The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2020, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Laem Chabang

Hi guys, my buddy & I are being transferred to oversee a project in Laem Chabang for the next 14 months. Being first time visitors in Thailand, we have read through the threads but unable to find what to do there in terms of women, massage (clean or otherwise) or fun activities in Laem Chabang. Also, my buddy is keen to learn Muay Thai there.

Appreciate any help I can get on what was discussed as well as what to expect and what not to do.

Many thanks!
Old 01-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!
Re: Laem Chabang

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Hi guys, my buddy & I are being transferred to oversee a project in Laem Chabang for the next 14 months. Being first time visitors in Thailand, we have read through the threads but unable to find what to do there in terms of women, massage (clean or otherwise) or fun activities in Laem Chabang. Also, my buddy is keen to learn Muay Thai there.

Appreciate any help I can get on what was discussed as well as what to expect and what not to do.

Many thanks!
Hmmm... it's a shipping port. Either you drive down to Pattaya or up to Sirracha for these activities... Muay thai? this really don't know liao... There's a sinkie there full time but family man liao...
Old 01-09-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
As per bro Humlea, you're literally at the doorstep of Pattaya. It's basically just 20 mins away by car. Further up north you've got Bangsaen which has a nice row of drinking places by the beach although the crowd skews very local and young there (university age). Either way I think you should be prepared to have really good weekends for the next 14 months 😁
Old 02-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Best way to learn more is on the ground, your seasoned colleagues will be your 1st teacher, followed by the touts and pimps and taxi drivers. 14 months can start a whole new family. Have fun!
Old 03-09-2020, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Best way to learn more is on the ground, your seasoned colleagues will be your 1st teacher, followed by the touts and pimps and taxi drivers. 14 months can start a whole new family. Have fun!
Errm... better not lah... 现钱买现货 better
Old 04-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
As per bro Humlea, you're literally at the doorstep of Pattaya. It's basically just 20 mins away by car. Further up north you've got Bangsaen which has a nice row of drinking places by the beach although the crowd skews very local and young there (university age). Either way I think you should be prepared to have really good weekends for the next 14 months 😁
Not weekends but nightly ...

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-09-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

14 mths, best to just get a cheap 2nd hand bike for point a to point b..
Bangsaen more to local and Pattaya more to tourist , both have its pros and cons...
Nevertheless, both are still better than Bangkok... if without commitment in Bangkok, i would have move to Bangsaen, Pattaya or even Chonburi... Place where you wear tank top, surf short, flip flop everywhere and sit on your own jetski tow by your own truck driven by your buddy..chill with cold beer by the beach in daily basis...

I'M CIM KING
Old 04-09-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
14 mths, best to just get a cheap 2nd hand bike for point a to point b..
Bangsaen more to local and Pattaya more to tourist , both have its pros and cons...
Nevertheless, both are still better than Bangkok... if without commitment in Bangkok, i would have move to Bangsaen, Pattaya or even Chonburi... Place where you wear tank top, surf short, flip flop everywhere and sit on your own jetski tow by your own truck driven by your buddy..chill with cold beer by the beach in daily basis...
can just get a car la
Can go those car rental and ask for long term rental package. Much cheaper by normal daily rates.
Old 05-09-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
can just get a car la
Can go those car rental and ask for long term rental package. Much cheaper by normal daily rates.
Toyota vios 1 year contract can get about 13-16k per month with first class insurance. Bike rental can find in the range of 3-5k per month depend on bike size. Decent 2nd hand bike 125cc can get about 15k.

But hor... leam chabang that highway bikes not allowed... that means you have to ride on the side of the highway road out the fence.... good luck with the big trucks
Old 05-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Toyota vios 1 year contract can get about 13-16k per month with first class insurance. Bike rental can find in the range of 3-5k per month depend on bike size. Decent 2nd hand bike 125cc can get about 15k.

But hor... leam chabang that highway bikes not allowed... that means you have to ride on the side of the highway road out the fence.... good luck with the big trucks
depends on each requirement..2nd hand 125cc less or at 10k can get already..
do you go to party every night? petrol? parking in pattaya? drinking place is not in Big C or Robinson where you have a huge place to park.. party and drink? dangerous..later kena police, sway..more problem arise just from party n drink and drive..short term stay like even for 14mths, try to be best with the less string attach..from my personal opinion...

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-09-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
just taxi there lah.
not sure about other places but taxis in BKK are one of the best places to bond; esp traffic jam.. lol.. if you know what i mean
Old 06-09-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow bros, many thanks for the feedback. My buddy & I are waiting for our visa & work permits to go over there soon. Appreciate all the feedback!
Old 07-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Hi fellow bros, many thanks for the feedback. My buddy & I are waiting for our visa & work permits to go over there soon. Appreciate all the feedback!
I am working near Laem Chabang area. You can PM me when you guys get over here, I can help settle you fellow SGs into this area
Old 07-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I am familiar with the area, you guys can PM me when you come over
Old 07-09-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 16
berserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud of

Hi bro i am currently stationed in BKK, you are welcomed to drop me a pm if you are in bkk!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1