The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
talkingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Opinion on my decision to be with a Vietnamese lady

坠入爱河的人,往往眼睛是看不到的,耳朵是听不进去得,给的理由是多不胜数得。

只有旁观的,醒了的人才看的清楚。
Old 20-05-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingman View Post
坠入爱河的人,往往眼睛是看不到的,耳朵是听不进去得,给的理由是多不胜数得。

只有旁观的,醒了的人才看的清楚。
就是因此这样才需要大家的帮忙。我很了解你所说的道理。谢谢。
Old 20-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
就是因此这样才需要大家的帮忙。我很了解你所说的道理。谢谢。
ever considered what if your love rival is reading this and finds the resemblance?

if you have the time, do browse the <Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner> thread. not from page one but the recent years probably. it helped me years ago venturing into the viet scene.
Old 20-05-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
ever considered what if your love rival is reading this and finds the resemblance?

if you have the time, do browse the <Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner> thread. not from page one but the recent years probably. it helped me years ago venturing into the viet scene.
Thanks. I will start reading the thread. I am not concern about my love rival(s). I personally just want to understand her thinking and if there is anything she is hiding from me. I will keep it light for myself and let time show me everything. I will start to be more patient and not hold onto it too tight. If she is really serious about us, she will come back on her own. Rather than holding on too tight and when the string snap, I will be the one who get hurt the most.
Old 30-06-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LarryFurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
-

Sorry to hear about this Alan
Hopefully its something which will clear up with the antibiotics.
Presume shes not got a thorn or large splinter embedded?
Old 01-07-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi ts, just enjoy the date. You are so attached to your vietnam lady is it because there are no other options for you?

When ypu have these hesitancy maybe its already not a good start. Is because she is pretty right thats y you cannot let go of her.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
MrRattata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
Thanks bro. I had come to terms with myself to just let things flow on it’s own. I will also stop giving money. Let time show me everything. If she is really someone who is after my heart, letting her go abit should cause her to come back to me. If she is after my money, stop giving her money will make her leave me. And by that time i will know her true motive.

I will put worries and uncertainty behind and enjoy the present. I showed her enough what i can do for her. Now it’s time to let her show me what she really wants. If this turns out to be a successful relationship, i will be grateful. If not, at least i protected myself too.
yes la protect yourself and be happy with yourself first
Old 03-07-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 19
Fuckster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuckster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If I were that lady, I also will not take your small money first. I will bait you until you married me, then make you tulan and divorce me and in the end I get half of your assets.

Actually very simple TS. You just got to hired someone you trust to help you to uncover the truth.

Find a handsome bro here in SBF or one of your friends who are good with women. Give him the hair saloon address and let your friend go try to sian this lady. Ask your friend to act rich and generous. If your friend managed to bonk this lady after sianing her, your problem all solved. Why go scratch your head until so hard? Just follow my method, quick and easy to get answers that you are longing for. But again, after knowing the truth, you might still comes up with tons of reasons that she is not a bad lady.
Old 03-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckster View Post
If I were that lady, I also will not take your small money first. I will bait you until you married me, then make you tulan and divorce me and in the end I get half of your assets.

Actually very simple TS. You just got to hired someone you trust to help you to uncover the truth.

Find a handsome bro here in SBF or one of your friends who are good with women. Give him the hair saloon address and let your friend go try to sian this lady. Ask your friend to act rich and generous. If your friend managed to bonk this lady after sianing her, your problem all solved. Why go scratch your head until so hard? Just follow my method, quick and easy to get answers that you are longing for. But again, after knowing the truth, you might still comes up with tons of reasons that she is not a bad lady.
i am handsome bro. please hire me to do it
Old 07-07-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wc4998 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

555 good luck and all the best
Old 07-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckster View Post

very possible, the last part, live in denial because too deep into the feeling he cannot let go

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 08-07-2022, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS has not posted for 1.5 months. Hopefully he has a clearer mind now.

My 2 cents:

You can take a girl out of a KTV but you cannot take a KTV out of a girl. They are used to the easy money and any opportunity that comes along they will take it to earn money. Having been in the scene for years, the thinking is driven always by money, love and thunder comes a distant second. And who can blame them? Anyone would.

In my view this is too much trouble for what it is worth. Her club background and kid is baggage. Baggage that has been bothering you for a few months, much less so a lifetime. These doubts would not abate even after years, that is the reality. We are but stepping stones in their lives - the moment a better player comes along, they are gone.

Unless you can stomach the rollercoaster of emotions - Save your heart, your sanity and your money.
Old 08-07-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro.

First of all, I'd commend you on taking the path less trodden and for making the decision to continue dating as a couple. It's not easy and I wish you the best of luck.

The decision to go to Vietnam to see where she lives, her family condition and meet them is the best thing you can do right now to dispel your fears. Only when you see, then you can believe. Meeting parents are a big thing in Vietnam, usually reserved for serious relationships, so that's a step in the right direction.

1. I think expectations should be communicated clearly between you and her. You expected her to tell you everything, but you were surprised to find out she was married before. Let's be clear here: was it a lie? she told you she was never married but you found out? Or, was it just convenient to keep it secret until a better time? There are some differences between the two, and vietnamese are guilty of the latter for whatever reasons (pride, fear)

So let her know how you feel, and tell her she needs to be honest with you to let you feel respected.

2. Don't be afraid to go ahead with this relationship with her. I wholeheartedly agree with WILHD, take the risk if you really love her. You both have had difficult pasts, and this could be the start of something beautiful. I don't think this other "rich" guy should be a problem. If you know her schedule, and she's honest about this person, you'll be fine.

3. Make sure you know some of her friends, and she also knows yours. That way, you and her can both be more accountable to each other if something (bad) happens. This also makes the relationship more transparent. Eventually you have to introduce her anyway...it will be a welcome move.

I can't comment on marriage because I am not married. But take the time to learn some vietnamese if you haven't, and immerse yourself in their culture as much as she immerses herself in Singapore. She will be very appreciative of that.

The naysayers aren't wrong in telling you to be careful, because we can't fathom the extent of scheming some vietnamese ladies have. But I will leave that with you, because only you will know what kind of person your girlfriend is and let no one else tell you unless facts present otherwise. I went through 6 months of my friends/colleagues constantly "advising" me not to date a vietnamese (because she had an iffy past), until one day they stopped and said it wasn't that bad after-all.

All the best brother. This comes from 2 years of dating.

Last edited by introperv; 08-07-2022 at 01:43 AM.
Old 08-07-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
papanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapanapa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoslord View Post
TS has not posted for 1.5 months. Hopefully he has a clearer mind now.

My 2 cents:

You can take a girl out of a KTV but you cannot take a KTV out of a girl. They are used to the easy money and any opportunity that comes along they will take it to earn money. Having been in the scene for years, the thinking is driven always by money, love and thunder comes a distant second. And who can blame them? Anyone would.

In my view this is too much trouble for what it is worth. Her club background and kid is baggage. Baggage that has been bothering you for a few months, much less so a lifetime. These doubts would not abate even after years, that is the reality. We are but stepping stones in their lives - the moment a better player comes along, they are gone.

Unless you can stomach the rollercoaster of emotions - Save your heart, your sanity and your money.
agree with you bro they are used to the easy money, as much as they may hate the work, they still willing to do because they cannot find an immediate replacement of the income
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1