The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future
Re: Expose your girlfriend in public

TS,

u nvr intro ur gf's neh how big?!

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

i hope C cup leh hehehe

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
count me in !! I will tag along
he must tell us where first hahah

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
Hmmm more cherry than mangosteen
ohhhhhhhhh i like bigger hehehe

tml i no work i go cycling.. see got girls to bio anot haha

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

tml 5? east coast lo... i go rent bicycle

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStyleKing View Post
Bro I'm serious I'm going tomorrow but no girls w me how?
i no girls intro u also ... how. LOL i also serious. TS no response

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

hahahaha see this ah?

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

oh u dun like ah...sooooooooooooory

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

u simi taste? share la

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

oh i see.. hardcore ok but i dun like SM leh haha

telegram:
Old 09-09-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 22
MaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud ofMaxWeber has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Expose your girlfriend in public

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokkienguy View Post
hahahaha see this ah?

nice one bro...
Old 10-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
LightningGalAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i like to Expose my girl tong more dan nipple
and i alway ask my girl to wear skirt dan i can pull it up
Old 10-09-2013, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizal91 View Post
Hey any bro here have this fetish to see your girlfriend's nipple in public and gets very turn on? Please share your story
I posted something like this before here. Let me go find, copy and paste.
Old 10-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jizal91 View Post
Hey any bro here have this fetish to see your girlfriend's nipple in public and gets very turn on? Please share your story
I wonder if this is counted. On date nights, my wife goes out braless wearing revealing clothes. It is something we have been doing to spice up our relationship. The deal we have is this: I choose the clothes I want her to wear, I pay for it, she wears.

My wife has a very pretty face, a firm 36C breast and the most beautiful nipples.  Unfortunately she has a tummy that is obvious and somewhat wrinkled. Scars of child bearing. She is not an exhibitionist although she does not mind going out braless. Here is what I have tried.

1. Sheer chiffon blouse without bra. Buttonless wrap type. When looking at her, can see shades of her brown nipples. Suits night outings when worn without a cardigan. Tried day time. Got too many stares from men. 

2. Crochet top without bra. Basically, woven tops with holes. This one always turn me on. Can see part of her nipple trapped in the hole. But must wear cardigan until reach pub. Also, the top has to be black colour so that her nipples are not easily spotted.

3. Deep V, loose spaghetti dress without bra. She has no qualms wearing this. One look down her cleavage and can see entire breasts and nipples. We use this to tease waiters. Call the waiter, lean forward bend and ask waiter about menu. I have seen faces range from shock, excited to nonchalant (trying to act professional) when they see her naked breasts.

There is this pub manager who gives her free drinks each time we visit. I believe it is because he saw my wife in her most daring black crochet blouse. I wouldnt exactly call it crochet. It merely has strings woven across her chest that formed squares of about 2 inches wide. So both her nipple pops out of the blouse. When one looks directly at her, it is like seeing her 2 exposed nipples surrounded a few black square string boxes. For that piece she has to wear a cardigan over it to cover up but on one occasion, I managed to persuade her to hand over her cardigan while at a pub and she did. That's what alcohol does to the brains. Haha!

So she sat there at a pub's bar counter with a string top that covered nothing and showed everything. No difference from being topless. It was late and a few customers were left. I made sure her back faced the remaining customers so that no one can see the front. Everything was fine until she noticed the pub manager stealing glances at her while pretending to operate the cash register. He was less than 3 metres away. I couldnt get her back to face everyone so i had to take a chance with that position. She let him look for a good 10-15 mins before she told me someone was staring at her nipples. It was a huge turn on. We pretended to be calm as though nothing happened. 

From that day on, that pub manager offered her free drinks. But she dislikes going there nowadays. Probably too embarrassed. I can understand her. It is one thing to do an "oops" down blouse but it is another matter to deliberately wear a top made up of only a few strings. If you like to hear more of our adventures, let me know.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
0oSkylineo0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well, I did told my ex once to take off her bra inside the bus(going from clementi to eunos) n she is not allowed to put it on back till we reach my place, she really took it out, n she was wear white top, cant rwally remember what kinda of top it was. Her nipples were hard that the shape of it can be seen poking her white top. The reason why I told her to do it cos she was giving me a sucking on my dick out of her own will on the top deck of the bus, we were seated right behind of the upper deck... best bus ride ever!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1