The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-06-2022, 11:18 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Any chance if any bros here know Taozi (GEM alike) is still in SG or RTC?
Taozi looks like GEM meh?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-06-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Taozi looks like GEM meh?

Haha I would say maybe about 60% alike? Used this description since that's probably what was discussed last month and i think there used to be another taozi
Old 27-06-2022, 11:32 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 245 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42110 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha I would say maybe about 60% alike? Used this description since that's probably what was discussed last month and i think there used to be another taozi
Hope to try one at least 90% look alike.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 27-06-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
oldschoolman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried lollo, quite pretty for me ley. Very vanilla... anybody have unlock can pm me? Txtx

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
looks good to me too.

was thinking of trying her or yang zi or lollo
Old 27-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ohmohm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Any chance if any bros here know Taozi (GEM alike) is still in SG or RTC?
She is still around.also quite active on wechat.
Old 27-06-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolman View Post
Tried lollo, quite pretty for me ley. Very vanilla... anybody have unlock can pm me? Txtx
sensual wise okay?
Old 27-06-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of

https://www.impmm23.com/girl.php?id=4722
any bro try her massage before? $90 only?
Old 27-06-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
sensual wise okay?
Lollo is a very nice lady who can give very good advice. Chatted with her like a close friend even on the first visit. Also a very down to earth and sincere person. Will write a FR for her tonight.

Last edited by arbitrageur; 27-06-2022 at 04:12 PM.
Old 27-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any ladies with nuru service to recommend?

Have tried 2 ladies at Joo Chiat before. Hoping to discover other good ones. Thanks!
Old 27-06-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Visited Jiao Jiao recently.
My experience was quite good and wants to share here so bros can support her a bit.
Understand that biz wasn't very good for her & she will be leaving soon...

Looks wise, have to discount from her photos but should be considered pretty enough for most bros.... gives me the good wife next door feel
Massage is kinda good as compared to most home based ML....
Sensual was quite good, licking almost every part of your back & also front.
Finished off with a HJ, like some bros mentioned here before, will continue to wank until your last drop.
Attitude wise I feel like she is quite a genuine & sincere lady.
At the price of $100, I will say its money well spent!

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/massage-jiao-jiao/
My FR for jiao jiao, visited her today because another ml fly me aeroplane..

Holly molly her massage was really good, one of the best i've had tbh. Definitely someone to visit for bros who like hard massages. I like how she stepped on my back too lol

Looks wise, pretty decent, she has a good figure with decent b size boobs and silky smooth skin plus she's very chatty too.However she's not syt or insanely pretty so for bros that prioritizes face/boobs over service then it's probably not for you.

Has great service, during the hj she would lie beside you, wrap her legs around yours,and kiss you all over the body like your face,neck and nips while moaning, was such a turn on for me and even after the deed, she would give you a massage around the groin area. Definitely a hard worker and not a time watcher.I hope more bros can try her out cause she said if biz does not pick up then she might have to leave cause rent ain't exactly cheap nowadays.Also i hope bros who visit her will respect her boundaries too, she's had bad experiences with pushy customers so please don't be one..be nice to her.

RTM: An affirming yes.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 27-06-2022 at 04:56 PM.
Old 27-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Lollo is a very nice lady who can give very good advice. Chatted with her like a close friend even on the first visit. Also a very down to earth and sincere person. Will write a FR for her tonight.
what kind of advice you asked for? lol
Old 27-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
An advice that's worth $120

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Old 27-06-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Lol...
Maybe she can give advice on how to unlock?

Zara
Old 27-06-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
elasticache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can enlighten me why MW has such bad (or good idk) reputation? i’ve never engaged ml who stays there so i’m really curious
Old 27-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 3
naughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaughtyboy9527 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When you enter the room, you can feel it’s humid in the room and the air is a bit smelly

The room is really small, and facility is old

Many girls stay the hotel all day long, so the room is usually mess up

That’s why I don’t wanna meet any mls staying that hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by elasticache View Post
any bro can enlighten me why MW has such bad (or good idk) reputation? i’ve never engaged ml who stays there so i’m really curious
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1