The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Read reviews about Bamboo airways, quite bad... Anyone here tried? Good or bad comparing to scoot, in term of seats and spacing?
Old 27-06-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yingmuhuadao View Post
bro don't mind share which sim card did u get to sms gaito girls?
i see online mostly all data+call leh, want to get one with sms so i can try gaito as one of my checklist.
I'm based in Indochina region, so I'm using a prepaid Viettel card. I'm sure you can sms with all phone cards. Or if you want to be sure, you can ask at the airport where they have those mini booths upon arrival. The sales persons can speak English well

Thanks
Old 27-06-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
I'm based in Indochina region, so I'm using a prepaid Viettel card. I'm sure you can sms with all phone cards. Or if you want to be sure, you can ask at the airport where they have those mini booths upon arrival. The sales persons can speak English well

Thanks
thank you bro for replying,
wanted to settle sim card before flying by buying first but i guess better to buy there then, will ask for help at the airport booth to be sure.
Old 27-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
wanted to settle sim card before flying by buying first but i guess better to buy there then, will ask for help at the airport booth to be sure.
best buy at airport..at least u got local number.
Old 27-06-2022, 04:28 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually u can go lazada or shoppe. Have seller selling, no need register and directly to your letter box. So u be able to activate it immediately when touch down.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 27-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 7
Yingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to beholdYingmuhuadao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
best buy at airport..at least u got local number.
i usually like to buy before hand so i can have data as soon as i touch down haha, but you are right i think better to buy at airport also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Actually u can go lazada or shoppe. Have seller selling, no need register and directly to your letter box. So u be able to activate it immediately when touch down.
yeah most of the time i buy from from shopee for thailand trips but i see most of the sellers put no text/SMS in the item info. mainly want to get one that can sms to try gaito for this trip so might just get it from the airport instead this time
Old 27-06-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Best to buy at airport as I bought from Shoppe before but when reach HCM, got issue and cannot connect. In the end, g0t from airport, Quick cheap also, 1 month, 40GB data daily is around 200000vnd, add call is 270000vnd. To have immediate connection when touch down, can consider using TPG. The free roaming work in HCM.
Old 27-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
ap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyap22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Best to buy at airport as I bought from Shoppe before but when reach HCM, got issue and cannot connect. In the end, g0t from airport, Quick cheap also, 1 month, 40GB data daily is around 200000vnd, add call is 270000vnd. To have immediate connection when touch down, can consider using TPG. The free roaming work in HCM.
When I arrive Saigon airport I was plan to buy a buy a Vietel sim at the airport counters 4GB Data Daily plus call the price was 250K. Turn out my phone won't take the new SIM because I forgot to unlock my phone (new phone). After I arrive my hotel, I connected to WIFI and Temporary unlock my phone. Went to Vietel office on Tran Hung Dao in Q1, the same card only 170K, saving of 80K enough for a blow of noodle
Old 27-06-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
Hi, ill be going to HCM in a months time and I'd like to ask. Are the clubs here like in bkk where there are FL to party with you? Or are there anywhere to book girls to go partying together
There are clubs that provide PR but probably you need to know some contacts. I usually contact this friend who works at either Kasho/Atmos and I just tell her the requirement if I just finding companionship for drinking or to bring back after drinking.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
wheregot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be at HCMC on 1-3 July with another bro, if anyone keep to ktv together just drop me a pm. probably going to Chinese ktv
Old 27-06-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happypotato21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheregot View Post
Will be at HCMC on 1-3 July with another bro, if anyone keep to ktv together just drop me a pm. probably going to Chinese ktv
If you do a korean KTV, I'm keen!
Old 29-06-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AlphaGolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Read reviews about Bamboo airways, quite bad... Anyone here tried? Good or bad comparing to scoot, in term of seats and spacing?
I flew bamboo to HCMC last week and back, aircraft was old and the seats were clearly worn out. Heard from a friend of mine they bought old aircrafts and retained the cabin product, hence the wear and tear.

Good thing was that they provided some light refreshments which was pleasant but I found it not necessary on a short flight.
Old 29-06-2022, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros looking to go Vietnam around Aug -13/14 national day period that week? Newbie here wanna go explore Vietnam for the first time.
Old 29-06-2022, 04:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Any good GQ massage parlours to recommend in Phu Quoc? thx in adv
Old 29-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaGolf View Post
I flew bamboo to HCMC last week and back, aircraft was old and the seats were clearly worn out. Heard from a friend of mine they bought old aircrafts and retained the cabin product, hence the wear and tear.
Thanks, guess will avoid it n take scoot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1