The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -76 / Power: 0
88kmph has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
Oh I see. That must be almost close to 1 year ago.

Btw, as i explained to many bros via pm, i got the rates wrong. Apparently the boss increased the rate of 90mins to $110 from this new year. I didn't know as i just came back from overseas and still paid her the old rate of $100 last week. She also never tell me.

Anyway, i have replied all the pm. Please let me know if i miss anymore.

Have a great Sunday! I know I will.
Thnx bro for sharing good lobang
Will try it out soon
Old 17-04-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
iomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I just came back from my overseas assignment and went back to my usual thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Nothing changed. I was given a traditional thai style hard authentic massage as usual. I opted for the hot stone treatment and ended with a warm, sensational thai juagen 捉龙根.

The after-release feeling is awesome and seems to clear the clog in my old system. I think the hot stone on the correct acupoints helps tremendously.

I would say the standard is the same as 和利正宗古法捉龙根 as I experienced in the famous Holi Health Massage in Bangkok.

Recommended for bros, who have not been to Bangkok for this renowned Holi therapeutic massage, can try this locally as the style and technique are similar in my humble opinion.

Thanks bro @789550 for the contact and recommendation.

J** is a friendly Viet lady but well trained in Thai massage.
Was surprised that a gem like her is hidden in a corner of an old town.
Made an appointment for a 1.5 hours ($110) but ended up extending it to 2 hours ($140) because the massage was simply too good.
Hot stone therapy is indeed soothing. It is also the first time I experience hot stone applied to my balls during JG.
Definitely RTM for the good solid Thai massage.

Thanks once again bro 789550.

BTW, J** can only converse in Mandarin or very simple English.
Old 17-04-2024, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1083 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15489 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post

Made an appointment for a 1.5 hours ($110) but ended up extending it to 2 hours ($140) because the massage was simply too good.
Hot stone therapy is indeed soothing. It is also the first time I experience hot stone applied to my balls during JG.

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 17-04-2024, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4367 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you for FR. i just upped your pts.

Yeah, the hot stones to balls is a different level of sensation.

I cleared all my pm requesting for contact.

Let me know if i miss out anyone. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34d View Post
Can share contact bro? Thanks
Bro d34d, your pm inbox is full and cannot receive my pm unless you clear it.
Old 17-04-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How much for the release?
Old 17-04-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Natxxx Spa
Loc:Owxx Road
Nameora
Look: 8/10-The same as pic
Figure: 7/10 (Not slim but not fat)
Height:163
Boob:Enhance Big C (Soft)
Massage: 5/10 (Not Skillful)
Attitute: 8/10 (Chatty and friendly)
Entrance: 68 - Do not take the so call 3 in 1@98 - they will still offer GQ.
GQ offer: 1B or 1B+3red or 2B
RTM:NO

Heard and saw Dora pic and feel tempted as not much ML report about her so just try out myself and contribute to the community,just that photo is a few year back where she is slim and sexy as for now is not fat just abit meat at the right place.Saw dolly during visit picture is MT gao gao (40+year old).Massage is consider piano.
Will not RTM as not worth the visit.
Thank you for the FR. Was looking at them
Too. Sorry, just saw now and cannot up your points.
Old 17-04-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

the one along jalan besar opp sim lim tower got one ml also can give good JG...tried before she pressed the veins and then rub your groin, then if your cock erected, she will hj for a while, then back to pressing and rubbing...couldn't tahan, then shoot out, she proceed to clean up with the oily towel...felt a little violated by matured lady...name..Ixxxe
Old 17-04-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 5
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
the one along jalan besar opp sim lim tower got one ml also can give good JG...tried before she pressed the veins and then rub your groin, then if your cock erected, she will hj for a while, then back to pressing and rubbing...couldn't tahan, then shoot out, she proceed to clean up with the oily towel...felt a little violated by matured lady...name..Ixxxe
I volunteer to be violated. Hahahaha.

Share ctc and damage please. Thanks.
Old 17-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bravoratti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sound interesting
Old 17-04-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
iomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
How much for the release?
Up to you to give.
But nice ML we shouldn't short change them. At least pay the market rate.
Old 18-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Pls share contact. Tx.

Quote:
Old 18-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Pls kindly share contact. Tx.

Quote:
Oh I see. That must be almost close to 1 year ago.

Btw, as i explained to many bros via pm, i got the rates wrong. Apparently the boss increased the rate of 90mins to $110 from this new year. I didn't know as i just came back from overseas and still paid her the old rate of $100 last week. She also never tell me.

Anyway, i have replied all the pm. Please let me know if i miss anymore.

Have a great Sunday! I know I will.
Old 18-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leonardk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I just came back from my overseas assignment and went back to my usual thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Nothing changed. I was given a traditional thai style hard authentic massage as usual. I opted for the hot stone treatment and ended with a warm, sensational thai juagen 捉龙根.

The after-release feeling is awesome and seems to clear the clog in my old system. I think the hot stone on the correct acupoints helps tremendously.

I would say the standard is the same as 和利正宗古法捉龙根 as I experienced in the famous Holi Health Massage in Bangkok.

Recommended for bros, who have not been to Bangkok for this renowned Holi therapeutic massage, can try this locally as the style and technique are similar in my humble opinion.
Bro can share ctc?
Old 18-04-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pooloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Hi bro, can share CTC of this Thai massage at TP?

Thank you very much
Old 19-04-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
originalgreat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Exactly as per what the above mentioned, I have my knots loosened for the day and the next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1