

The wife actually wanted a share of the house and their son as well as maintenance for herself since she was a housewife for about 18 years, so she claim it was difficult for her to find a job and all.

My friend don't agree and was prepared to fight (her claims) all the way, he literally said "fight lah be it 3 years or 5 years I will fight" Ended up she gave up because I think she figured out even with her maintenance (if she gets it) don't mean that she don't have to work (she was in only her late 30s then) plus her lawyer's fees and all, she was better off just took that 100k and go (yes I was there for my friend so I learnt a lot from his lawyer ).
Old 21-10-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
But when married, sex is both people enjoy mah. Cannot compare it to a service. Like that marry wife pike marry prostitute. Prostitute only pay for fuck no need to invest emotions leh.
I think I have to correct your thinking, sex is both partners enjoy if they like doing it with each other.

I enjoyed sex with my gf; I continue to enjoy sex with her now that she is my wife. I think she also enjoyed because sometimes our dates are at budget hotels (before married, she wants to go). Now maybe my wife still enjoy because she would ask me to fuck her at times.

Being married don't equate to enjoyable sex for both partners, I have friends who don't really enjoy sex with their wives, so I asked why married?

They said their wives makes a great partner in life, take very care of their children, filial to their parents, etc.

One of the wives even helps my friend to build his business. In fact he often said he won't make it today if his wife didn't help in the beginning, so only thing he can do is seek a quick release once in a while and go home.

Ah XXXX if you are reading this, I'm talking about you, you bastard, use us to cover your tracks
Old 21-10-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I think I have to correct your thinking, sex is both partners enjoy if they like doing it with each other.

I enjoyed sex with my gf; I continue to enjoy sex with her now that she is my wife. I think she also enjoyed because sometimes our dates are at budget hotels (before married, she wants to go). Now maybe my wife still enjoy because she would ask me to fuck her at times.

Being married don't equate to enjoyable sex for both partners, I have friends who don't really enjoy sex with their wives, so I asked why married?

They said their wives makes a great partner in life, take very care of their children, filial to their parents, etc.

One of the wives even helps my friend to build his business. In fact he often said he won't make it today if his wife didn't help in the beginning, so only thing he can do is seek a quick release once in a while and go home.

Ah XXXX if you are reading this, I'm talking about you, you bastard, use us to cover your tracks
What I mean is in a marriage we should not quantify the sex. There should not be monetary value assigned to the act. You give sex to each other because you love each other. It is not a transaction. Hence, when one Divorces, there is no need to compensate the ex-wife for the sex she gave to the husband.
Old 22-10-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
What I mean is in a marriage we should not quantify the sex. There should not be monetary value assigned to the act. You give sex to each other because you love each other. It is not a transaction. Hence, when one Divorces, there is no need to compensate the ex-wife for the sex she gave to the husband.
I agreed there is no need to quantify the sex within a marriage, maybe what I posted (about my friend) is a little misleading. The thing is my friend is a rather coarse person, at times he is a little crude, that's how he estimate how much he wanted to give to his third ex-wife during their divorce.

What TomMAffolter said is also correct, there are wives (and husband for that matter) who quantify marital sex, I have seen it too.

Just a side note, martial sex cannot be quantify in the family court during divorce, the only thing it can use is if 1 party withheld sex to his (or her) spouse, then the other party can use it as divorce ground under unreasonable behaviour.
Old 22-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
In the last 5 yrs i have fucked 1200 FL, in my life i have had 20 or so gf, most last only 3-4mths though 2 i can say i loved and these lasted 4yrs, that said i cant say i have fond memories of sex with my girlfriends over sex with FL, maybe im strange or broken, but thats just how i am.

Wow bro 1200 FLs in 5 years. Amazing. Thats almost 1 FL per day.

I think i just crossed the 100 barrier for number of partners bedded (ie gfs, friends, colleagues, ons) in my entire lifetime, no FLs. Proud of myself alrd.

But yours is wow bro. Kudos
Old 27-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

this type of incident really hard to forget and forgive
Old 27-10-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Saongsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I appreciate the contents of this thread! Thanks to those who contributed and being very open yet tactful discussion.Truth be told that it warms the cockles of my heart🤭 TS i hope you find benefit in the following; Every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The leader of people is a guardian and is responsible for his subjects. A man is the guardian of his family and he is responsible for them. A woman is the guardian of her husband’s home and his children and she is responsible for them. The servant of a man is a guardian of the property of his master and he is responsible for it. No doubt, every one of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock.
Old 28-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
Humanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud ofHumanity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
this type of incident really hard to forget and forgive
The guy who killed his wife who betrayed him before (lover went to his house to fxck his wife when he was working but he found out about it when he returned home) and his young daughter, burnt their bodies and slept with them for a few days before kena arrested said before "i can forgive, but i can't FORGET".

His wife kept telling his daughter in front of him that her daddy was useless and can't even support the family and pay her school fees. He can't take it anymore and used a towel to strangle his wife and followed by his daughter. He said he tried to commit suicide but was not successful.
Old 28-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

I would think twice about messing with other men’s wife for a simple reason. You do not know the husband’s character. The truth is I waited at where I can find the bastard with 3 knives in my hands. I had wanted to kill him. I am a person who can be very violent if I choose to. If not for my friend who advised my that it was not wortg it, I would have killed that bastard.

Do not be so cheapskate and target other men’s wives. Need sex then go geylang. No money to go geylang then go find foreign workers. Risking being killed by the husband because dick is itchy is not worth it.
Old 29-10-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I would think twice about messing with other men’s wife for a simple reason. You do not know the husband’s character. The truth is I waited at where I can find the bastard with 3 knives in my hands. I had wanted to kill him. I am a person who can be very violent if I choose to. If not for my friend who advised my that it was not wortg it, I would have killed that bastard.

Do not be so cheapskate and target other men’s wives. Need sex then go geylang. No money to go geylang then go find foreign workers. Risking being killed by the husband because dick is itchy is not worth it.
No bro, it is not worth it, like what the boss and some of us posted on your thread, don't assume it is the man's fault.

At the end of the day, the man didn't force himself on your wife. Now if he did, wrack him and wrack him hard because you would be defending your wife.

So it is not worth it, just end the marriage and settle down and move on, seek happiness. You keep carrying this burden, how will you feel at ease?
Old 29-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

its take two hand to clap.
no matter who take the first step, no one force your wife to continue when the man advance himself.

what the point to be violence in the first place, the uncle that stab his son in law for his daughter.
end up, he will. be in jail for the rest of his life.
a good dad, but worth?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1