The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpotkawa View Post
Yeah so read the policy before purchasing. Many travellers have to fork out money just because insurances are not covering if they are admitted into hospitel and not hospital.
I just red some of the insurances. Seems like they will cover cost of hospital and quarantine. Well, at least to some extent. For example.. FWD states "Overseas hospital cash of $200 per day ($5,000 cap that includes overseas quarantine allowance)". But I think this is an additional. Rider you have to purchase. Anyone have a different interpretation of the insurances?
Old 22-03-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SHA+ Hotel and 1st night RT-PCR

Abit confused cos the rules keep changing.

Heading up to Bkk this Wed 26/3. Do i need to do a PCR in sg before i go up?

Im aware i need to do a PCR wen i arrive in BKK. Just unsure abt the pre departure part.

Thks!!

Minimum 5 for exchange pls.
Old 22-03-2022, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jackpotkawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
I just red some of the insurances. Seems like they will cover cost of hospital and quarantine. Well, at least to some extent. For example.. FWD states "Overseas hospital cash of $200 per day ($5,000 cap that includes overseas quarantine allowance)". But I think this is an additional. Rider you have to purchase. Anyone have a different interpretation of the insurances?
I can't really remember but I think FWD and Income are the few of the better ones that actually cover if you're asymptotic.
Old 22-03-2022, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jackpotkawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon View Post
Abit confused cos the rules keep changing.

Heading up to Bkk this Wed 26/3. Do i need to do a PCR in sg before i go up?

Im aware i need to do a PCR wen i arrive in BKK. Just unsure abt the pre departure part.

Thks!!
Yup, you will still need to do pre departure PCR for your trip
Old 22-03-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2958 / Power: 16
3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute3Dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpotkawa View Post
Yup, you will still need to do pre departure PCR for your trip
Thanks. I realised that you dun need it frm 1st April. Phew... i totally forgot abt it.

Thks buddy.

Minimum 5 for exchange pls.
Old 22-03-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Let hope not just talk and no action....

Thailand Tourism officials push for all entry restrictions for vaccinated travellers to be lifted by June 1

Thaiger Published on Tuesday, March 22, 2022 16:28

Thailand’s tourism officials want an end to all entry restrictions for vaccinated travellers by June 1.
That means no quarantine, no Test & Go rules, no Sandbox zones, no Covid-19 tests.
A plan to gradually lift restrictions over the next few months, leading up to the removal of all restrictions by June 1,
has been drafted by the Tourism and Sports Ministry.
The proposal will need approval by the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration.

If the number of daily new Covid-19 infections remains steady during the Songkran holiday from April 13 to 15,
then the ministry will move forward and propose the first phase of the plan to the CCSA.
Under the ministry’s plan, the on-arrival PCR Covid-19 test will be replaced with a rapid antigen test, or ATK, starting May 1.
The faster test, with results back in minutes, means travellers will no longer need to book a room at an approved hotel to self-isolate while they wait for their results.

If the change in on-arrival testing is approved, and if there is no spike in the infection rate, then the ministry will make
another proposal to the CCSA to lift all restrictions for fully vaccinated foreign tourists, according to Tourism and Sports Minister Phiphat Ratchakitprakarn.

Under the ministry’s plan (which still needs approval)…

April 1 – Travellers entering Thailand under the Test & Go and Sandbox scheme do not need a pre-departure PCR test.
** The CCSA announced this on March 18, but a spokesperson says the plan to scrap the pre-departure test requirement
still needs confirmation and it has not yet been published in the Royal Gazette.

May 1 – The on-arrival Covid-19 test changed from a PCR test to an ATK, allowing results within minutes and no need to isolate in a hotel room on Day 1.

June 1 – All entry restrictions lifted for fully vaccinated travellers.
Old 22-03-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

after my next trip, i wont return to thailand again till they scrap that day 1 pcr + quarantine in hotel room.
everywhere else in the region has opened up with less entry restrictions
Old 22-03-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by soblur2 View Post
Guys - For sharing purpose.

Assuming you book a SHA+ hotel. Once you land at Suvarnabhumi Airport, find the transport and they will bring you to the drive-thru testing location. In general you will know the results within 10 hours.

For my case.

1) Testing at ~12pm
2) Testing uploaded to lab ~3pm
3) Report out ~7pm
4) Sent to hotel ~8.30pm
5) Called reception to ask ~9.30pm, reception say no results yet
6) Reception call ~10.30pm to say report is out

Key will be to contact the reception to ask as they are not regularly checking. Granted as they have other things to do.
Thanks for the advice. Any recommendations for a good hotel that is not crowded?
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 22-03-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 11
sniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to beholdsniper968 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I bought insurance from SG for both trips. Cheaper and covers are better than Thai insurance. 1 week premium/ top cover, only $50++, most important, pay u x amount for quarantine in hospital or approved isolation accommodation.

Thai insurance is a joke for this case.
which insurance do you recommend?
http://maggiemcneill.wordpress.com/2...e-for-clients/
Old 22-03-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper968 View Post
Thanks for the advice. Any recommendations for a good hotel that is not crowded?
the more expensive, the less crowded it is.
cheapest ones most crowded. Like w21, the quarter, etc.
Old 22-03-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
which insurance do you recommend?
I bought sompo.... with more countries opening up... I am looking at annual trip, company paying
Old 22-03-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A lot of hotels are not crowded due to this covid....so depending on your budget and location....
Old 23-03-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I bought sompo.... with more countries opening up... I am looking at annual trip, company paying
ya i just signed an annual travel insurance plan hahahahha
as i will be travelling very frequently in the next 2 months, easily cover half the annual premiums.
Old 23-03-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Go Medconsult
Professionally taken ART
500 baht
swab to printed result out within 5min
got cheaper one but i dont know where is it.
This website doesnt have a confirmation email after making the booking right?
Old 23-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodisia View Post
This website doesnt have a confirmation email after making the booking right?
does not. actually it doesnt matter if you booked online or not. Go there still same. If you didnt register, they will ask you to do it on the spot there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1