The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
melvin244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
vietnam wife

any bro here had bought a vietnam wife???
wan to knw more abt it?
hw much isit?
thinkin of gettin one
gettin older
wan to have a family to settle down
Old 23-04-2010, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cashier is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: vietnam wife

the way u put is very degrading of humans. what buy and sell? they deserve to be treated with min. human respect.

nevertheless i wouldnt suggest u buy one as the result from bride agency has been ver bad. i rather u find someone willing to introduce their wives relative to u. marriage from such cases have much better result as the brides cant just run away or be funny when she knows her relatives..

my suggestion will be humbly ask forumers here wh have vietnam wives to intro to u.
Old 23-04-2010, 03:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin244 View Post
What usually happens is the viet wife will take the kids and do a runner once she's got what she wants out of her sinkie husband.

Quote:
http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/v...ned_31870.html

Vietnam bride returned to Vietnam with child and refuse to come back

My brother married a Vietnamese bride about 3 years ago. She bore a child not long after. 2 months ago she said she wanted to return to Vietnam to visit her family and wanted to take her child along. She said she will return after 2 weeks.

Now, 2 months have passed and she refuses to come back to Singapore with her child. We have called her several times and on the occasion that she picks up the phone, she insists on not returning. She even demanded money in return for the child to be returned to Singapore.

We have approached the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Singapore Embassy of Singapore in Vietnam for assistance. Both mentioned that this is a domestic affair and should be settled by ourselves. Either that or attempt to secure custody of the child through legal means, which we understand will most likely be a time consuming and expensive matter. While we may consider this option, we are concerned for his safety, well-being, among other issues.

We are at a lost on what avenues are avaialble to us and hope enlightened ones can come forward and offer us some words of advice, thanks in advance.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-04-2010, 04:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

DUMPED by pregnant foreign bride via phone - JULY 27, 2009

DUMPED by pregnant foreign bride via phone

HE thought he had found love after spending 10 years in search of a bride through matchmaking agencies.
By Crystal Chan
27 July 2009

HE thought he had found love after spending 10 years in search of a bride through matchmaking agencies.

Even when he learnt that the Vietnamese woman he chose to marry probably harboured feelings for an ex-lover, he continued to love her.

When Mr David Quek, 39, a facilities manager, learnt his Vietnamese wife, Madam Kim Vui, 21, was pregnant, he looked forward to starting a family.

But now, Mr Quek is in a quandary.

His wife has returned to Ho Chi Minh City and is refusing to return.

And not only has he probably lost his wife and unborn child, but he can't move on as it will be difficult for him to file for divorce.

Mr Quek said he got to know Madam Kim in mid-April through Vietnam Brides International, a matchmaking agency in Orchard Plaza.

'When I met Kim Vui, I thought she looked sweet and simple,' said Mr Quek.

She was nothing like some of the materialistic local women he had met through other dating agencies.

They went on dinner dates a few times a week and Mr Quek was happy enough to take her home to meet his mother. His father died several years ago.

The couple got married on 14 Jun. But their marital bliss was short-lived.

Two weeks after they tied the knot, Mr Quek got an angry phone call from a man who claimed to be the husband of Madam Kim's friend.

He told Mr Quek that Madam Kim had a 'husband' in Ho Chi Minh City and that the other man had asked Madam Kim's friend to get her to return to him.

Shocked, Mr Quek confronted his wife. Madam Kim denied that she was married, but admitted that the 'husband' was actually her former lover. She said they were no longer together.

Feeling cheated, Mr Quek took his wife back to the matchmaking agency on 29 Jun and demanded an explanation from its boss, Mr Mark Lin.

He said: 'I was angry as my wife would be a bigamist if she was really married in Vietnam. I called Mark and scolded him for hiding my wife's complicated background from me.'

Mr Lin denied deceiving Mr Quek, who had agreed to pay $7,000 in five instalments to have his marriage with Madam Kim arranged.

He said: 'I trust the girls to be honest but if they want to lie, there's nothing I can do.'

He also told Mr Quek that he should accept his wife's past if he really loved her.

Mr Quek patched things up with his wife but two days later, she told him her parents wanted her to return to Ho Chi Minh City to attend to some family matters.

So on 2 Jul, they flew to Ho Chi Minh City to visit her parents.

They were supposed to return to Singapore on 5 Jul, but Madam Kim said she wanted to stay with her parents for a few more days, promising to return on 25 Jul.

Mr Quek, who returned to Singapore on his own, said he did not think anything was wrong then.

He said: 'I thought she was homesick and I thought she'd be happy if she could spend more time with her family.'

Mr Quek described his wife as a simple woman who never asked him for money or shopped extravagantly.

He said his wife called him every day to ask after him and to tell him she was fine.

Then last Sunday, Madam Kim called to say she did not want to return to him.

Mr Quek said: 'I was shocked. I told her, 'Please don't joke about such things.' I asked if she was unwell but she just wouldn't tell me why she wanted to stay in Vietnam.'

Mr Quek believes his wife's ex-lover could be behind her decision to leave him.

Showing us his handphone, he said: 'After I returned to Singapore, I received text messages in a mixture of Vietnamese and English, telling me to stay away from my wife.'

The New Paper on Sunday was able to contact Madam Kim, who confirmed Mr Quek's worst fear.

Speaking through her Mandarin-speaking Vietnamese friend, Miss Julie Tan, 22, Madam Kim said she had come to Singapore to try to forget her ex.

Miss Tan said: 'But after the marriage, she realised she couldn't forget her ex even though Mr Quek is good to her.'

Mr Quek then tried to get the Singapore consulate in Ho Chi Minh City to help convince his wife to come back, but she was adamant about staying.

When asked what he plans to do now, Mr Quek said he would take time to consider his options.

Uncertain about future

He sighed: 'Whether I divorce her or not, I don't know if I'll get to see my child.

'I guess I'm just suay (Hokkien for unlucky). Other men have happy lives with their Vietnamese wives but I'm unfortunate to be in this situation.'

He added: 'She's carrying my child but if she doesn't return and chooses to abort the foetus, I can't stop her too.'

Mr Quek plans to visit a free legal clinic to seek advice on what to do.

If he fails to convince Madam Kim to return, it will also be difficult for him to move on.

The Women's Charter states that no divorces can be filed until a couple have been married for three years.

Lawyer Nicholas Cheong said Mr Quek can still file for divorce if he can show he has suffered exceptional hardship from his wife's departure.

But Mr Cheong also pointed out that it would be difficult for Mr Quek to make a clean break from his wife as she's pregnant.

He said: 'She's entitled to ask for maintenance for their child though she left him. As the father, Mr Quek is obliged to support the child.'

Mr Lin has told Mr Quek that he will waive the remaining instalment of $1,000 if Madam Kim still refuses to return.'My job is done once the marriage is solemnised. I introduce the girls to customers but I certainly don't guarantee successful marriages,' said Mr Lin.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-04-2010, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashier View Post
the way u put is very degrading of humans. what buy and sell? they deserve to be treated with min. human respect.
Give the man a break lah bro. There's a reason why these marriage agencies thrives even in today's society and really does serve a niche purpose; not everyone is so "lucky" to find love in the way generally accepted.

In olden chinese custom where children are match-made by parents, it's it also "cruel" and undeserving viewing through the eyes of modern society now? The money (or whatever) involved is just the token for the trade.

Love can be found or cultivated in different ways. At the end of the day, the couple who can bear the rest of the crap and able to maintain a lifelong r/s is the winner. Don't we have local gals running away with kids (plus half the fortune) too, so what gives?
Old 23-04-2010, 06:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post

Love can be found or cultivated in different ways. At the end of the day, the couple who can bear the rest of the crap and able to maintain a lifelong r/s is the winner.
Marriage has got nothing to do with love. Marriage is all about mutual respect.

Old 23-04-2010, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
DUMPED by pregnant foreign bride via phone - JULY 27, 2009

DUMPED by pregnant foreign bride via phone

By Crystal Chan
27 July 2009

Even when he learnt that the Vietnamese woman he chose to marry probably harboured feelings for an ex-lover, he continued to love her.

When Mr David Quek, 39, a facilities manager, learnt his Vietnamese wife, Madam Kim Vui, 21, was pregnant, he looked forward to starting a family.

But now, Mr Quek is in a quandary.

His wife has returned to Ho Chi Minh City and is refusing to return.

And not only has he probably lost his wife and unborn child, but he can't move on as it will be difficult for him to file for divorce.

Mr Quek said he got to know Madam Kim in mid-April through Vietnam Brides International, a matchmaking agency in Orchard Plaza.

'When I met Kim Vui, I thought she looked sweet and simple,' said Mr Quek.

She was nothing like some of the materialistic local women he had met through other dating agencies.

They went on dinner dates a few times a week and Mr Quek was happy enough to take her home to meet his mother. His father died several years ago.

The couple got married on 14 Jun. But their marital bliss was short-lived.

Two weeks after they tied the knot, Mr Quek got an angry phone call from a man who claimed to be the husband of Madam Kim's friend.

He told Mr Quek that Madam Kim had a 'husband' in Ho Chi Minh City and that the other man had asked Madam Kim's friend to get her to return to him.

Shocked, Mr Quek confronted his wife. Madam Kim denied that she was married, but admitted that the 'husband' was actually her former lover. She said they were no longer together.

Feeling cheated, Mr Quek took his wife back to the matchmaking agency on 29 Jun and demanded an explanation from its boss, Mr Mark Lin.

He said: 'I was angry as my wife would be a bigamist if she was really married in Vietnam. I called Mark and scolded him for hiding my wife's complicated background from me.'

Mr Lin denied deceiving Mr Quek, who had agreed to pay $7,000 in five instalments to have his marriage with Madam Kim arranged.

He said: 'I trust the girls to be honest but if they want to lie, there's nothing I can do.'

He also told Mr Quek that he should accept his wife's past if he really loved her.

Mr Quek patched things up with his wife but two days later, she told him her parents wanted her to return to Ho Chi Minh City to attend to some family matters.

So on 2 Jul, they flew to Ho Chi Minh City to visit her parents.

They were supposed to return to Singapore on 5 Jul, but Madam Kim said she wanted to stay with her parents for a few more days, promising to return on 25 Jul.

Mr Quek, who returned to Singapore on his own, said he did not think anything was wrong then.

He said: 'I thought she was homesick and I thought she'd be happy if she could spend more time with her family.'

Mr Quek described his wife as a simple woman who never asked him for money or shopped extravagantly.

He said his wife called him every day to ask after him and to tell him she was fine.

Then last Sunday, Madam Kim called to say she did not want to return to him.

Mr Quek said: 'I was shocked. I told her, 'Please don't joke about such things.' I asked if she was unwell but she just wouldn't tell me why she wanted to stay in Vietnam.'

Mr Quek believes his wife's ex-lover could be behind her decision to leave him.

Showing us his handphone, he said: 'After I returned to Singapore, I received text messages in a mixture of Vietnamese and English, telling me to stay away from my wife.'

The New Paper on Sunday was able to contact Madam Kim, who confirmed Mr Quek's worst fear.

Speaking through her Mandarin-speaking Vietnamese friend, Miss Julie Tan, 22, Madam Kim said she had come to Singapore to try to forget her ex.

Miss Tan said: 'But after the marriage, she realised she couldn't forget her ex even though Mr Quek is good to her.'

Mr Quek then tried to get the Singapore consulate in Ho Chi Minh City to help convince his wife to come back, but she was adamant about staying.

When asked what he plans to do now, Mr Quek said he would take time to consider his options.

Uncertain about future

He sighed: 'Whether I divorce her or not, I don't know if I'll get to see my child.

'I guess I'm just suay (Hokkien for unlucky). Other men have happy lives with their Vietnamese wives but I'm unfortunate to be in this situation.'

He added: 'She's carrying my child but if she doesn't return and chooses to abort the foetus, I can't stop her too.'

Mr Quek plans to visit a free legal clinic to seek advice on what to do.

If he fails to convince Madam Kim to return, it will also be difficult for him to move on.

The Women's Charter states that no divorces can be filed until a couple have been married for three years.

Lawyer Nicholas Cheong said Mr Quek can still file for divorce if he can show he has suffered exceptional hardship from his wife's departure.

But Mr Cheong also pointed out that it would be difficult for Mr Quek to make a clean break from his wife as she's pregnant.

He said: 'She's entitled to ask for maintenance for their child though she left him. As the father, Mr Quek is obliged to support the child.'

Mr Lin has told Mr Quek that he will waive the remaining instalment of $1,000 if Madam Kim still refuses to return.'My job is done once the marriage is solemnised. I introduce the girls to customers but I certainly don't guarantee successful marriages,' said Mr Lin.
yes never ever trust women, they will betray even if u are nice to them because they are always in love with dick that can stir their emotions, not man who truly nice to them.

anway, this mark lin agency is blacklisted in my opinion since long ago.
Old 23-04-2010, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Marriage has got nothing to do with love. Marriage is all about mutual respect.
i agree thats why those who married for love are gonna get divorced when the love is not there. love like feeling are chemistry which usuallly dun last for long. but mutual respect is what can keep family bonded and going. it is much more dependable by feeling of love. thats why those marriage that are arranged by parents usually less likely ends up as divorce.
Old 23-04-2010, 06:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashier View Post
thats why those marriage that are arranged by parents usually less likely ends up as divorce.
It doesn't make any difference whether there was an initial attraction or whether the marriage was arranged.

If mutual respect is not established early in the relationship, the marriage will fail. If it is, the marriage has a solid foundation.

Old 23-04-2010, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
It doesn't make any difference whether there was an initial attraction or whether the marriage was arranged.

If mutual respect is not established early in the relationship, the marriage will fail. If it is, the marriage has a solid foundation.
arranged marriage has one common point. they married with family in mind and usually those who respect their parents decision usually will have the respect for their spouse if their spouse dun abuse them .of course with mutual respect, abuses will be the last thing to happen. hence arrangedmarriage usully works better as mutual respect is in place before the marriage is soloemnised
Old 23-04-2010, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin244 View Post
any bro here had bought a vietnam wife???
wan to knw more abt it?
hw much isit?
thinkin of gettin one
gettin older
one of the day I went to a ktv in Golden Mile Tower...
waliing around, i see few bride agency with viet gals sitting outside.

you go see yourself.

but you wanna settle down with a 'bought' wife
Old 23-04-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
39 years old man marry 21 years old chick = short term marriage.

thats what i think. i always wish to see not-so-young bachelors getting married; dont matter thru bride agency or not. a man has to have a wife.

but the 2 decade age gap is foolish lah, unless the man is 70 and the viet wife is 50 then still ok.
Old 23-04-2010, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
melvin244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any good one??
y all i see is the bad point
Old 23-04-2010, 10:52 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 0
S.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to allS.B.Y is a name known to all

Halo Mas melvin244

There are very rare sucess stories too which are hardly written up.

Here's one of them

http://sammyboy.rocks/matters...-ex-wl-vn.html
Old 23-04-2010, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My neighbour got a vietnam wife about 8 years ago.
My neighbour started a business and then fail.
had to sell flat.

But i still saw the whole family at market makan breakfast.
So i guess should be ok ba.

Most of my friends is china wife. so only one vietnam sample. thats all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1