The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2008, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 19
hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!
My 2cent worth about my view about OKT Thai FL

I know i maybe zap to kingdom come for this post but i just wanna say my opinion about Thai FL. Personally i have try many of thai FL before and from different OKT. But sadly i have to say not many make me feel satisfied after the session. Many r mai hiam so-so at best if hiam i think i pcc myself better. In let say from after 10session only 1 really make me feel that my $ is worth it, do take notice that i try high end pricing thai FL to lower range pricing thai FL, not much difference i have to say in term of service. Not sure if my standard is high or wat, wat make it worse is sometime there are FR that praise til the FL like a sex goddness but when i try it like a dead fish. Understand 1 man's meat is other man's poison but cannot be for almost all my thai FL session right?

From wat i notice also thai FL most of the time when i c them, my god their pic is totally not like wat the pic n yet the FR can say til they sex goddness again. Again people say it 1 man's meat other poison. My doubt is again how can so many of those i try all so suay not accurate one. Have to be fair too, i have to say nowadays some of OKT is trying their best to use live pic to promote which i favour very much.

Another issue is that i feel that many of thai FL like over-work le. The latest one i try she look like a panda, no jokes SYT ya but with large black circle eye bag. Many of them r like so tired , or maybe they lazy they just wan to get the 1st shot over with n then rest. But again many FR that i read praise them til like they so service-oriented.

I know some OKT do sometime write their FR praising their gal this and that. I alway do my homework before booking cause i dun wan to later go liao then feel shitty after the session. I sure many bro can identify with that. I try to pick out which is the false FR n this n that. But sadly many of the time even those FR from those so call senior also false one le. All praise til the gal like sex goddness then i go dead fishes. For yr info, i should say i not fat n consider average-looking and i understand FL also human, doing this day and night of cos got some difficult or really ugly/smelly cust. N in this line it acceptable to say they will likely to provide lower standard of service to those they dun like or feel uncomfortable. But i feel cannot be so far out comparing my experience with those FR ma. I also not sure which one to trust or believe anymore. Those without FR one even worse i find, totally CMI. I know some of FR also written by the OKT regular which i factor in the bisaed factor but from wat i experience to those god-like FR really 1 heaven 1 hell le. Did they promised them free bonk or some other goodies to warrent the god-like FR.

1 thing i notice is whenever a bad FR is post, then some more bad FR will start to follow people voicing out their REAL view AND they will BLAME THEMSELVES saying maybe it 1 man's meat n the other poison. Some OKT will quickly then cover it up or even sent the gal home. Which i dun understand why so scared to post a real FR ? Not like u own the OKT or FL money. Understand the point system is at work, some newbie scared of getting zap then they hard to get contact. So i waiting here ba to c which OKT clone wanna zap me for my post. It time those OKT rethink their way of providing the service ba.

Finally after all the ranting hope to hear some view from some of the bro here. Thank you for yr time for reading this
Old 06-06-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
Gal2swap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My 2cent worth about my view about OKT Thai FL

u already in sbf for so long and u shd knw better than to trust the frs in here.u got to take it with a pinch of salt,maybe trust 40% of what is written.

even u urself are guilty of it.u stated u try maybe more than 10 fls and only 1 is good.did u post out those bad sessions?no rite?reasons very simple.u also scare of being zapped or even worse,being call a clone or being banned by the okts.

the environment now is only to post good frs to get into the good books of the okts in order to enjoy their services and maybe discounts.those that post negative reports will be labelled troublemakers and will have difficulties getting contacts in future.so which do u wish to be?

all okts are out to make a living and they also cant forced their the gals to provide excellent services all the time.what they can do is to write up beautifully on the gals so that we samsters after reading will want to book the gals.so we cant really blame the okts on that.just have to be more careful of those beautifully crafted frs and take it with a pinch of salt.

maybe next time u book a gal,lower ur expectation by 50% and then u may not be so disappointed in ur session.

cheers.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusion28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo bro hunger_for_sex,

Can understand your frustration too. i had also raise my voices over this in another thread which had been locked. my negative points can prove for that or u can check my past post (i believe all kena zapped by OKTs saying that i trying to create trouble). Anyway can only say unless you got money if not ur effort to ask okt to remodel their business is fruitless. Maybe if things get ugly, ur thread might get locked up too... anyway just a suggestion, try creating a group of guys whom u believe their FRs are true. of cos to get started is difficult cos u need to verify it so need to spend money to try yourself lah... hehe
so far i only manage to identify 1 lol.
Maybe we can share our experience?

Btw under moderation so also dunno if my post will be posted anot... just trying my luck...
Old 06-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
coolme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger_for_sex View Post
I know i maybe zap to kingdom come for this post but i just wanna say my opinion about Thai FL. Personally i have try many of thai FL before and from different OKT. But sadly i have to say not many make me feel satisfied after the session. Many r mai hiam so-so at best if hiam i think i pcc myself better. In let say from after 10session only 1 really make me feel that my $ is worth it, do take notice that i try high end pricing thai FL to lower range pricing thai FL, not much difference i have to say in term of service. Not sure if my standard is high or wat, wat make it worse is sometime there are FR that praise til the FL like a sex goddness but when i try it like a dead fish. Understand 1 man's meat is other man's poison but cannot be for almost all my thai FL session right?

From wat i notice also thai FL most of the time when i c them, my god their pic is totally not like wat the pic n yet the FR can say til they sex goddness again. Again people say it 1 man's meat other poison. My doubt is again how can so many of those i try all so suay not accurate one. Have to be fair too, i have to say nowadays some of OKT is trying their best to use live pic to promote which i favour very much.

Another issue is that i feel that many of thai FL like over-work le. The latest one i try she look like a panda, no jokes SYT ya but with large black circle eye bag. Many of them r like so tired , or maybe they lazy they just wan to get the 1st shot over with n then rest. But again many FR that i read praise them til like they so service-oriented.

I know some OKT do sometime write their FR praising their gal this and that. I alway do my homework before booking cause i dun wan to later go liao then feel shitty after the session. I sure many bro can identify with that. I try to pick out which is the false FR n this n that. But sadly many of the time even those FR from those so call senior also false one le. All praise til the gal like sex goddness then i go dead fishes. For yr info, i should say i not fat n consider average-looking and i understand FL also human, doing this day and night of cos got some difficult or really ugly/smelly cust. N in this line it acceptable to say they will likely to provide lower standard of service to those they dun like or feel uncomfortable. But i feel cannot be so far out comparing my experience with those FR ma. I also not sure which one to trust or believe anymore. Those without FR one even worse i find, totally CMI. I know some of FR also written by the OKT regular which i factor in the bisaed factor but from wat i experience to those god-like FR really 1 heaven 1 hell le. Did they promised them free bonk or some other goodies to warrent the god-like FR.

1 thing i notice is whenever a bad FR is post, then some more bad FR will start to follow people voicing out their REAL view AND they will BLAME THEMSELVES saying maybe it 1 man's meat n the other poison. Some OKT will quickly then cover it up or even sent the gal home. Which i dun understand why so scared to post a real FR ? Not like u own the OKT or FL money. Understand the point system is at work, some newbie scared of getting zap then they hard to get contact. So i waiting here ba to c which OKT clone wanna zap me for my post. It time those OKT rethink their way of providing the service ba.

Finally after all the ranting hope to hear some view from some of the bro here. Thank you for yr time for reading this
bro i like ur courage, i dun know how to up ur points as i newbies but already rate ur threads for excellent
Old 06-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Bro Hunger_for_sex,

I understand your sentiments, I think most chiongsters here would have had good and bad sessions, Some bros write glowing FRs as they had a good session cos they have chemistry with the girl, so naturally receive better service. But there are always fake FRs around, you just need to know how to seive out the fake and the real ones. In the end, if you don't have high expectations (basd on FRs), then harder to be disappointed....

As a paying customer, if I meet a 'can't make it' FL that is totally different from what was advertised, I'll just walk away. I believe there was a thread started previously on this similar issue a while back.... there're alot of good advice from chiongsters...
Old 06-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!hunger_for_sex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
I can understand your fustration. Maybe you can help us understand your situation better?

1. Have you tried at least 10 in real? cuz you mentioned 10 session only 1 good.
2. How many Thai OKT you contacted so far?
3. How much is low end and how much is high end pricing?
4. Have a gf? Are you married?
5. Have you ever write a FR on FL that give good service?
6. Maybe you can tell us which FL now is the most chio among all the Thai FL available for booking? I got >6 full pages of yahoo groups full of girls. This will help us know your standard of beauty better.
7. Can let us know usually which slot of the day you book?

Cheers mate.
I know my post is not going help much la, i just feel like ranting about it.
1) Ya i did try more then 10 but not all recently , some dated back to really long from like 2-3yr. Their service most of it the time is the same
2)I have to say most of OKT i try before liao. Service wise from FL is mostly miss then hit
3)$50/45 also got. $160 - $180 one also got. True i dun expect much from the $50, i treat that as a budget, but when the $180 almost the same in term of service something is wrong le
4) Does it matter?
5) Of cos, do dig out my old FR, i did remember 1 FL very good yr ago from bonnie sis n of cos rainie, i have to give them that. I can say they best amoung Thai FL i try
6) If u talking about photoshop pic, i think almost everyone is chio and can u or me horny but the real thing...
7) I not saying about just 1 session , it about for all the thai FL i have try on the whole it just underwhelming compare to other FL i try. I know it it may be too generalise but almost all my session are like that. U just can't help feeling shitty

Cheer for letting me rant more haha
Old 06-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Bro Hunger_for_sex,

I understand your sentiments, I think most chiongsters here would have had good and bad sessions, Some bros write glowing FRs as they had a good session cos they have chemistry with the girl, so naturally receive better service. But there are always fake FRs around, you just need to know how to seive out the fake and the real ones. In the end, if you don't have high expectations (basd on FRs), then harder to be disappointed....

As a paying customer, if I meet a 'can't make it' FL that is totally different from what was advertised, I'll just walk away. I believe there was a thread started previously on this similar issue a while back.... there're alot of good advice from chiongsters...
Believe me i did walk away from some thai FL when they cannot make it. I never go back to that OKT cause i know their promise cannot be trusted. Sometime it really so hard to spot the true n fake FR, like i say i do my homework liao
Old 06-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal2swap View Post
u already in sbf for so long and u shd knw better than to trust the frs in here.u got to take it with a pinch of salt,maybe trust 40% of what is written.

even u urself are guilty of it.u stated u try maybe more than 10 fls and only 1 is good.did u post out those bad sessions?no rite?reasons very simple.u also scare of being zapped or even worse,being call a clone or being banned by the okts.

the environment now is only to post good frs to get into the good books of the okts in order to enjoy their services and maybe discounts.those that post negative reports will be labelled troublemakers and will have difficulties getting contacts in future.so which do u wish to be?

all okts are out to make a living and they also cant forced their the gals to provide excellent services all the time.what they can do is to write up beautifully on the gals so that we samsters after reading will want to book the gals.so we cant really blame the okts on that.just have to be more careful of those beautifully crafted frs and take it with a pinch of salt.

maybe next time u book a gal,lower ur expectation by 50% and then u may not be so disappointed in ur session.

cheers.
I alway did post bad FR n good FR, but i skip many so-so session. Nothing to say about, the FL did try n "promise" wat the OKT say, just that u feel not on-par with the FR le or u feel they just going-tot the motion. If i wanna lower my expectation i dun say the pt to warrant going for them correct
Old 06-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 17
Tom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunger_for_sex View Post
Those without FR one even worse i find, totally CMI.
Which one are you talking about?

Anyway, this is not the 1st time such issue had been raised.

(T_T)
Old 06-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 22
LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!LengKia is one of the Best!

What you have mentioned are true.
That why seldom visit FLs nowadays

just drop by GL cat 150 to solve my problem...can see live picture

STICK TO 3F, YOU'LL BE FREE FROM WOES
Old 06-06-2008, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
kishiyui is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

bro hunger.. i agree with wat u say abt the okt promises... some promise u have have go in different story... there's 1 solution to this.. u go in.. before anything quickly ask first.. i think is okie to clarify den to presume have have.. if not okie quickly ciao.. wat u think?
Old 06-06-2008, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Jerry View Post
Which one are you talking about?

Anyway, this is not the 1st time such issue had been raised.
I understand that, n i know my post is not going to make much impact on the whole OKT system. I just feel like ranting about it n get it off my chest. Feel so shitty with the whole experience . Now it feel so much better after all the ranting. I will just left the thread alone n continue on other FL. Happy bonking. Glad to c some other like-minded bro.

Last edited by hunger_for_sex; 06-06-2008 at 10:19 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

I agree with TS la, that's why i recently return to PRC FL leows. Too many disappointing experience with Thai FL. But I do have to admit, there ARE wonderful sessions too. Probably 50 bad-50 good for me (maybe I am more lucky than TS). Another bad point i feel is always damage charged is like 150 bucks for 2 shots / 90mins, but I frequently only manage to enjoy the first shot, so in actual fact become pay 150 bucks for 1 shot for Thai FL.

A couple of things i try to do if I wanna try THai FL:
1) Try to go for those that have real live pics (But not many OKT provide)
2) Wait for more FRs before deciding (I know la, this one more sound like selfish)
3) Stick to familiar OKTs
Old 06-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sexaddicted is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: My 2cent worth about my view about OKT Thai FL

Bro Hunger, really good for u to voice out all of this and by reading ur thread i understand ur . i also agree with u that OKT cover up their ass too cos recently i and my buddy go but in the end my bro got the worse bonking for all his life and he asked me to write a FR on that girl in that group which i did. but till today, i dun c the FR is posted in the FL group....
and also bro hunger since already u got the courage to start this tread, how abt u also state down which group of thai fl/ which girl u bonk give u the sucks feeling, maybe this way u can help some of the SBF bro without getting the sucks feeling right? At least at here u can write all u want without OKT stopping u or not posting ur FR.the worse only kana zap. this is just my point of view

p.s: agree with u, nana so is good and very gfe, but u should try bunny also. also gfe and good attitude. (not helping OKT to promote hor)
Old 07-06-2008, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: My 2cent worth about my view about OKT Thai FL

Excellent discussions here.

I hv never tried Thai FLs in S'pore, but I hv fond memories of beautiful Thai gals in Thailand which I frequented many, many yrs ago. I'm very selective n prefer to see the gals before deciding. I used to visit message parlours, brothels n night clubs where there were dozens n at times hundreds of young gals under one roof for me to choose. I even knew a few Thai Chinese businessmen who introduced me to models n TV actresses. It was a great time! Some of the gals were the prettiest n sexiest I hv ever seen.

The problem in S'pore is that one usually can't see the gals beforehand. One could only rely on pics n FRs which are often misleading. The same apply to PRCs (except in KTVs) n local FLs. After u take time off, register at a hotel, wait in the room n then if the gal shows up who is not ur type, wat do u do? If the gal is only a little worse than so-so, u may hv to take her, right? Bad idea, made worse if the service is also lousy. May feel shitty for the whole day!

I believe this is a vexing issue for me n many bros here. I really like to SEE the gal w/ my own eyes before deciding becos one man's meat is another man's poison.

One solution is to meet the FLs in the lobby of hotel or elsewhere first, but many wouldn't go for it.

Wat should we do?

To OKTs here, I want to be a loyal patron, may I see your gals first?

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1