The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2019, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 17
Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now

I am not OKT. And I am just returning back favor to bros here who also help me. PM me for contact and I am busy and will only help reply first 20 bros, sorry.

Exactly same as Japanese
Super Fair, super smooth, super pretty mode face, good height, and lick and kiss everywhere and even eat my liquid babies.

I have pictures and exactly the same. Girl is on Hotel in PJ. 45mins RM350.i chiong so many time and this is the most beautiful ever. Exactly same as a japan white slim AV model and very pretty face. You PM me and I’ll give you the OKT contact, you arrange with him directly. Girl will be here till end of Feb. If she is in SG, she charged S$500, I know many bros will also try.

I am only returning favors yah. First 20 PM only and contact OKT direct once I give you the number, I busy with lots of work ... sorry, seldom log into here.
Old 19-02-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
antoniobilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL now - hyper supper pretty girl to intro now

Hi Bro - PM me OKT contacts, I am frequent in KL
Old 19-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xianwhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. PM please!
Old 19-02-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raveboy is Cool - loads of Potential

PLS PM me too !
Old 19-02-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Holyshitt1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro pm me the contact pls
Old 19-02-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Krizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKrizandrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
my advice to you is to share selectively, my experience on sbf is that most samster is lazy and selfish they will not shre anything good or will not bother to find out new stocks, worse many will then act all rich try bao gal and give big tips.
You may find out that by doing shareing charitably next time you come back due to her popularity her price has increased.
As for me i think ill pass as you say beautifal without pic means nothing, if she so beautifal why she not a model or have rich man support her.
In KL i can find plenty of pretty gal for 160-200rm so this gal 2x or 1.5x market rate.
Can’t abswer you bro, let the bros try and ask OKT for picture and try and write report. Contact given to 6 bros who PM me, I’ll nust stop at 20 cos won’t be checking sammyboy often. For those who tried, please up my points if you like the girl too and write your field report. I’m just doing a favor to bros here, don’t expect reciprocal cos I also left by the time you share with me, unless it’s local girl and I can try next time.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
many guys go to bkk which is what you are asking abt so should give those preference,just my opinon btw
It’s okay. So far only 15 bros asked and I give all. Let them write field report and other bros can subsequently ask them for ctcs.
BKK, go every month, but the usual places, also quite sian, sometimes just call my usual few girls and always safe chocie. But for those who like disco, it’s a good choice too, drink dance and pick, so many choices.
Old 20-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How can I get the girl's HP instead of the OKT? If she leaves KL, OKT will change. She got come to Johor or SG?

Got anyone play Magnum4d jackpot before? Can try permutations? I dun think possible to get exact numbers.
Old 20-02-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

vivuka1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizandrew View Post
It’s okay. So far only 15 bros asked and I give all. Let them write field report and other bros can subsequently ask them for ctcs.
BKK, go every month, but the usual places, also quite sian, sometimes just call my usual few girls and always safe chocie. But for those who like disco, it’s a good choice too, drink dance and pick, so many choices.
Can PM bro? Thanks..
Old 21-02-2019, 06:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
awendy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bro, next Monday will be in KL , do you mind pm me the OKT contacts ?

Thank you in advance.
Old 21-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wadeva deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can pm contact please. Thanks
Old 21-02-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
johnrico2235 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi please pm contact. Thanks.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

20 contacts have been given. I hope thieae bros please write FR. And anyone else who want the contact, please ask those who’ve tried and wrote FR. I have no time to log in and give any more contacts already, sorry. Busy with work. Good luck and enjoy. Please post FR for those who have tried. Pay it forward.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

vivuka1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry bro but sad to say the experiences of me and my friend are not too pleasant. Not the nationality mentioned, and can't touch (other bros please share after you have tried the Mongolian or Jap or Korean or whatever nationality claimed). Just BJ and fuck..nothing much..no GFE...

Apologize if my FR is sucks..but what I thought was exaggerated to a great extend..
Old 28-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivuka1 View Post
Sorry bro but sad to say the experiences of me and my friend are not too pleasant. Not the nationality mentioned, and can't touch (other bros please share after you have tried the Mongolian or Jap or Korean or whatever nationality claimed). Just BJ and fuck..nothing much..no GFE...

Apologize if my FR is sucks..but what I thought was exaggerated to a great extend..
no GF feel is fine as long as pic is closed + look at least 6.5/10

PJ or subang girls mainly from china even claim japan or korean
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1