The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yyll888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Anywhere can i find good thai massage and happy ending?
Old 03-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

1m long bill.. shld be at least 5 digit bill..
Tat y they treat u as king..
Old 04-07-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Price inflation is expected since them bars and ladies lost quite a bit of income these few years.

The only thing as said before is that those Chinese tourists are not back in hoards yet.

I never take them for LT for the first bite. Always ST and if go in bed and good chemistry, get their Line contact and arrange for fun at other suitable times.
Old 05-07-2022, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute

For those interested, Ayawoka Music Festival at BKK Show DC.
8th-9th July.
https://m.facebook.com/Ayawoka/
Old 05-07-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
went to elite last night and its very big with 5 floors.
first floor is lounger with live singer and then the rest is all ktv rooms.
there are many girls in this place and quality like thong lor style.
package is 20k gold for 5 bottles.
one bro paid about 5k for 11-1am time so its around 480baht per 30/40 minutes.
taking home seemse impossible here unless ur like an andy lau or offer very large amount.
Hi, bro, can you share the location of Elite? I can’t seem to find it online or on Google Map. Thanks!!!
Old 05-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Hi, bro, can you share the location of Elite? I can’t seem to find it online or on Google Map. Thanks!!!
Old emerald.

Anyone want to go g club tonight pm me. Going for a famous band concerf. Klear

Last edited by pantsonfire; 05-07-2022 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mikasackerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been 3 years since last went to BKK. Short report here.

Day 1:
Meet up w girl from ThaiFriendly. she suggest we go Babyface.
Open 2 vodka with mixer and tips total abt 8-9k.
My friend then saw a girl he like so I ask my girl go bring the group to our table, total 3 girls.
I manage to get one of the other girl Line when my girl went washroom.
Drink till 1am, korean food and go back happy.
My friend pay 5k, and mine I pay 3k.

Day 2:
Ask the other girl from Babyface out for dinner and then rooftop bar for drink.
finish then go back happy.
Damage 5k.

Day 3:
Go Thermae to hunt at 10pm. Abt 40-50 girls i think.
My friend interested in a syt got quoted LT 8k. ask for 6k or 7k got rejected and lan lan have to pay 8k. haha
I got one for LT 6k.
Go nearby restaurant to eat and drink then go back happy.

Day 4:
Went to Babyface again with another 2 friends just arrived.
Total open 4 bottles Gold label plus food and misc abt 25k i think. not sure exact figures.
No luck to get girls and also don't feel like getting just to have fun.
Met bro pantsonfire during supper, and thanks he bring me to local ktv.
First time been to local ktv, sing and drink till morning, and back to hotel at 8am.
short sleep, checkout hotel and catch flight back in the afternoon.
Old 05-07-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Just completed my trip since border open.

Day1- Go thermae.. Many girl but did not spot one i like.. Walk to Sugar Club super packed with some FL but low quality. end up go back to Thermae pick one girl to unload.

Day2- Contacted one FL previously work in Thermae. She so horny want fuck me before go out dinner together. overnight with and send her out next morning..

Day3- meet up one pretty fren from FB. follow her car to topone. Thanks to her we manage to get one table on weekend. Tiped the waiters and guard really big different lol.. From small table become double table then he move away other stuff to make more space to our table to dance. Guarded me to toilet and back to table. Overall Topone service is good.One of the super chio Model/PR accidentally spill her drink while passing our table.. Managed talk and drink with her. Added her FB while my girl went to toilet with her fren.. My girl drive me back hotel and we had french kiss before goodbuy. She say next day will overnight with me. I also drunk did not feel want to fuck. One more thing.. on topone accidentally met the yesterday thermae FL i fucked.. i pretended no see and she texted me next day say saw me lol.

Day4- tried massage at Phrom Pong, the lineup really small compared to precovid. Night time went to Spaceplus with my girl..The AE that help us book table and serve us is a korean..his service is very good.. gave up the bottle light that usually only for VIP.. Spaceplus is Not bad but Overall still prefer Topone more. Finished and my girl drive to my hotel and stay overnight.

Day5- Went to Babyface.. not very full.. seems like crowd already go to Topone and Spaceplus. One of the China man tried to pull my girl out from our VIP table. i walk front and hug her then he know what it means and walk away. Finished and we drive to my hotel and stay overnight.

Day6- Went to Soi cowboy, bacarra is like dead inside. Went to Nana Plaza, the lineup definitely not good compared to precovid. Did not barfined any girl.

Day7- After chat many days.. finally able to date the Model/PR at Topone from day3. We went for dinner and then Rooftop drink. She look even more beautiful and cute when not in club 10/10.. Like those main atress in thai drama.. Young white and smooth skin, sharp nose with big cute smilely eye. D-cup. i did not pay anything to her. She say she work as PR to drink with those VIP on topone, showed me there is many girl to choose in the line group. Enjoyed good moment definitely will find her again on my next trip.. she is on my top list of freebie
Thanks bro! Very nice sharing
Old 06-07-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Manual copy and paste the URL for google map.
Google Map said Elite restaurant and showed photos of food. Got me confused. Then I realized they had to change name to pretend to be restaurant to stay open 😂😆😉

Went to Patpong last night. The market street where gogo bars are was dark and empty. Looked very depressing. KC1 did have many girls though. Asked one beautiful 22 yo to sit with and chat. Had no intention to BF her as I had already released earlier in the day. She turned out to be a lesbian and does not go for boom boom. Just there to earn lady drink money after her OL daytime job. She gets to keep 70 baht out of each 220 baht lady drink. Maybe one day I can manage to break her virginity 😂

Hope BKK night scene continues to improve. Rooting for my beloved Thailand 🙏
Old 06-07-2022, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
its the same in sg where some night life become F&B.

The thing about Thai lesbian, not all totally reject guys. Esp. those in financial needs. There are quite a few D1 FLs happen to be lesbian. When life gets too tough, whoever give a hand touches one heart. No one want to live a tough life in Thailand 555.
She said she enjoyed giving her ex finger sex but has never been penetrated herself, which technically makes her a 22 yo virgin. But like everything in Thailand, u take that with a big grain of spice 😂 I was just surprised that some girls in gogo bars don’t offer sex.

Checked out Daisy, Aurora, 1Society, Addict and 102 today. All either CMI or slim picking. Will try luck at Nana tonight
Old 06-07-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
I was just surprised that some girls in gogo bars don’t offer sex.
wah like that earn nothing... hard to hit target on LDs only...

If SYT might as well go become G-club PR or those pretties at restaurants. This route will earn more than LDs in Agogo...
Old 06-07-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder how much the g club pr earn from each lady drink
Old 07-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
mikasackerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks for FR. I trimmed for others to easy reference. You listed all the expenses. Can share how much damage at KTV? or FREE?
Local KTV bro pantsonfire help to order 2 Thai whiskey and some snack. Accompany by a girl for abt 1 hour then change to another girl.
Play game sing song abt 3 hours total damage 2.5k baht with drink and the 2 girls tips all in. Good price.
Old 07-07-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikasackerman View Post
Local KTV bro pantsonfire help to order 2 Thai whiskey and some snack. Accompany by a girl for abt 1 hour then change to another girl.
Play game sing song abt 3 hours total damage 2.5k baht with drink and the 2 girls tips all in. Good price.
this price really good. my friend bring me to g-club before. true la the price he pay service is top notch but out of my budget. i not new to bangkok but new to chionging in bkk. where can find these places that do not cost so much ?
Old 07-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
warringparrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i last chiong so many years back even before covid because married, now divorced single again want to go release, but i usually go to scratch dog to pick up working girls. anyone know if it is still operating ? or similar style to recommend ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1