The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2022, 03:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

The poetry comes back to me....

We give trinkets, small things and big things to the gals who touch our hearts. For this is the way of us men.
For it is often the love in our bodies which ignites the love in our hearts.
But do we know what trinkets are kept and which are left behind? No.
And so it should be, for that knowledge would break our hearts.

A poem dedicated to the things we give, to what I gave

The Small White Box

The box I gave you was small,
Small as the size of our relationship.

The box I gave you was white,
White as the white metal door to your world.

The box was carved with many precious stones
Just as carved you were on many a man’s heart

The box came from my land
And to your land I wish it has gone

Keep the box
For it stores my wishes for you

Wishes of happiness
Wishes of love
Wishes of success
Wishes of luck

All kept
In that small
white box
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-06-2022, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenDude View Post
What is their operating hours? 12 to 12?
Forgot to ask about that
Old 28-06-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster2345 View Post
breaking my virginity tmr ,

1) dose all girls provide fuck job? if i want to finish off with a cum in mouth is that another additional cost or is everything included upon payment?

2) do i have to tell okt what i want in specific like fuck job , blow job or just tell him how long im look for the session?

3)do i need to bring my own towel? correct me if i am wrong but showering is required before the session right? dose it count in the time that i have paid to okt as well?

thanks brothers
There is no CIM in geylang,unless u private agreement n pay the girl.u wan CIM go FL Dome 1.

Each session is 20-25mins.include capped BJ n FJ ONLY.no anal no raw no cim no bdsm watever.

Towels are provided.shower time is included.yes.
Old 28-06-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
There is no CIM in geylang,unless u private agreement n pay the girl.u wan CIM go FL Dome 1.

Each session is 20-25mins.include capped BJ n FJ ONLY.no anal no raw no cim no bdsm watever.

You sure GL need to pay extra CIM, no anal, no raw and only cap BJ?

You so long in this forum instead of guiding, you misled newbies with info already available.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post

BBBJ is pretty common. there is CIM if ure lucky. Anal is possible. Raw I've heard of but it's probably very rare.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
You sure GL need to pay extra CIM, no anal, no raw and only cap BJ?

You so long in this forum instead of guiding, you misled newbies with info already available.
Nowadays I worn full ppe 🙊🙉🙈
Old 29-06-2022, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Covid cases shoot up

https://www.facebook.com/12901169211...4Ztl/?sfnsn=mo
Old 29-06-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Nowadays I worn full ppe 🙊🙉🙈
No wonder I kena zap by a high pointer with this msg "lets not promote raw,anal , bbbj.." now I know the reason liao. You boh eat sashime liao...
Old 29-06-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I kena zap until -3 also.
Raw,anal,bbbj all not allowed by gahmen n okt.
U wan okt to kena sack fine jail n house gl to close down?
All these r private service by the girl.usually need to pay.okt know nothing.
Any bros support me pls up my points.or else my license kena kantong soon.
Thanks.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Saw some shops openes in GL already
Old 29-06-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Walk pass GL yesterday afternoon and went in to say hello to the okt at WH 43. A regular of this house pre-covid and I always leave it to the okt to introduce. So happen not many customers and the okt said got one gal sure ok for me. Waited about 15mins outside for my turn. Finally the gal out and she was wearing a mask. Look ok and made payment and scan TT. Quite a tall gal standing at 168cm with teeth braces. Overall, the service is quite good as compared to my previously bonk with the Viet. In terms of nationality, I still prefer thai as to viet. High chance would RTF for my bonk so far with Thai gal.
Old 29-06-2022, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovadevil View Post
Walk pass GL yesterday afternoon and went in to say hello to the okt at WH 43. A regular of this house pre-covid and I always leave it to the okt to introduce. So happen not many customers and the okt said got one gal sure ok for me. Waited about 15mins outside for my turn. Finally the gal out and she was wearing a mask. Look ok and made payment and scan TT. Quite a tall gal standing at 168cm with teeth braces. Overall, the service is quite good as compared to my previously bonk with the Viet. In terms of nationality, I still prefer thai as to viet. High chance would RTF for my bonk so far with Thai gal.
Westerhout 43? i saw reno last fri.
So what category are these Viets ?
Having lunch at GL, will swing by later
Old 29-06-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Marathon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Question ah. Now need to wear mask? I remember last time just before Geylang close, some house need to wear mask while doing. Sibei no mood
Old 29-06-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon View Post
Question ah. Now need to wear mask? I remember last time just before Geylang close, some house need to wear mask while doing. Sibei no mood
WH54 no need.
Other house i no mood try.
WH54 gave me an auntie.
I will wait for payday n go FL Dome 1.
Or wait until more fresh young girls come,just like last time.
Old 29-06-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

No need wear mask at WH54
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1