The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Shanghai KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart Break Kid View Post
Yes ..most NSH girls don't chu jie ones

Bro ..when you are free ? Month end want to go JC for a drink
Sure, I am busy next week..... month end or early next month is good
Old 13-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
clowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Bro,

There are ways of doing it. I believe she have a daughter, right

Then said $100 for you and $50 is for your daughter. Tell her only this time.

Next time will be $100.

1. Since you want that type of GF feeling then you can look for her the next time at that price. You save $50. DOn't forget to buy me a iced cold coffee.

2. If she reject you then you know that she does not have the BF feeling for you except $$$$ feeling.

3. Should you move on for another tree in the forest or give up the whole forest. You decide.

Just my personal opinion

they always like to say already so familiar with you, add some $$

quote them back, if familiar need to add $$ then might as well i not familiar with you then dun call you in the 1st place.
Old 14-07-2008, 12:22 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
XES5482 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chongwk78 View Post
yesterday three of us visited NSH, wonderful night. a lot of new batch PRC gals.

only cjoose one name jia jia from hangzhou, 26+ as i feel. quite friendly and talk a lot. feel like cant hanky panky. but after we go, asked her out. at first rejected but later on i called her n my way back, she asked me to wait her until she off.

i drove back just wait around 45mins she came down, we went directly to nearby hotel. quite lucky for me, almost hotel full but still left one last.

fucking good her make love skill, i cant interpret more just few that $150 can give this type of BJ + FJ is just nice for me.

will call her again.
Yo chongwk, care to share what day/time u visited NSH n which hotel u went to? Your FR is seriously in doubt as I am with her the whole evening in NSH. Her whole session for tat evenings had been reserved by me no bufferfly. we proceed with a grp of friends n her friends for BBQ... Please get ur statement rite before boosting in here.... behave and write like a proper sammster sld be...
Old 14-07-2008, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clowny View Post
they always like to say already so familiar with you, add some $$

quote them back, if familiar need to add $$ then might as well i not familiar with you then dun call you in the 1st place.
Bro,

Yes U R very, very Right.

Old 14-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
chongwk78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Bro,

There are ways of doing it. I believe she have a daughter, right

Then said $100 for you and $50 is for your daughter. Tell her only this time.

Next time will be $100.

1. Since you want that type of GF feeling then you can look for her the next time at that price. You save $50. DOn't forget to buy me a iced cold coffee.

2. If she reject you then you know that she does not have the BF feeling for you except $$$$ feeling.

3. Should you move on for another tree in the forest or give up the whole forest. You decide.

Just my personal opinion

sure move on....but i think i will call her out again.
Old 14-07-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XES5482 View Post
Yo chongwk, care to share what day/time u visited NSH n which hotel u went to? Your FR is seriously in doubt as I am with her the whole evening in NSH. Her whole session for tat evenings had been reserved by me no bufferfly. we proceed with a grp of friends n her friends for BBQ... Please get ur statement rite before boosting in here.... behave and write like a proper sammster sld be...
i dont know whether she has been booked by u that night. i just paid tips as she just as butterfly for me.

but brother, nowsday, although this gal has been booked or not, are u sure she wont find any lobang when she said she need to go toilet or aswering some incoming call.

i out with her is after she called me instead of i forcing her. is she really yr woman, take care her and dont let her to work this type of place.

i have paid her for her service unless she told u didnt. so for me is if the gal is willing going out wif me and let me bonk her, i done nothing wrong.

u doubt my word or u belive wat yr woman said to you. come on lah, we are know well about all the gals here. they are here for money, if u rich enough, i think she will quit for u, if u willing to support her.

dont be so stingy to this type of woman, care only for yr real woman instead of them.

u understand wat i mentioned. if i offenced yr woman, sory. but in first place i dont she is yr woman.

so keep this gal in yr own house, if you have finacial ability. Good Luck brother, take care.
Old 14-07-2008, 11:06 PM
SamSter

Quote:
sure move on....but i think i will call her out again.
of coz can move on as a monkey.... monkey biz
Old 14-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

clowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclowny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Yes U R very, very Right.

hmm $150 for a NSH gal is overpaid. ? the $150 include tips ?
$100 for china gals in NSH have meh ?
Old 15-07-2008, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clowny View Post
hmm $150 for a NSH gal is overpaid. ? the $150 include tips ?
$100 for china gals in NSH have meh ?
Bro,

I believe I read correctly --------

"only cjoose one name jia jia from hangzhou, 26+ as i feel. quite friendly and talk a lot. feel like cant hanky panky. but after we go, asked her out. at first rejected but later on i called her n my way back, she asked me to wait her until she off."

So is after the KTV session.

$100 for NSH PRC girls, why not. NSH rank same as BS and Th. Girls there $100 can areadly. This is what I am paying.

There are so many tree around. There trying a fast one to lurk those "New Born Green Bird"

"Old Bird" will not fall for this type of tree. Some of my friends even get it at lesser.

That the above have nothing to do with during KTV session. All is after

This are a few days later make an appt at respecytive hotel and the "BIRD" try out the "Nest"

Old 15-07-2008, 08:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

i gotta agreed with sexrookie on this pricing.
Old 15-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
cumshot4u is Cool - loads of Potential

Posted a message in the New Beijing thread and it goes like this...

Hi chongwk78 aka Alex aka kelvin123456789 aka FabJun aka jojo654321,
Nice to see u here. Am I rite?? Hehehehe
Anymore nick?? Care to share with us?

This guy has many nick in this forum and as usual, very talk tua kang. Go to No Name KTV thread and u will know what am i talking.
Old 15-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XES5482 View Post
of coz can move on as a monkey.... monkey biz
brother, why like that....just read and let go. thing has happened, wat u wanna me to do?

if u belive yr gal not betray you, u belive wat she said to you.

the true and fact it i had bonked her.....then move on to next gal.

understand? sory to offence you in second place
Old 15-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Bro,

I believe I read correctly --------

"only cjoose one name jia jia from hangzhou, 26+ as i feel. quite friendly and talk a lot. feel like cant hanky panky. but after we go, asked her out. at first rejected but later on i called her n my way back, she asked me to wait her until she off."

So is after the KTV session.

$100 for NSH PRC girls, why not. NSH rank same as BS and Th. Girls there $100 can areadly. This is what I am paying.

There are so many tree around. There trying a fast one to lurk those "New Born Green Bird"

"Old Bird" will not fall for this type of tree. Some of my friends even get it at lesser.

That the above have nothing to do with during KTV session. All is after

This are a few days later make an appt at respecytive hotel and the "BIRD" try out the "Nest"

i agreed in market rate...but i didnt mean to spoil to market. wat i wanna is she let me feel she worth to this price and just go for it.

neverthelesss, thanks your advice and i will try to negotiate before make decision. Ha Ha.......

for me, i only tipped her 20 bucl....fair lah. if i can on her on the spot maybe i can save the tip. Haha.

this make me remember that why she rejected me in first place, she was booked by other customer accordingly to Xes??? and i waited for 45mins at petrol station just next to coffee shop. when she was settled with her booked customer...then she free to go.

i not whether the same as mr XES??? stated. but i tabao her is after the ktv session.
Old 16-07-2008, 12:42 AM
Samster

anyway ... depends...some u see really good new ones.. worth to pay $150
think ppl like rong rong and wenwen can;t be bothered if its only $150
they go around sitting can earn more ..why bother kanna F

anyway i frequent there almost every friday night
Old 16-07-2008, 08:14 PM
SamSter

Talking Re: New Shanghai KTV

Quote:
i dont know whether she has been booked by u that night. i just paid tips as she just as butterfly for me.

but brother, nowsday, although this gal has been booked or not, are u sure she wont find any lobang when she said she need to go toilet or aswering some incoming call.

i out with her is after she called me instead of i forcing her. is she really yr woman, take care her and dont let her to work this type of place.

i have paid her for her service unless she told u didnt. so for me is if the gal is willing going out wif me and let me bonk her, i done nothing wrong.

u doubt my word or u belive wat yr woman said to you. come on lah, we are know well about all the gals here. they are here for money, if u rich enough, i think she will quit for u, if u willing to support her.

dont be so stingy to this type of woman, care only for yr real woman instead of them.

u understand wat i mentioned. if i offenced yr woman, sory. but in first place i dont she is yr woman.

so keep this gal in yr own house, if you have finacial ability. Good Luck brother, take care.

U mentioned she went hotel with u on that day, what time is that u meet her to go which hotel? As whether i rich or not that mine biz certainly I dont get from dad like that infamous guy...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1