The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-08-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
RTS with Xue Er to confirm whether first visit was a fluke, beginner's luck.

https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-xue-er/

Confirmed not a fluke, same routine , bbbj ending up w sumata. Just let her do all the work and you RELAX (seriously, dont go roaming), once you shot, that numbing tingling sensation will hit your palm areas, and around your ears. She was saying when u come for ML, you are being serviced, as to compared when you pay for full serivce, you actually have to work a lot lol😂
Thanks bro. Happy that you got the release that you deserve.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
@john

Thanks much for yout FR on Fiona. I should be sharing mine soon.
SYT type not your cup of tea leh why u want to find this fiona lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
@john

Thanks much for yout FR on Fiona. I should be sharing mine soon.
No worries bro Franco

But dont get your expectations too high! is really a vanilla sort of experience, but just a very cute looking syt who's helping you to release
Old 11-08-2020, 09:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
SYT type not your cup of tea leh why u want to find this fiona lol..
I find her physical bits acceptable, so why not?
Old 11-08-2020, 09:47 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I find her physical bits acceptable, so why not?
Petite and small boobs.. Your taste more varying now?

Old 11-08-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wait why would u consider your first session with a her a fluke or beginner's luck?
That numbing tingling after effect after she released you.
Old 11-08-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Petite and small boobs.. Your taste more varying now?
Suit Franco la, he can carry her around the house and play. Fiona is really a breath of fresh air in the current ML scene. Very green, cant even give a HJ properly. But her massage is ok. More like a student doing freelance massage for pocket money. Offered drink, check temperature, check massage strength. Pass all the basic litmus test of service standard. Overshot my time but she say ok because she caters for that. Meet and greet customers because she says its basic courtesy. Wow.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Suit Franco la, he can carry her around the house and play. Fiona is really a breath of fresh air in the current ML scene. Very green, cant even give a HJ properly. But her massage is ok. More like a student doing freelance massage for pocket money. Offered drink, check temperature, check massage strength. Pass all the basic litmus test of service standard. Overshot my time but she say ok because she caters for that. Meet and greet customers because she says its basic courtesy. Wow.
Priviledge bro to be "young" hahaha
Old 11-08-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Suit Franco la, he can carry her around the house and play.
Okay I chuckled at that..

Yeah Fiona so far has been a "well-kept secret" but looks like the cat is out of the bag lol..

Old 11-08-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-fiona/

I am back guys, for another essay style FR This time, the popular Fiona.

Disclaimer: My experiences and yours may differ, and my ratings and perception of the session may differ, do take with a pinch of salt.

Recently Tried Fiona, i do agree with fellow bros, these recent fiona, xiaoyu etc are extremely hard to book , been trying so long to arrange a timing because she's fully booked as always, got free slot, accepted and make my way there.

She popped a strange ques asking bout my age, lucky me, im in my mid20s.
Location wise, pretty discreet, parking is hard to get, not very near mrt, so i would say location is so so. She is very discreet and have a pretty meticulous way of telling you how to find her place (+ Points for safety )

1 look, she is definitely young, she got that cute XMM SYT kind of look, her face is small and very cute. I won't say is pretty model kind of look, but i would say is those extremely cute poly/uni girl kind of XMM, baggy shirt and shorts, make you steam when you see. She is petite, and small sized, around 155 like that. Very cute, probably the cutest i have seen so far. Her voice is high pitch and cute, definitely is SYT kind. True age, around 25 like that.

Apartment wise, very clean, she is very hygienic , offer me water and set up the bed with the towels n tissues all very clean (+ Points). Bathe and began the session.

Massage wise, quite professional, got techniques one, using knees and elbows and pressure points, given her small frame i would not be expecting a really hard massage, but surprisingly rather decent. Love her massage techniques to stretch my back etc. Chatted with her throughout, overall a very friendly girl, feels like a friend rather a ML. Room is nice smell, with her playing her chinese songs in the background. After a good 30 mins of massage, flipped over and action begin.

Removed her top, and expose one of the nicest pair of boobs i have seen so far too ( havent tried zoya etc, so Fiona's boobs to me is considered one of the best for now ). Beautiful set of Bs, small and soft, nice sensitive nipples, extremely delicious. HJ was done with oil, rather normal, no sensual, jump straight to hj, no catbath etc. I would say, HJ is very very normal, highlight was her beautiful set of boobs in front of me, and a very cute young looking mei mei helping me to shoot After awhile, i released all onto her hands, bathe and TCSS with her before leaving. In and out around 55 mins ++ Hj was done where she will crawl up to you, hug you really close, with her beautiful neh neh at ur eye / mouth level. How to resist such lovely pair of boobs? :P Only downside is that, she kept her shorts on ( i didnt ask to remove though, so maybe next bros who try, see if she will remove :P ) , so i could only sneak my hands in the back to squeeze her soft tiny buttocks

Here is the interesting part, asked her why she ask bout the age etc, she said, she feel pretty awkward if she's servicing a much older person, like 40++ - 50+ , so sorry bros. She will be here for the long haul till next year or so and will not be coming back again. And like what other bros have mentioned, she does have her group of regular customers and she do not take too many customers in a day, which explains why is it so hard to book .

Overall, Fiona is a really nice girl, someone who will do her best to please, a chatty cute SYT, who provides a decent massage and a very normal HJ. Bros who don't mind a vanilla sort of experience but wants a SYT XMM sort of girl to play ur little bro, fiona is a must try. Bros who are looking for a more sensual experience etc, please don't try, you will be disappointed.

Pros
- Very cute (25 like that)
- Small petite frame (my type)
- Beautiful set of boobs (B, natural, sensitive delicious nipples, fits perfectly within the grasp of my hand)
-Meticulous on her massage, ensure head to feet gets pressed
-Hygienic and discreet
- 0 phone usage (despite being a popular ML recently, i am surprised she has literally 0 phone usage throughout, very service oriented)
- Give off a very friendly experience, like with a friend rather than ML
- Very polite, will greet you and offer you water etc. Super service oriented

Cons
- Very normal HJ experience
-Hard to book
- No sensual
- Playability is rather decent, didnt roam south, just slot my hands in her shorts and grab her butt :P
- No FN (Who knows, maybe eventually can unlock? idk)

Below are my Personal ratings

Location: 7/10 (Hard to get carpark lot, rmb to put coupon too)
Looks:9/10 (Cute, XMM SYT, Lovely high pitch voice) - 95% close to pics and video.
Body: 9/10 (When she removes her top, you're in for a treat )
Boobs: 9/10 (Just the right size for me, extremely soft and delicious)
Massage: 8/10
HJ: 7/10
GFE:9/10 (Chatty, friendly, offer water etc, never chase you out after the deed, 0 phone usage, hug you etc)

Overall, a cute xmm syt jerking you off, offering a rather decent massage service and high gfe experience. Pretty looking and extremely soft smooth skin. Will RTM in the future, but will want to have my sensual fix too

sound like Ruirui type with bigger boobs.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
That numbing tingling after effect after she released you.
Imagine if An Ran had the capability to pull of Xue Er's services.. Imagine.. Alas it's never going to happen..

Old 11-08-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Imagine if An Ran had the capability to pull of Xue Er's services.. Imagine.. Alas it's never going to happen..
Anybody who pulls off Xue Er's sumata will be unreal.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anybody who pulls off Xue Er's sumata will be unreal.
She should impart her 臀推 to all her 姐妹 and beyond..

If vanillas are willing to learn and can execute it, it will be a an awesome addition to the normal HJ finish lol..

Old 11-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

@johnsmithzz

Good job bro. And glad you had great time.

Nice detailed FR. But vanilla aren't exciting me anymore at the moment. I think I'll not join the queue for this one yet. Maybe next time. Quite a bit bored with vanilla flavour. Even though managed to cross their boundaries, but still bored. Hahaha. Guess I'll always be a more hard core lover.
Old 11-08-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
@johnsmithzz

Good job bro. And glad you had great time.

Nice detailed FR. But vanilla aren't exciting me anymore at the moment. I think I'll not join the queue for this one yet. Maybe next time. Quite a bit bored with vanilla flavour. Even though managed to cross their boundaries, but still bored. Hahaha. Guess I'll always be a more hard core lover.
Thanks bro haha,

I prefer a carrie kind of session though, vanilla experiences are like ok ok for me, once awhile , recently just tried joanna (milf vanilla experience for me) and fiona (syt vanilla experience), hopefully my next try is more of a higher playability, too many vanilla experience makes the whole thing quite boring at times.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1