The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Fri Night C8 Frontline. The producers and the 2 ex NMP who r in charged of National disease centre tried their best to warn against Monkey pox. This is a country of censor ships. Members who knew how to down load last night Frontline please do so.

The message is Money pox transmit is the style of HIV. Both dr said the same. If a husband got hit, his closed contact to his wife. They stop b4 the word SEX. Not to worry of holding hands unless we got cuts on our fingers.

The dr dicourage against travelling on sex tours. Pls focus on this Frontline. It saved our lifes. Till a cure is found. We are stuck in this pickle!
Old 17-06-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Next Mth is the hungry ghosts festival. Although official RLD shuts down past 3 yrs. The un offical 1 in business. The owners and FLs must be prepare for slow down. This is the country of traditional and beliefts.

Include PR and new citizens who are free thinkers. Avoid doing things just 1 mth only. RLD is 1 industry that will see slow down. 2 more my friends. Properties and reno industry.

Many more. Find out your selfs.
Old 17-06-2022, 09:53 AM
Samster

Talking Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Members who spend $ at HC and pubs. Is popular over in OT threads. A conversation that capture a popular FL, PRC Tang Li. Please inform her to expect slow down during a mth of hungry ghost festival.

PRC in this country are scare of black magic. This is a country of more then black magic. It is also a country of respect earth gods. And ancestors.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Talking Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Way back into the 80s. Whenever Malaysian VIPs suggested Spore should merged with Malaysia. SAF on high alert. Past 3 days fighter jets flying over Spore skylines. A message to Malaysian VIPs. We are on stand by.

By the way if both countries become as 1. Our politics parties will travel into Malaysia and contest in GE. Malaysians has praises and from parents to children they wish 1 day Spore politics parties will serve them. I am afraid their dreams are in vain.

What if LW secure a GRC in KL? The king listens to him and approve all budgets. All KL residents above 18, include rich Malaysians will receive M$1000 GST vouchers a year. A term of 4 years. There is no riots on the street of KL.

What if P Singh secure the biggest GRC in Sabah? This state will shine as 1 of the richest state btw Malaysia and Spore.

What if PSP under founding father second son is the MP in Penang? A SMC. Alot of PG women will marry into Spore.

The lists goes on.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

1 more. What if RP secure a GRC in JB? JB ICA become as productive as Spore ICA. My worry is increase in FL and WL into Spore. RLD must be a mix of women of countries. It must not be control by 1 country.
Old 02-08-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tyll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Behind Confess after PT gone

Is there any kind bro able to share what PT is?
Old 02-08-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
jb_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyll View Post
Petain road
Old 02-08-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Sparrow556 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyll View Post
From Farrer park MRT take exit H. Walk towards the back of city square mall and cross the road. You will see alot of motorcycles parked there.

Appreciate if you can up my points if you found this useful.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Hehehe so many confessions. Now they are back, payback time?
Old 19-01-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Wah u all openly say raw which WL nvr kanna zapped?..
I tried before kanna zapped like crazy
Old 28-01-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!ahlaw73 is one of the Best!

I doubt Pat is coming back from what I read in this forum….. haiz… miss those days….
I still remembered someone posted some photos of Pat take from FB …. Wishes I had those photos to reminisce!

Cheers!
Old 07-06-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
givope83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share what PT is?
Old 21-07-2023, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
haha sally was wild enough although faking but her responses somehow help in the ambiance. Pat i havent yet try, it's a pity!

MunMun was goooood, She moved from H2 to H22. As for Maggie, I find she quite a dead fish when bonking no matter how deep I thrust haha. Maggie's BBBJ above average. but no much body reactions when bonking.. dead fish!!!
What about Fongyi

I rated her when shen was in Geylang

The best
Old 27-07-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
haha sally was wild enough although faking but her responses somehow help in the ambiance. Pat i havent yet try, it's a pity!

MunMun was goooood, She moved from H2 to H22. As for Maggie, I find she quite a dead fish when bonking no matter how deep I thrust haha. Maggie's BBBJ above average. but no much body reactions when bonking.. dead fish!!!
Pat is too fierce I thought she will slap me if I put it in raw haha but I am also not a raw player la
Old 27-07-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

quite a number of them work in ocean hotel when covid period and when they cannot come sg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1