The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all
Re: My Landlady

Go go go...... Don't stop please....
Old 24-02-2015, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 15
p_muaddib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back, bro susansloverboy.
Great story by you, and Happy New Year!
Will be awaiting more great stuff from you.
Old 24-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
5EAJ is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

pls continue!!!
Old 24-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 16
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Power!!! TS wait for ur latest installment!!!
Old 24-02-2015, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power post TS. Welcome. Happy new year!

Steamy session laaaaa
Old 24-02-2015, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
erazeratious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story bro....too bad can't up you.
Old 25-02-2015, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

3P coming liao.... lai lai lai
Old 26-02-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good that 3P section, actually you should go and grab Irene instead of Susan.
Old 26-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

go bang Irene! woo hoo!
Old 26-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Please come back and tells us more on Susan and let Irene join in....
Old 27-02-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HornyXmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please update soon...

hornily waiting...
Old 27-02-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
zerox is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerox is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ts update pls. Story getting more and more interesting!!
Old 27-02-2015, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Continued...

I was ready to take it to another level with Susan, in our performance made especially for Irene. And as if she had read my mind, Susan started slipping off her pants, from that sitting position. It took quite some effort to get that off from under her weight, but slowly and steadily, her pants came slipping down her thighs. Her panties coming along together, ending in a jumble at her ankles. She sat with her lower body naked on the sofa and gave me a few long and satisfying last blows, before leaning back and spreading her legs for me. It was a wonderful yet strange sight for me; wonderful - because of obvious reasons, and strange - because the top part of Susan was still fully clothed! What a contrasting view it was!

Although my well-oiled erection was ready to plough into Susan, I hesitated. That would have been to predictable a plot for Irene! So instead, I went down on my knees to give Susan some oral services as well. With one hand supporting myself off the sofa seat, and the other massaging my slippery penis to keep it erect, I licked and slurped my way into Susan's tasty pussy. The moans which followed was most satisfying. But in a small part of my mind, I once again imagined Irene's lips, but not the ones on her mouth. God, was I already cheating on Susan?!

I didn't know how long I spent working Susan's pussy, but the when the sounds of her moans started getting louder and ended with a high pitch, I knew it was time to really start the love-making. I got up to a semi-kneeling position, spread her thighs good, and guided my still moist penis into Susan. The penetration was smooth and satisfying, and so was the moaning from both of us.

Susan had her arms above her, clutching the top of the sofa backrest, and her eyes closed tight. Her brow was furrowed and her mouth was slightly open along with the steady moaning. I didn't close my eyes, as I was curious as to what Irene was doing. Once again, I locked gazes with her - she was still smiling slyly, and her hand reached slowly toward her crotch area. I made sure Susan still had her eyes closed with a quick glance, but came back to Irene to trace the path of that hand. She started massaging her pussy from outside that white pair of shorts. That simple act alone spurred me on to hump Susan harder and faster! Gosh, wonder what Irene's pussy would feel like. I kept my moaning to match the rhythm of my thrusts.

It could be because of the sex we already had earlier that morning, or it could simple be because of Irene watching, but I felt that I could go on longer with Susan this time round. Hoping to spice things up, I reached under her t-shirt to fondle her huge breasts. The feeling with her bra still on was different, but it was a good kind of different. Her breasts felt so 'full' and 'firm'. Susan opened her eyes and stared at me in surprise, but I just smiled. I wasn't exposing anymore of her body to Irene anyway. Her eyes closed back to a state of enjoyment again. I fondled further, hoping to reach her nipples to give her that extra excitement, but it was a tight fit within those cups, and so I gave up soon after. But I didn't stop; I leaned forward and whispered in Susan's ear, while my penis exited from her pussy.

Like an obedient little girl, she closed her legs and turned around, kneeling on the sofa seat. Both her hands were now supported on the backrest, with her faced buried into it, away from Irene. I got up and entered Susan from behind, while my hands held her firmly at the hips. Once we were back into the rhythm of humping, I glanced at Irene again.

With no chance of Susan looking back towards me in that position, I dared to reach out for Irene's hand; yes, the one she was using to comfort her pussy, and placed it on my left butt cheek. I felt her caressing and then squeezing it while I did my thrusts. Soon, she had both hands on my buttocks, caressing, squeezing, and even helping me with my thrusts into Susan! It was clearly more than what Irene had expected to experience that day, from the look on her face. I moved my hands under Susan's t-shirt again, which was now drooping low in her kneeling position, and cupped her breasts again. I knew the end was coming, so I wanted to give her all I had. I whispered to her again, asking her permission to release inside her. She replied for me to do whatever I wanted. The amazing thing was that Irene seemed to know what was happening, even though there was no way she could have heard us. I guess it's all the years of experience. Her hands in my buttocks grabbed and pushed me harder into Susan.

With the few final thrusts and escalated moaning, I reached my climax and came deep inside her. Susan let out a long satisfied moan and sigh, while Irene held on tight to her hold of me. I gave one last look at Irene, and knew in my mind that she wanted me as bad as I wanted her...
Old 27-02-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 10
susansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of lightsusansloverboy is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you guys for your encouragement and comments!

Just like Susan used to say to me, please, don't stop!
Old 27-02-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Blackpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please dont stop
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1