The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Got one PRC house opened already by the way. At L18. But 200 for 1 shot 1 hour.

Nope. I'd rather go Thai FL.
What's GL being GL when the price is higher or same as online FLs ?
Old 26-07-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsootlor View Post
i mean having money is one thing la, i believe there is a way for people like me no money
renounce nric and cash out cpf sell hdb

but very high risk

better plan properly
Old 26-07-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
rb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrb214 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

but very high risk

better plan properly
no need la bro...a safer plan is keep rent out hdb and keep cpf for interest....

use the rental from hdb and interest from cpf and live in thailand... earn SGD and spend thai baht.....

keep citizenship still can get subsidized rates for medical at polyclinic....our medical is world class...leverage on our currency and passport and live overseas...that's my humble opinion....
Old 26-07-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb214 View Post
no need la bro...a safer plan is keep rent out hdb and keep cpf for interest....

use the rental from hdb and interest from cpf and live in thailand... earn SGD and spend thai baht.....

keep citizenship still can get subsidized rates for medical at polyclinic....our medical is world class...leverage on our currency and passport and live overseas...that's my humble opinion....
of course this is the best

but he is referring to no money wanna migrate leh
Old 26-07-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
flyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
they are big

we are tiny

can’t compare

sillypore over populated
Several factors to consider before moving to Australia. Like racism (still common, unless one is white. https://theconversation.com/racism-i...op-this-179769), regular natural disasters (flood, forest fire, draught etc. The casualties not large, but many people are affected, a lot of inconvenience to life). These are no small matters. Singapore has none of this. Australia does have legal brothels, but the cost much higher than Singapore and if I am not wrong hard to find "hotpot" haha.

To be fair to local govt, immigration problems could be better handled, but we do need foreigners to be prosperous. Many industries can't survive without them.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
Several factors to consider before moving to Australia. Like racism (still common, unless one is white. https://theconversation.com/racism-i...op-this-179769), regular natural disasters (flood, forest fire, draught etc. The casualties not large, but many people are affected, a lot of inconvenience to life). These are no small matters. Singapore has none of this. Australia does have legal brothels, but the cost much higher than Singapore and if I am not wrong hard to find "hotpot" haha.

To be fair to local govt, immigration problems could be better handled, but we do need foreigners to be prosperous. Many industries can't survive without them.
if you got a decent job that pays enough and a good network of friends and family here already, and not the kind that craves nature and adventure, i'd advise staying put in SG rather than go Aussie. it's not easy to get a PR in AU or even a long term visa these days anyway. there are always 2 sides to the coin. cars and houses may be cheaper there but your day to day costs and convenience might be higher and more troublesome there. and like what someone mentioned.. harder to find more wallet friendly bonk in AU. haha.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
flyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
if you got a decent job that pays enough and a good network of friends and family here already, and not the kind that craves nature and adventure, i'd advise staying put in SG rather than go Aussie. it's not easy to get a PR in AU or even a long term visa these days anyway. there are always 2 sides to the coin. cars and houses may be cheaper there but your day to day costs and convenience might be higher and more troublesome there. and like what someone mentioned.. harder to find more wallet friendly bonk in AU. haha.
Couldn't agree more. Some places in Australia good for holiday though.
Old 26-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy View Post
Couldn't agree more. Some places in Australia good for holiday though.
yeah, good for holiday for sure. short term job (no more than 2 years perhaps) i don't mind. but to migrate there for good, really need to think hard ah. the career opportunities also not damn fantastic overall.
Old 26-07-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

but very high risk

better plan properly
for what. go to oz and get racially discriminated? Can happen anywhere but higher chance when you are the minority.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 27-07-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
for what. go to oz and get racially discriminated? Can happen anywhere but higher chance when you are the minority.
they go because wealthy mah

me peasant LL stay suck thumb lor

🙈🙉🙊
Old 27-07-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

High income tax in Australia and other western countries right?
Old 27-07-2022, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

I went to Geylang one night recently. Only a handful of legal Thai and Viet girls' houses were open. It was mostly slow business for the few re-opened legal Geylang houses. Few legal WLs also. No legal PRC WLs. I tried a legal Thai girl in 8 Jln Molek. My FR is in that thread.
Old 27-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Mean no more Q ?
Old 27-07-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 2
K0piosteve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stayed in Australia a few years for work. Agree with all bros on racism and “glass ceiling” in the office. Income tax is withheld by company every 2 weeks. Damn confusing to calculate and need tax consultation is common. About 50% salary withheld. Cars are cheap… since literally everyone owns a car, parking is nightmare. There are no basement car parks in Melbourne cbd. There’s privately runner Wilson parking or whatever that is crazy ex. Make raffles place parking look cheap. Fast food like McDonald’s is the cheapest thing you can eat there. Most shops close at 5pm. Clubs and drinks more ex than sg. FJ is damn ex. Can be 500 onwards. Ktv have China/viet babes. The one my friend brought me was 100/hour. If like to chiong, better prepare to spend a lot in Australia. Also, parking find is is crazy one. Speeding fine is about 100 dollars for every 10km exceeded. And if you think sg a lot of speed camera, you will be irritated how many snipers are parked at the side of the road in unmarked cars.
Lots of hobo and weirdos roaming at night. House break in is common.
Good aspect is alcohol is cheap. Groceries also cheap.
Also, since there are lots of jobless ppl supported by welfare state, they tax working ppl like us a lot to pay for them! Go there be jobless and take money is ok. But you have to be aussie

I think it’s good place to tour, but sg better to live.
Sorry for the long post

Last edited by K0piosteve; 27-07-2022 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Add more info
Old 27-07-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0piosteve View Post
Stayed in Australia a few years for work. Agree with all bros on racism and “glass ceiling” in the office. Income tax is withheld by company every 2 weeks. Damn confusing to calculate and need tax consultation is common. About 50% salary withheld. Cars are cheap… since literally everyone owns a car, parking is nightmare. There are no basement car parks in Melbourne cbd. There’s privately runner Wilson parking or whatever that is crazy ex. Make raffles place parking look cheap. Fast food like McDonald’s is the cheapest thing you can eat there. Most shops close at 5pm. Clubs and drinks more ex than sg. FJ is damn ex. Can be 500 onwards. Ktv have China/viet babes. The one my friend brought me was 100/hour. If like to chiong, better prepare to spend a lot in Australia. Also, parking find is is crazy one. Speeding fine is about 100 dollars for every 10km exceeded. And if you think sg a lot of speed camera, you will be irritated how many snipers are parked at the side of the road in unmarked cars.
Lots of hobo and weirdos roaming at night. House break in is common.
Good aspect is alcohol is cheap. Groceries also cheap.
Also, since there are lots of jobless ppl supported by welfare state, they tax working ppl like us a lot to pay for them! Go there be jobless and take money is ok. But you have to be aussie

I think it’s good place to tour, but sg better to live.
Sorry for the long post

Yes totally agreed on this too! If go there for a short term stay or work like 2 year you won’t find it hard but if is a long term stay you will feel it ! Unless you got lot of money to spend In there .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1