The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
alanb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Local VN hotwife

Met a hot gal at changkat and managed to bed her. She came with her hubby but that didn’t deter me. She wore a miniskirt with no panties and i saw her pussy at the bar. She was not wearing bra too, fyi. She seemed to be flirting with me and her hubby didn’t mind the looks i was giving her.

When she went to the washroom, i quickly tailed her and asked if I could kiss her. She let me kiss her hand and cut a long story short, i got her number.
The following week, I messaged her to come for drinks. She didn’t agree and after many tries, I bribed her RM800 if she would agree for a meetup. She said she will ask her hubby and to my surprise, he agreed. But on condition that he joined us for drinks for safety reasons.

So we met at the same place, this time with her hubby. Felt nervous at first but soon the three of us were drinking like buddies.

Then came action time. They joined me in my apartment and soon she was on my bed. I couldn’t believe my luck that I was about to score with a hotwife. She’s not a hooker, not even part time, so it’s not like you could just pay for sex. But they’ve been to a few swing parties, so open to this lifestyle. Her hubby waited outside while I worked on her in my bedroom.

We promptly stripped and she started by giving me me a bj. Fantastic deep throat, I could cum if I don’t hold back. Then daty, missionary, cowgirl, doggy and she surprised me when she wanted anal. Said it was her first time as her hubby doesn’t like ass play.

We spent about 2-3 hours and i went three rounds with her. The last round she was dressing up to leave. I wanted to feel her pussy one last time, so i grabbed her and we started again. I fell in love with her pussy, so tight, so wet, so enjoyable.

She enjoyed it too, so we had further meetups. It became like a fwb relationship. Did just about everything, dated, drinks, showered together, sex in car, in shower, and she even let me shave her pussy. Did i say we did it raw too? We even tried to arrange for another couple to join us, but it didn’t work out. It wasn’t a commercial arrangement but I would tip her everytime we meet. Just to be clear, her hubby is in the know, so it wasn’t cheating.

Since the couple thing didn’t work out, I asked her what if it was sex with another guy? She was playful with the idea. But not just any guy. She wants to choose the guy.

Vietnamese wife, fluent English, classy, slim, pretty, great in bed. But for starters, she agreed to try a 1 on 1 session, but she will choose the guy. She’s not available on the market, but if you want to try a real hotwife experience (ie, not a hooker) i can try to hook you up. Discretion is an absolute must.

Looks: 8/10. Head turner at the malls. Very sexy outdoors. She goes out braless and pantyless.
Body: Slim, just nice. Smooth skin.
Boobs: A cup. Pointy nips, nice to suck.
Pussy: Awesome. I enjoyed it so much.
Anal: Tried once.
CIM: No, never tried.
Daty: Yes, she enjoys it.
Sex toys: Yes.
Fingering: Both holes.
BJ: Very skillful, deepthroat.
Massage: No. You have to massage her.
FJ: What can I say? Great sex. Love her moans.
Raw: We do it raw all the time. I insisted with her the guy must have a recent medical report. Otherwise don’t.
Damage: I paid RM800 for our first meetup. Afterthat i just tip her. RM300-500. But she wants 1k for the first meetup.
WIR: Did it with her so many times. There’s no fixed time or agenda. During Christmas we went to a karaoke, had a steamy foreplay, then to a hotel nearby. Only thing is no overnight as her hubby doesn’t allow.

Fyi, we first met in October 2021. She’s agreed to try this arrangement at least once. And see how it goes. It’s exploratory at this stage.
Old 29-04-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Redxer is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Local VN hotwife

PM contact please
Old 08-05-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xercise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local VN hotwife

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanb View Post
Met a hot gal at changkat and managed to bed her. She came with her hubby but that didn’t deter me. She wore a miniskirt with no panties and i saw her pussy at the bar. She was not wearing bra too, fyi. She seemed to be flirting with me and her hubby didn’t mind the looks i was giving her.

When she went to the washroom, i quickly tailed her and asked if I could kiss her. She let me kiss her hand and cut a long story short, i got her number.
The following week, I messaged her to come for drinks. She didn’t agree and after many tries, I bribed her RM800 if she would agree for a meetup. She said she will ask her hubby and to my surprise, he agreed. But on condition that he joined us for drinks for safety reasons.

So we met at the same place, this time with her hubby. Felt nervous at first but soon the three of us were drinking like buddies.

Then came action time. They joined me in my apartment and soon she was on my bed. I couldn’t believe my luck that I was about to score with a hotwife. She’s not a hooker, not even part time, so it’s not like you could just pay for sex. But they’ve been to a few swing parties, so open to this lifestyle. Her hubby waited outside while I worked on her in my bedroom.

We promptly stripped and she started by giving me me a bj. Fantastic deep throat, I could cum if I don’t hold back. Then daty, missionary, cowgirl, doggy and she surprised me when she wanted anal. Said it was her first time as her hubby doesn’t like ass play.

We spent about 2-3 hours and i went three rounds with her. The last round she was dressing up to leave. I wanted to feel her pussy one last time, so i grabbed her and we started again. I fell in love with her pussy, so tight, so wet, so enjoyable.

She enjoyed it too, so we had further meetups. It became like a fwb relationship. Did just about everything, dated, drinks, showered together, sex in car, in shower, and she even let me shave her pussy. Did i say we did it raw too? We even tried to arrange for another couple to join us, but it didn’t work out. It wasn’t a commercial arrangement but I would tip her everytime we meet. Just to be clear, her hubby is in the know, so it wasn’t cheating.

Since the couple thing didn’t work out, I asked her what if it was sex with another guy? She was playful with the idea. But not just any guy. She wants to choose the guy.

Vietnamese wife, fluent English, classy, slim, pretty, great in bed. But for starters, she agreed to try a 1 on 1 session, but she will choose the guy. She’s not available on the market, but if you want to try a real hotwife experience (ie, not a hooker) i can try to hook you up. Discretion is an absolute must.

Looks: 8/10. Head turner at the malls. Very sexy outdoors. She goes out braless and pantyless.
Body: Slim, just nice. Smooth skin.
Boobs: A cup. Pointy nips, nice to suck.
Pussy: Awesome. I enjoyed it so much.
Anal: Tried once.
CIM: No, never tried.
Daty: Yes, she enjoys it.
Sex toys: Yes.
Fingering: Both holes.
BJ: Very skillful, deepthroat.
Massage: No. You have to massage her.
FJ: What can I say? Great sex. Love her moans.
Raw: We do it raw all the time. I insisted with her the guy must have a recent medical report. Otherwise don’t.
Damage: I paid RM800 for our first meetup. Afterthat i just tip her. RM300-500. But she wants 1k for the first meetup.
WIR: Did it with her so many times. There’s no fixed time or agenda. During Christmas we went to a karaoke, had a steamy foreplay, then to a hotel nearby. Only thing is no overnight as her hubby doesn’t allow.

Fyi, we first met in October 2021. She’s agreed to try this arrangement at least once. And see how it goes. It’s exploratory at this stage.
Hi, could you pls arrange for me? I’m going there by the end of the month. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1