The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
Prodigalson is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-xiao-xi/

Photos are real for sure, almost 90% to photos
Massage bros really can go try her out.

One of the best massage I ever had this year. Had a stiff neck for some time and was completely recovered. Feel so light after the massage.

No rush to quick release , patiently help me although I lasted for 10 mins before release. Still ask me is it I too long never go HJ

Definitely will RTM when vitamin M allows for a weekly good rub
Old 22-06-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
G2212 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigalson View Post

But can she speak English bro? On her page only state she speak Chinese and Cantonese.
Old 22-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

One of the best massage I ever had this year. Had a stiff neck for some time and was completely recovered. Feel so light after the massage.

No rush to quick release , patiently help me although I lasted for 10 mins before release. Still ask me is it I too long never go HJ

>English thread
>Recommends non-English speaking ML.
Old 22-06-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -47 / Power: 0
Prodigalson is stuck in moderation for some time to come
She speaks abit English but usually communicate with non Chinese clients with Google translate 😂

QUOTE=G2212;21393755]But can she speak English bro? On her page only state she speak Chinese and Cantonese.[/QUOTE]
Old 23-06-2022, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Is it okay to autoroam her upper body during the massage?
Old 23-06-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
She speaks abit English but usually communicate with non Chinese clients with Google translate 😂

QUOTE=G2212;21393755]But can she speak English bro? On her page only state she speak Chinese and Cantonese.
[/QUOTE]
Swee la, if she can speak canto im gonna practice my canto on her...just booked a slot with her tomorrow.
Old 23-06-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandevil View Post
I think in the messages just plainly state the date and time of session that you wish to book. Sadly, to newbies like us, our numbers are not in the ladies’ database and so they are very cautious when it comes to accepting our bookings.

I had to text quite a number of them initially before 1 of them accepted my booking. Even then, I realised that there are multiple databases the ladies use. I had to go through another round of texting other ladies (but good news is that I already had 1 I can fall back on) to try and get on the other databases.

If youre thinking of working your charm from my experience they don really have time to chit chat over texts haha so work them when you see them in person 😁
Yeah this is what i hate about this..i literally had to visit mls that I don't like in hopes of getting them to add me into the database..
Old 23-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
inthepink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinthepink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Is it okay to autoroam her upper body during the massage?
Tried her today. Great recommendation. She doesn't speak English but when thr service and massage is good who cares. More importantly is that she does look pretty close to the pics unlike a lot of other ads. Definitely will rtm.
Old 23-06-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthepink View Post
Tried her today. Great recommendation. She doesn't speak English but when thr service and massage is good who cares. More importantly is that she does look pretty close to the pics unlike a lot of other ads. Definitely will rtm.
Hmm i just wanna know if it's ok to touch her upper body during the massage. Cause it was stated on her ad that autoroaming is allowed but i guess getting a solid massage by a pretty masseur is the main reason for visiting her so it's all good even if it's not ok.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 23-06-2022 at 07:06 PM.
Old 28-06-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Just to share a good ml that speaks english okok

https://sgbeautycastle-11.com/melody...lth-treatment/

Fair warning, she is a 40 something MILF.
slicker69
Old 29-06-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Driqqy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Looking for a SYT that give nuru any reco? Preferably Viet but ok w other recos as long not too old.

Any FR on Natalie? https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=nuru
Or Angel baby https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=nuru

Last edited by Driqqy; 29-06-2022 at 12:04 PM.
Old 30-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driqqy View Post
Looking for a SYT that give nuru any reco? Preferably Viet but ok w other recos as long not too old.

Any FR on Natalie? https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=nuru
Or Angel baby https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=8...highlight=nuru
On TCSS My favorite massage girl thread there is a consolidated review by bro kg1 on page 7149 on 30/05/2022
Old 01-07-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Driqqy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
On TCSS My favorite massage girl thread there is a consolidated review by bro kg1 on page 7149 on 30/05/2022
Thanks bro. Saw mixed reviews on Joyce unless different one. And not many recent FRs on Natalie so idk same girl as other FRs anot hmm
Old 01-07-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro. Saw mixed reviews on Joyce unless different one. And not many recent FRs on Natalie so idk same girl as other FRs anot hmm
This Natalie is not the legendary Natalie in the past.
slicker69
Old 02-07-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Finding English speaking nuru MLs not too difficult. But almost none of them is SYT. If you find any English speaking SYT Nuru ML please share with me. I think I read somewhere that Xiao Mi accepts non Chinese speaking bros. But on the SLG listing it says Chinese only. Did anyone try? Does she answer if write in English?
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiao-mi-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1