The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

The axe begins.....Pogba and Lingard to leave.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-06-2022, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Without champion league to offer to players, I doubt any big name players will come to Manchester United

Hopefully I’m am wrong this time round

And thank god virus Pogba is leaving us

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 02-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Without champion league to offer to players, I doubt any big name players will come to Manchester United

Hopefully I’m am wrong this time round

And thank god virus Pogba is leaving us
Why big names ???

I think ETH should bring in and develop the academy youngsters into future big names.... it might take 2 years or more but defintely better than bringing big names that fail and for fans to get frustrted with ETH.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 04-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
They were not actually axed by the club rather they axed themselves from the club ...so far most of the big clubs hv got their men for the new season already ...Pep signed Haaland whilst Conte signed Ivan Perisic, Tuchel signed Kounde from Sevilla for Chelsea....only left Klopp n esp ETH still struggling to sign a big name player...De Jong already said he is not cumming to United n so too the other big name players they r interested in ...sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 05-06-2022 at 09:17 PM.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
The axe or clearout of players now r actually of those who either don't play or hardly play for the team during matches pple like Lingard, Cavani, Mata, Matic, Martial etc...they r the ones who usually warms the bench only...they themselves want to leave voluntarily to look for 1st team football elsewhere...so clearing these players r not going to help...

it is the deadwoods, the lazy or incompetent players that they hv to clear n they r those 9 or 10 or 11 players that play for them often or regularly during matches n is the team n players who hv caused the club to downgrade to play Europa league football next season...so far these players r untouched yet n will prolly continue to play deadwood football for the club next season...these r really the ones they hv to cull....in fact, there is no clearout or axing of regular players as yet

Last edited by Rickey; 05-06-2022 at 09:20 PM.
Old 05-06-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Ralf Rangnick opened his account as manager of Austria with a 3-0 victory over Croatia.

Austria are ranked 37th in the world, vs Croatia's 16th. 1-0 up in first half, tweaked the formation for the second half and scored the second goal early. And it was an away game in Croatia.

As if we needed more confirmation that the problem was with the Utd players, and not the managers, tactics or formation.

On the transfers front, Frenkie De Jong has flat out told a reporter, on camera, that he prefers to stay at Barca. Yet there is persistent news that talks are progressing between Utd and Barca. Wonder why they are not running far far away from a player who does not have the heart to come to Utd.

Fingers-crossed Darwin Nunez will come through.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 07-06-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Ralf Rangnick opened his account as manager of Austria with a 3-0 victory over Croatia.

Austria are ranked 37th in the world, vs Croatia's 16th. 1-0 up in first half, tweaked the formation for the second half and scored the second goal early. And it was an away game in Croatia.

As if we needed more confirmation that the problem was with the Utd players, and not the managers, tactics or formation.

On the transfers front, Frenkie De Jong has flat out told a reporter, on camera, that he prefers to stay at Barca. Yet there is persistent news that talks are progressing between Utd and Barca. Wonder why they are not running far far away from a player who does not have the heart to come to Utd.

Fingers-crossed Darwin Nunez will come through.
Yes, it's very clear that most of these useless players were rebelling against their managers n bringing them n the club down for whatever is their reason for doing so...just couldn't be bothered to win, after all win or lose they still collect their big fat salary n the management can't touch or do anything to them...won't get the sack also...

Don't think ETH will be getting the players that he wants or target as they seem to be dilly dallying signing the players they want ...there's a lot of talk but no action (NATO) as usual n they still want to bargain hard with the clubs owning these good players...the BODs r so stingy n does not want to back him up to splash the cash that is necessary to get them...

just heard Darwin Nunez says he prefers going to Pool than Utd n btw Klopp is now very interested to get him to replace Salah n Mane who may be leaving Pool ...n for Klopp, they r decisive n usually get the men they want fast just like how they snatch Mane away seasons ago at the last minute...anyway all their other Red Devils' targets like De Jong n Nkunku n others r not interested to come to old Trafford mainly because they don't offer European championship football all thanks to these lazy players...I strongly believe they will end up signing none of them n only pick up the leftovers or crumbs nobody wants ...

like this, I m losing faith that ETH can improve the team to challenge for titles n cups next season w/o competent goal proven players...think he is gonna be another lame duck like OGS or RR b4 him....no wonder the super computers r predicting that Man Utd won't be in top 4 again next season...note, their prediction were correct for this season that has just ended

Last edited by Rickey; 07-06-2022 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-06-2022, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they should go for dyabla or bale? Since both of them are free… I believe Eriksen is a good choice too…

They need a top defender to partner with varane… forget abt Maguire

And they need a work horse in the midfield someone like park or Herrera…

Forwards actually I like dyabla a lot…

Next season I just hope they can get into the top 4 position…

Next season my guess is still a tough fight btw man city and Liverpool but Liverpool need to buy someone to cover mane if he really join another club…

Spurs under conte is looking good now too… next season will be a interesting season with Dec having the World Cup to play for this time round….

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 08-06-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Maybe they should go for dyabla or bale? Since both of them are free… I believe Eriksen is a good choice too…

They need a top defender to partner with varane… forget abt Maguire

And they need a work horse in the midfield someone like park or Herrera…

Forwards actually I like dyabla a lot…

Next season I just hope they can get into the top 4 position…

Next season my guess is still a tough fight btw man city and Liverpool but Liverpool need to buy someone to cover mane if he really join another club…

Spurs under conte is looking good now too… next season will be a interesting season with Dec having the World Cup to play for this time round….
Both Bale and Dybala have rejected moves to Utd in the past. Am always wary of such players. Word is Dybala has astronomical wage demands which has put Utd off anyway. Bale might be do-able if he is content to accept wages that correspond to a bit-part player, which he will be.

The Frenkie de Jong rumours persist. Wonder why they don't sign up Ruben Neves instead. Proven (somewhat) in the EPL, while de Jong is a question mark. His Ajax mate Van de Beek is a prime example. De Jong did well in the Nations League though, but then we've seen our own Pogba and Maguire play well for their countries but suck in the league.

Defence-wise, we are being linked with multiple centre-backs. Will probably sign at least one, hopefully two.

As for Spurs, seems Conte has been given a 130m warchest. Think they will do well this coming season. Kulusevski has been a brilliant signing. Son/Kane/Kulusevski is as good as any forward line in the league now. Trust Conte will spend well to shore up defence and midfield.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 09-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

exodus of players has begun, a sad end to a season which began with optimism and promise

ETH to promote half the reserve squad to 1st team squad, i think the youngsters have more ambition and drive than the "established" and overpaid players

revamp the wage structure, basic salary for daily expenditures, 1st team match appearance to be determined by ETH&co during training sessions, higher bonuses to be given for goals scored, assists, clean sheets kept. this may incentivise the squad to put in more effort to play on match days, rather than coast thru and receive fat salaries regardless of results

wishful thinking?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 09-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
...rather than coast thru and receive fat salaries regardless of results
Actually, many of the 'top' stars will have their pay cut by 25% for failure to qualify for UCL. Written into their contracts. Feel bad for De Gea and Ronny though, they are both among the players getting docked.

I guess their wages are still plenty fat, but imagine you got your salary cut by 25% cos your colleagues didn't perform.

Old 10-06-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
just heard Darwin Nunez says he prefers going to Pool than Utd n btw Klopp is now very interested to get him to replace Salah n Mane who may be leaving Pool ...n for Klopp, they r decisive n usually get the men they want fast just like how they snatch Mane away seasons ago at the last minute...anyway all their other Red Devils' targets like De Jong n Nkunku n others r not interested to come to old Trafford mainly because they don't offer European championship football all thanks to these lazy players...I strongly believe they will end up signing none of them n only pick up the leftovers or crumbs nobody wants ...
and indeed they r giving up or surrendering their chase of Darwin Nunez to Klopp n Pool n he will surely be their player next season....sigh..that's wat I mean they r so indecisive n dilly dallying to get the players they want ...so Nunez hv been snatched from under their noses by their bitter rivals...how to win titles n trophies like that without such proven good players

Old 12-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Actually, many of the 'top' stars will have their pay cut by 25% for failure to qualify for UCL. Written into their contracts. Feel bad for De Gea and Ronny though, they are both among the players getting docked.

I guess their wages are still plenty fat, but imagine you got your salary cut by 25% cos your colleagues didn't perform.
seems like majority of the 1st team squad didn't fear the prospect of wage cut last season, maybe should increase the cut to >40%, so that they wake up their idea

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 13-06-2022, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
and indeed they r giving up or surrendering their chase of Darwin Nunez to Klopp n Pool...
Depending on who you believe, some journos have rubbished the 'fight' for Nunez by Utd. They claim that yes, Utd had some initial talks early but all the rumours flying after that were Benfica trying to create a bidding war. Even to the extent that Ten Hag flying out to meet Mendes/Nunez was fake news.

Might be sour grapes after losing out, but I dun think the journos or publications were pro-Utd.

Anyway, it was always a long shot, without UCL to offer. Even remaining at Benfica, he had a chance for UCL as they are in the playoffs.

Old 13-06-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
and indeed they r giving up or surrendering their chase of Darwin Nunez to Klopp n Pool n he will surely be their player next season....sigh..that's wat I mean they r so indecisive n dilly dallying to get the players they want ...so Nunez hv been snatched from under their noses by their bitter rivals...how to win titles n trophies like that without such proven good players
Darwin Núñez’s desire to play for Jürgen Klopp meant an auction did not develop, with Manchester United having also been keen on the player

Jürgen Klopp's call to Darwin Núñez (22) telling him "I want you in #Liverpool" was fundamental to reach an agreement. The Uruguayan will fulfill his dream.

Clearly Liverpool is more desirable team for Darwin Núñez and top players wanted Champions League football.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1