The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
This is the legendary Roslina....

Bro always wonder how are you able to produce such photo of them posing for you

Guess speaking Thai does helps alot.... is a good free promo + FR... live shot WYSIWYG

Thanks for sharing
Old 21-03-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
xxsgboizzxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked a session with Lily from thaismile earlier today
Instructions from okt is simple and fast
8/10 looks - typical Thai look, not bad for me
Gfe 9/10 - quite shy, knows a bit of English and can chat abit
Service 10/10 - very accommodating and always try to please. Second round abit hard to release but she still try her best. Try out various positions as well
Overall 9/10 - good service and nice girl who is hardworking and willing to please
Old 22-03-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Hey bros, just curious. Do you all request for the FL’s medical card to check if they are tested before doing the deed?
Old 22-03-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Therawfood3113 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for sky from RP stable 21 March

OKT replies were almost instant, gave clear instructions and yes even with clear instructions I went to the wrong building instead (realised after I was told to meet sky somewhere before going to the room)

After reaching the right place , went to the place I was told to and when the lift opened, saw a fierce looking girl turn around and look at me like she’s going to whack me lol (got the RBF when she dun smile). Onwards we went to the room and chat awhile to warm up as she is actually kind of shy

When was heading for the shower, I asked her which towel do I use and the one she pointed was kind of still wet, which leads me to thinking is it a used towel? Oh well kind of weird given a used wet towel to use

Looks: 8/10 similar to pictures , maybe with a little bit of filter. small tattoo on her collarbone area and full back tattoo , age wise she told me she was 23 this year
Body: 8/10 slim and petite
Boobs: 8/10 around b cup, not a boob lover so 🤪
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction with slurpy tongue and some DT action , can feel the back of her throat lol
Frenching: 9/10 different speed of french, fast and slow also have with furious tongue fight
FJ: 9/10 standard missionary , cowgirl , doggy with a view of the back is sweeeeet. Also likes fast and furious action keep thrusting her hips against mine and push my thigh towards her. This alone made me high as hell
Shower: 9/10 lol the shower was actually fun we helped each other apply body soap and wash and take the shower head splash water on each other like kids

Overall experience: solid 9.5/10 for me, enjoyed the GFE a lot, despite the fierce appearance hides a friendly and shy kitten. after the deed we just cuddled with her eating pocky and watched food gourmet together(she likes this a lot apparently) and a bit of Netflix before giving me a big hug and a kiss before leaving. Will RTF for sure
Old 22-03-2022, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escanor View Post
Anyone knows how to get booking from silk stockings? Messaged him a few times on WA but no reply. Have been chionging in this dome for a bit so not sure what’s the issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realzenthor View Post
Hi does anybody have any advice/guide on not getting auto blocked on WhatsApp? I am not too sure what happen but upon texting for booking to Silkstockings, I was instantly blocked. Only able to get a response from SA but wld like to try the silk stocking gals. Pls advice thank u so much

Nothing wrong with Whatapps..... it is SS that blocked your numbers. Due to the demand for their girls they are giving priority to their regular customers so those newbies with no record in the database are blocked. Btw SS have a groupchat for their regulars on telegram.
Old 22-03-2022, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pepsi from Club Friday

Been out of the scene for a while. Decided to take the plunge for the FL who was in the rumour mill.

Looks: 20s. A beauty. Her photos looks to fashion magazine type which made her look too atas but when you see her up close, she looks like those mix blood thai with blush cheeks and more than sharp features. Considering her 150ish height when she looks up to you, it feels like mix blood innocent SYT shy from your attention. She sure does know how to make up.
Boobs: Manmade Ds. Soft with small raisin nips.
Body: Slender despite her small build. Her boobs somehow made her waist look smaller. Bubble butt
French: A little for rd 1 but kinda shy away thereafter
BBBJ: Despite her braces, she put in effort for this. Wanted 69 but was turned down.... Didnt stop me from eating her low mileage pussy. Slight bush but shaved cleaned below.... soft and moist ...
FJ: Started with CG and she requested me to do missionary. Went for the stand and carry position and pounded her hard before releasing 1st shot. Washed up and rested. Though she offered full massage, wanted her to rest. She did hand massage for me. After a while of chit chatting, proceeded to rd 2. Started by eating her pussy out but she felt ticklish from the deep cunninglingus and asked me not to go on. As time was running short, missionary for a while and HJ 2nd shot out.
RTF: Maybe
GFE: Not commando type but more like poly or JC gf doing it with you for 1st few times.
Old 22-03-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
vicron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicron View Post
FR for Pepsi from Club Friday

Been out of the scene for a while. Decided to take the plunge for the FL who was in the rumour mill.

Looks: 20s. A beauty. Her photos looks to fashion magazine type which made her look too atas but when you see her up close, she looks like those mix blood thai with blush cheeks and more than sharp features. Considering her 150ish height when she looks up to you, it feels like mix blood innocent SYT shy from your attention. She sure does know how to make up.
Boobs: Manmade Ds. Soft with small raisin nips.
Body: Slender despite her small build. Her boobs somehow made her waist look smaller. Bubble butt
French: A little for rd 1 but kinda shy away thereafter
BBBJ: Despite her braces, she put in effort for this. Wanted 69 but was turned down.... Didnt stop me from eating her low mileage pussy. Slight bush but shaved cleaned below.... soft and moist ...
FJ: Started with CG and she requested me to do missionary. Went for the stand and carry position and pounded her hard before releasing 1st shot. Washed up and rested. Though she offered full massage, wanted her to rest. She did hand massage for me. After a while of chit chatting, proceeded to rd 2. Started by eating her pussy out but she felt ticklish from the deep cunninglingus and asked me not to go on. As time was running short, missionary for a while and HJ 2nd shot out.
RTF: Maybe
GFE: Not commando type but more like poly or JC gf doing it with you for 1st few times.
To the one who zapped me and said that Pepsi is a LB, I stand by to my FR. I know what kind of pussy is post ops and what is a natural one.
Old 22-03-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Magic (Sex Amazon)

Like what others say -

Sex was great, allow frenching and most importantly , big and natural boobs !
Bubbly character as well. Will definitely RTF !
Old 22-03-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1190 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Hey bros, just curious. Do you all request for the FL’s medical card to check if they are tested before doing the deed?
This is not geylang. It's not a compulsory for them to go for a medical check regularly. Some might go for a check regularly, some might not even want to go. Well it's up to your luck.
Old 22-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
teddyroo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Mona is coming back soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Mona was legend!! Correct me if I'm wrong. She have a large cilt. Rosalinda too long, can't remember the service.
Old 22-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
thibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to beholdthibaut is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8waldz View Post
Magic (Sex Amazon)

Like what others say -

Sex was great, allow frenching and most importantly , big and natural boobs !
Bubbly character as well. Will definitely RTF !
Seem like she is the one for me too.
Old 22-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10749 / Power: 24
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute

Buddy booking with a friend

RP Tina & Cream (21/3 1030pm)

(FR from my friend - Tina)

OKT: good service and very fast response

Tina:
Face: age diff from photos 7/10
Body: not bad 8/10
Boobs: very big boobs 8.5/10
BBBJ: quite good 8/10
Catbath: good with cleaning me up 8/10
FJ: tried a few styles, quite accommodating with me, good moaning to keep me excited 9/10
Damage: 140/60/1

My FR
Cream:
Face: some age diff from pics 7/10
Body: VERY skinny 8/10
Boobs: somewhat small, but enough for my hands to grab fully, cute nipples 8.5/10
BBBJ: one word - shiok! 9.5/10
Catbath: showered alone
FJ: missionary and doggy for her, very enthusiastic and accomodating 8.5/10

Overall: Was late for 15 mins, time quite limited. When she met me was quite polite, asking how am i, how was my day. Proceeded to shower alone then after i came out she came and “attack” me with a BBBJ. (i like with who take initiative)
Next we proceeded with our FJ positions and took some time for me to cum as i was quite tired. Overshot my time alittle, lucky OKT didnt chase me. quite a good session and hardworking girl

Damage: $120/60/1 +20tip

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand
Old 22-03-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coolman0803 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tiffany from Thaismile, 22 March 10pm ($240/2/90 & $10 Tip)

OKT: Easy to liaise ,replies were almost instant and gave clear instructions.

Looks: 10/10 - Very Petty, is my tea

Body: 10/10 - Slim & Hot

Experience: 9/10

Boobs: B cup

FJ: 9/10 super tight, I have shoot in 6min. I was mesmerized to see a pretty babe when I fuck her. Haha

Bbbj: 10/10 good suck with tongue, can feel her throat like vibration

Pussy: Clean shaven

Frenching: Just a few kisses

Overall experience: 10/10 for me, enjoyed the GFE a lot, after sex we have talk a lot on bed

She was friendly and nice, not so fluent in English but can communicate in English.

Will RTF for sure, she is my tea.
Old 22-03-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
humbug is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Milk from CF 22 March

OKT gave clear instructions and prompt response; Location is discreet and quite easy to find.

Looks: 9/10 similar to pictures, fair and pretty face
Body: 8/10 slim, nice hourglass hips, tattoo on butt area
Boobs: 8/10 nice and big; looks very nice and well proportioned to her body
Bbbj: 8/10 good suction with slurpy tongue, the way she looks up into your eyes while giving Bbbj is damn shiok
Frenching: didn't try
FJ: 9/10 cowgirl, she grabbed my hands and guided them to fondle her boobs as she rhythmically wore down my 2IC resistance
Shower & GFE: 10/10 we were showering in front of a mirror and she would plant kisses down your back/neck, and when you look at her in the mirror, she would give you a sly wink and bite her lips....Just for that I will give her 10/10 GFE

Overall experience: 10/10 for me, enjoyed the GFE a lot

Book her while you can bros, I heard this is her last week in town.

Will RTF for sure
Old 22-03-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Chiongster here have a session with Melon SS? Any good ? Some long time chiongster here have her picture back then in 2019.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1