The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2021, 02:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at Bedok old camp

Waaaaaaaa.....a blast from the past indeed...Visited her when she was in AMK and now once at her current place...Good massage indeed with all her pussycats to accompany you...

Thereafter can have a wonderful nasi briyani at the hawker center nearby...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-09-2021, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Waaaaaaaa.....a blast from the past indeed...Visited her when she was in AMK and now once at her current place...Good massage indeed with all her pussycats to accompany you...

Thereafter can have a wonderful nasi briyani at the hawker center nearby...

Wow..last i heard the cat she had passed away and she was abit depressed. I don't know if she got a new one though..but yeah, her massages are damn good.
Old 21-09-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Hi bros, for those msging me about Noora contact, sorry but i don't have it anymore as i don't use wechat anymore. Also, i did ask her if she wanted my help to tell bros about her but she said she didn't want as strangers will keep bothering from out of the blue.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Ah, Noora. Had her a few times when she was at AMK. You must be comfortable with cats and a rather intense-looking sister if you want to enjoy her service. We had chemistry and she wanted to ride me the very first time she met me. But I delayed until the 3rd time and it was mind-blowing. She's not that feminine but her strength is that she can massage very well and will turn into a nymph when she is horny. Her ass is tight too as she only allow entry for bros she likes. Her HJ can be painful as she is quite strong, so be warned.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a few years back already..not recently that I visited her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Wow..last i heard the cat she had passed away and she was abit depressed. I don't know if she got a new one though..but yeah, her massages are damn good.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster (P)

Oh yeah.... that experience is unforgettable....a tad awkard in the beginning but quite pleasant after chemistry is built...

And yes, not everyone gets the special treatment according to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Ah, Noora. Had her a few times when she was at AMK. You must be comfortable with cats and a rather intense-looking sister if you want to enjoy her service. We had chemistry and she wanted to ride me the very first time she met me. But I delayed until the 3rd time and it was mind-blowing. She's not that feminine but her strength is that she can massage very well and will turn into a nymph when she is horny. Her ass is tight too as she only allow entry for bros she likes. Her HJ can be painful as she is quite strong, so be warned.

Old 22-09-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
True dat..wish i could contact her again for her massage..and also being one of the lucky ones to get her treatment I did it the 2nd time i had her and then kept going back till we stopped contacting. Her new place is at a condo though.
Old 22-09-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
True dat..wish i could contact her again for her massage..and also being one of the lucky ones to get her treatment I did it the 2nd time i had her and then kept going back till we stopped contacting. Her new place is at a condo though.
When I say her ass is tight, I mean tight! So tight that I had to keep seeing if my cap broke. And this is with plenty of lub. She can be damn horny when she encounters a tight f**k....hahahaha....
Old 22-09-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
When I say her ass is tight, I mean tight! So tight that I had to keep seeing if my cap broke. And this is with plenty of lub. She can be damn horny when she encounters a tight f**k....hahahaha....
So she does provide services. Waiting for contact here liao.
Old 22-09-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

as cliche as this may sound... i have been in search for a massage to be done by a 'sister' for the longest time. i even started a thread some time back looking for one.

so if any kind soul out here that is able to share Noora's contact, it is very much appreciated and i will be very much indebted to you
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 23-09-2021, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mambocoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She’s a pre-op ladyboy?
Old 23-09-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambocoffee View Post
She’s a pre-op ladyboy?
Yes, she is and don't ask me for contact cause i lost it already..lol
Old 23-09-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mambocoffee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, she is and don't ask me for contact cause i lost it already..lol
Dang!
Old 03-10-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

I thought I saw a contact Noora via Michat recently when I was around Simpang Bedok for lunch. From the glimpse of a picture, she is short haired and slit-like eyes. Is that an accurate description?
Old 03-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster (P)

Add first and confirm later

She was short hair in the past, so you might be right..Then again, I've not seen her for many years...so....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
I thought I saw a contact Noora via Michat recently when I was around Simpang Bedok for lunch. From the glimpse of a picture, she is short haired and slit-like eyes. Is that an accurate description?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1