The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-09-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Does SLG do verification?
Verification is a buzzword used to justify higher price both from service provider end and consumer end.

Audi site got verification video, end up different girl also.
Old 13-09-2023, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 3
Cowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowboy1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Yes, long time no post and decided to provide one for this newly landed gal.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/mian-hua-tang-massage

She said she came here more than 1 year ago.
Looks: plain looking but still attractive. Think the qipao photo is the closest
Area: Area G but good for public transport takers. Still a very nice and clean Condo
Personality: very down to earth type and easy to chat with
Massage: normal
Sensual: cat bath,semi nude and will pull down her nightie to let you grab her B++ boobs gently. Can roam freely outside her nightie.

I think she should be mid-20s
Didn't rush.

Overall: my type of experience and will return.
Old 13-09-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhbei is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That time new mah, but I had more good than bad experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
You are kind or silly to wait 20 min outside plus another 15 min inside with black face .
Come on, you should have left that place, there are so many ML to choose, beside Slg there are so many Spas to visit!

2nd case leaving at 30 min?
Why do you leave?
Make her continue until time up or pay her half!
Old 13-09-2023, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
May I know what is going on here???
Old 13-09-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy26.com/nana-massage/

Visited this cute vietnamese gal, looks exactly like the photos, face looks abit like blend of thai and chinese gal to me with fair and really smooth skin and a mesmerizing smile. She's really petite in size(think i can lift her up with one arm) and she greeted me in her glasses which she will remove during sensual.

Has a bubbly personality and is always smiling and cracking jokes throughout the whole session. Can speak english pretty well albeit with abit of a vietnamese accent but definitely will have no communication barrier, think someone mentioned that she has been to Sg b4 which explains why she knows how to use singlish words like "cannot tahan?" and some mandarin words too.

For massage, she'll use oil and i'll say it's normal, nothing much to say about this part, will work on your legs and back.

Come sensual part is where she shines, she will give you are really long catbath, she will use her tongue and sorta like tickle you starting from your back all the way down to your legs and back up to your face instead of just licking you. Afterwards she will reach for your bro while you are lying down, pull it out from under, oil it and give you the longest teasing of your life. Almost cannot hold it in during this segment and this is where she used the singlish word i mentioned earlier lol.

After you passed the "test" and flipped over, she will give you a catbath again but i think i disrupted her routine and started undressing her b4 she could finish her thing, her bra was not the traditional one hook at the back kind but instead it has 3 clip on things or something like that so i fumbled a little bit with it. Her assets were small(think A-small Bs) but i was not disappointed because her nipples are special man i tell you, they are those longish eraser kind like they were made to be sucked on and thank god she allowed zhut2(didn't even had to ask, she automatically positioned herself to be sucked and i think they got longer the more you suck on them) and i did so while moving my hands across her smooth inner thighs, finished faster than i normally would and immediately after she will still pull your head towards her and hug you while she continued to stroke your D. She still asked me why was i breathing so heavily and i replied "because u took my breath away lol".

All in all it if you like petite SYT with good playability you can give her a try(i dont usually go for petite gals, prefer taller ones but since she's near my area i decided to give her a try and gotta say i had a fun session), sometimes eating too much lanzhou beef noodles can get boring so you gotta switch it up and try some Pho once in awhile and also, i feel like vietbus are more eager to please than tiongbus.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 13-09-2023 at 10:22 PM.
Old 14-09-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15614 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
May I know what is going on here???
Why leh? lol Kekeke
Old 14-09-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
https://sglonelyguy26.com/ivy-massage/

Her photos look rather familiar, anyone tried her massage and JG before?
Interesting question. The pictures (at least most of those) are of a massage lady who used to be in a Katong shop together with another lady named Mia. She is a very nice person. MILF 30s, awell maintained, friendly and decent massage. She moved to a shop in Jurong West. But then her Wechat name changed while the location was still Jurong West. Is it same person after Wechat name change? I don’t know because I haven’t visited Jurong west location for a long time. And also the last time I was there she told me on phone that she had some emergency in home, so assigned me a very nice quite young ML instead. Could it be that now the number is being used by another ML? Now in FP. Previously she regularly used to post certain type of exercise pictures but doesn’t do that any more. So my suspicion is that this is a different person.
How about you ask her if she used to work in Katong? If same person then no risk visiting her.
If you do visit her please PM me name of the MP.
Old 14-09-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy26.com/yiyi-massage/

Have not visited this forum for a really long time because I found a regular which I have been visiting at least twice a week for the past half year. Yiyi was the only ML I have been going to all this while and I am coming here to pen this down because something really interesting happened and I think she deserves a MR again to help with her business.

Just two days ago, I visited her as usual and she suddenly asked me if I wanted to try her King’s treatment service. Since I have her number saved in my phone, I have not visited her page for as long as I have not visited this forum and was completely unaware about her new service. She told me it had been there for at least the past three months or so. Felt like a fake regular for that moment and since it was only a forty dollars difference, I opted for it. I wondered if she thought that I was a joke lol.

Those who have visited her before should know that she has awesome BBBJ skills which I shall not elaborate further. Below is a summary of what additional services will be provided for this King’s treatment package.

1) She showers with you. You also get a short DT inside the shower.
2) There is a water treatment that covers every inch of your back. In exchange, massage is also cut short.
3) There is AR for about five mins but she spends abit too much time cleaning up your asshole. She goes water>tissue>spray>tissue>more tissue>even more tissue. Quite time consuming IMO and breaks the momentum.
4) When flipped over, there is a one minute raw grinding which feels really good.

That’s about all and everything else remains the same. Do expect massage time to be lesser since there is only so much time in a session. She told me business is slow recently so I am just here to share my honest experience. Cheers!
Old 14-09-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post
Verification is a buzzword used to justify higher price both from service provider end and consumer end.

Years back I provided feedback to SLG webmaster that a ML (actual person looked like an auntie) was not the same person as the one in the video (person in video looked mid-20s). The webmaster dismissed my feedback, stating that he had personally verified the person via video call. It did not occur to him that the auntie ML could've asked a younger, better looking girl to engage in the video call with him, which I believe was what the auntie ML had done. So even video verification did not fulfil its purpose.
Old 14-09-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy26.com/elmi-massage/

She used to be very popular few years back.
Anyone her regular?
How's her service now?
The best catbath..$$$$$ to bottom and front n back...
Any ml can do catbath better?
Old 14-09-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
Haven't visited her for some time. Looks like she learnt new sensual techniques
W told me she just learnt these techniques from her friend recently.

Her friend was trained in China for sensual.
Old 14-09-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Interesting question. The pictures (at least most of those) are of a massage lady who used to be in a Katong shop together with another lady named Mia. She is a very nice person. MILF 30s, awell maintained, friendly and decent massage. She moved to a shop in Jurong West. But then her Wechat name changed while the location was still Jurong West. Is it same person after Wechat name change? I don’t know because I haven’t visited Jurong west location for a long time. And also the last time I was there she told me on phone that she had some emergency in home, so assigned me a very nice quite young ML instead. Could it be that now the number is being used by another ML? Now in FP. Previously she regularly used to post certain type of exercise pictures but doesn’t do that any more. So my suspicion is that this is a different person.
How about you ask her if she used to work in Katong? If same person then no risk visiting her.
If you do visit her please PM me name of the MP.
Is the wechat photo a woman in a white top facing the ocean (back facing the camera)?

Recently was introduced to a so-called JG-trained ML operating in FP with the WeChat id 水多多 with the above-mentioned photo (currently the id is changed to a pink heart symbol). She regularly posted photos of a "headless" female (i.e. neck downwards) with delicious looking boobs, and her massage and JG service. Turned out to be a PRC woman about 40 years old with limited massage and JG skills. My suspicion is this Ivy is probably 水多多 (pink heart) because apart from masking their actual looks, location and advertised services, they both respond to messages similarly, (caveat - this is just my guess)

If they are indeed the same person - don't waste your time and money.

Last edited by JasonJG; 14-09-2023 at 09:16 AM.
Old 14-09-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
melikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to beholdmelikemsg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by future96 View Post

Ya lor, the word "verification" is subject to controversy... no third party accreditation how can say is verified?
Old 14-09-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Years back I provided feedback to SLG webmaster that a ML (actual person looked like an auntie) was not the same person as the one in the video (person in video looked mid-20s). The webmaster dismissed my feedback, stating that he had personally verified the person via video call. It did not occur to him that the auntie ML could've asked a younger, better looking girl to engage in the video call with him, which I believe was what the auntie ML had done. So even video verification did not fulfil its purpose.
They don't care, they just collect money from ML who post with them.

So hope all bros can share the real & fake ML here
Old 14-09-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

First FR here in a long time. Visited W yesterday.
Looks: 7/10. beautiful mid 20s girl. a bit of makeup but nt much diff from her photo. boobs big C but looks and feels enhanced. shes dressed in undergarment and unbutton shirt. hair long and nice to touch. shes chatty and responds well to questions.
massage: 9/10. she really put in hard work and no rush in her massage. attentive and asked "力度够吗,哪里不舒服'. probably her best trait.
sensual 6/10: for me catbath important and maybe her tongue is quite small so don have tat shiok feeling for me. Had better sensual b4 so for me nothing special( YMMV). but patient and no rush.
location: need her to open gate for car to go in but no security. need to call her twice; once for gate once for lift. apartment is nice and clean but the foot mat is wet. clean towel and clean bed(no smell)。
time: did not shortchange me. left at around 1 hr.
RTM: yes if i feel like i need a young pretty girl to massage me. safe choice.
https://sglonelyguy26.com/w-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1