The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Malaysian only...issue card on 4th august maybe start on the 5th
Oh wow got malaysian one ah. Swee~
Old 28-07-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaketan123 View Post
Oh wow got malaysian one ah. Swee~
Yumi Xiao Jun Annie
Old 28-07-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yumi Xiao Jun Annie
Which one you recommend
Old 28-07-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
micklimickli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0piosteve View Post
Stayed in Australia a few years for work. Agree with all bros on racism and “glass ceiling” in the office. Income tax is withheld by company every 2 weeks. Damn confusing to calculate and need tax consultation is common. About 50% salary withheld. Cars are cheap… since literally everyone owns a car, parking is nightmare. There are no basement car parks in Melbourne cbd. There’s privately runner Wilson parking or whatever that is crazy ex. Make raffles place parking look cheap. Fast food like McDonald’s is the cheapest thing you can eat there. Most shops close at 5pm. Clubs and drinks more ex than sg. FJ is damn ex. Can be 500 onwards. Ktv have China/viet babes. The one my friend brought me was 100/hour. If like to chiong, better prepare to spend a lot in Australia. Also, parking find is is crazy one. Speeding fine is about 100 dollars for every 10km exceeded. And if you think sg a lot of speed camera, you will be irritated how many snipers are parked at the side of the road in unmarked cars.
Lots of hobo and weirdos roaming at night. House break in is common.
Good aspect is alcohol is cheap. Groceries also cheap.
Also, since there are lots of jobless ppl supported by welfare state, they tax working ppl like us a lot to pay for them! Go there be jobless and take money is ok. But you have to be aussie

I think it’s good place to tour, but sg better to live.
Sorry for the long post
Read through and cannot agree more!
Old 29-07-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yumi Xiao Jun Annie
They were here last time before covid? What is the opening time boss
Old 29-07-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yumi Xiao Jun Annie
More than 10 years since I had Yumi...as they say mai tu liao
Old 29-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaketan123 View Post
Which one you recommend
Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
They were here last time before covid? What is the opening time boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
More than 10 years since I had Yumi...as they say mai tu liao
Cream of the crop

Best after lunch dessert is Yumi
Old 29-07-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Malaysian only...issue card on 4th august maybe start on the 5th
I hope the girls are syt (avg 25).
Old 29-07-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
I hope the girls are syt (avg 25).
Currently 3 of them are 40s

Have to wait for approval for coming 20s girls
Old 29-07-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Cream of the crop

Best after lunch dessert is Yumi
I used to do that! Have a quick lunch, Yumi for dessert and then back to work...

Judging from the attire from the crowd then, probably a lot of bros also have the same routine with other gems in GL haha
Old 29-07-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
I used to do that! Have a quick lunch, Yumi for dessert and then back to work...

Judging from the attire from the crowd then, probably a lot of bros also have the same routine with other gems in GL haha
Yes sir… Sexercise

Burn calories

Nice cream dessert
Old 29-07-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Currently 3 of them are 40s

Have to wait for approval for coming 20s girls
Wow never expect will ever have msian girls in their 20s
Old 30-07-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Wow never expect will ever have msian girls in their 20s
20s are PRC not Boleh Gals
Old 30-07-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40335 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes sir… Sexercise

Burn calories

Nice cream dessert
Very healthy lunch
Old 30-07-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Very healthy lunch
best way to keep fit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1