The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2021, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
dont know when we can go back and what's left of it....
Probably by end of 2021...From what is projected, they'll let in those who are vaccinated n no 14days quarantine needed also...
Those dying to go, please get yourself fully vaccinated 1st.
Old 22-02-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For Pattaya fans, it will be really sad to see that what you once knew about Pattaya will no longer be left by the time you get here. Lots of businesses are closed and will change hands eventually. It will be a huge reshuffle and god knows what it will eventually become. So don't bear too much hope if you were to visit Pattaya these 2 years.
Old 22-02-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Knwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It was the best since I have been traveling to so many cities. Really hope to get back to pattaya soon
Old 23-02-2021, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
For Pattaya fans, it will be really sad to see that what you once knew about Pattaya will no longer be left by the time you get here. Lots of businesses are closed and will change hands eventually. It will be a huge reshuffle and god knows what it will eventually become. So don't bear too much hope if you were to visit Pattaya these 2 years.
chill la, business shuttering and new ones opening is part of gentrification. whore trade is the oldest trade in the world, in pattaya it's probably one of the biggest contributors to its gdp you think after covid sex shops will die off? easier to find sex shops in thailand than police station.. already in bangkok new operators are taking over and coming up with some pretty exciting concepts on twitter.. pattaya will be even more creative..
Old 17-04-2021, 10:09 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT99 View Post
Is a sad thing, sad scene. Thailand will never be the same again...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Is a sad thing, sad scene. Thailand will never be the same again...
LOS is passe..... only the clueless and ignoramus are still thinking and waiting to travel to LOS..... with some even fighting to chope vaccination shots.

Wait till they arrive in LOS..... then they'll be shock that the LOS they were familiar with does not exists anymore.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 4
Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!Thaigo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
dont know when we can go back and what's left of it....
Supply and demand, when the crowd is back, naturally supply will meet the demand.

In the future, service rendered will likely be the same, but what's interesting is that the price may increase.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros,

Anyone has any lobang for outcall girls from university, etc? Most places have closed nowadays in Pattaya?
Old 02-07-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Greetings,

Due to partial lock down, All the bars and adult entertainment complexes are temporarily closed! The best place to meet attractive girls are Thaifriendly, Tree Town in Soi Buakhao, along Soi Buakhao road and massage parlors in Pattaya! Going rate for short time is 1,000 to 1,500 bhat!

If you want to meet freelancers, make sure to wear facemasks diligently!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 05-07-2021, 12:59 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
will be in Pattaya 27/12 to 1/1 let me know if anybody is around!
Thanks for upping, do make post so i can return the points.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-07-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Actually going forward, just wear mask when meeting freelancer. So can avoid appearing in youtuber videos showing you are having good time with freelancer.
Only good thing about mask lol
Old 13-07-2021, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Actually going forward, just wear mask when meeting freelancer. So can avoid appearing in youtuber videos showing you are having good time with freelancer.
Lmao this is so true. I follow some of these Youtubers but lately nothing much from them.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 05-09-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1336 / Power: 8
goldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud ofgoldie9660 has much to be proud of

Just watch on news. Thailand is planning Pattaya Sandbox in October.
Old 15-10-2021, 04:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
wah really like dead town now
Old 30-10-2021, 01:34 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
ers62010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm in Pattaya next week.
Any recommendations on soapys or Bj joints that are open?
Looking for something mid afternoon then a few beers nearby.
Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1