The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 305 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!
Re: How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
I already suggested methods to get a decent person as your gf through PM but you do not want to put in the effort. Saying you are an introvert doesn't help things nor you one lor. No one is born to just go out and say hello, want to be my gf? If you can't even take the first step of telling yourself that you have to get out and know people, how to get gf?

And I am surely hoping you wun go ML/FL to get any romance from them.
I didn't notice or remember when I quoted you here. Thanks.
Old 08-02-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post
Wanted to do an update on this as i recently went back to one of the MP after getting many bros advice. I think after some tries here & there, i feel like i am liking to opt for 90mins personally. but this is mostly due to the longer massage given although got some extras also haha.

A bit off topic here, but the ML actually asked me if i wanted to have fun with her over at her place. Don't think any B/R notes will be involve as this is just purely her invitation. If it was either of you bros , would you take up the offer or rather just keep back and be more cautious? *I recently just started going to MP so still rather fresh to this type of offer & am rather cautions about it.

P.s ; as the ML told me this offer only for me i will not be posting about her details. Hope bros understand !
just go nothing to lose
Old 08-02-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post
Hi Bros, was wondering what is the average times of you visit MP per month and the price range for a MP in sg.

I recently started visiting MP as a fresh bird due to curiosity lol. Went to try both 60min and 90min package in 2 diff MP but seems like most MP pricing in west is quite steep.

Wanted to know fellow bros experience in visiting MP. Appreciate any MP knowledge from bros!
good old days 80's -90's 3-5 times per week n sometimes 2places in a day cause not satisfied with 1st place so adjourn to next
Old 08-02-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 1
nohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsternohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsternohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

once or twice a month. really must control. i spend only 250 at most for both visit. 58/68 + 50 or 80.
Old 08-02-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohaven View Post
once or twice a month. really must control. i spend only 250 at most for both visit. 58/68 + 50 or 80.
That's quite reasonable!
Old 09-02-2024, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

I used to visit once every 2 to 3 weeks.
Spending not more than $100 per visit. From there I slowly increase the budget and number of visits.
With all the inflation, I have switch to JB. Cheaper, better service and quality.
Old 09-02-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

$120 per week for mental wellness
Old 09-02-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 1
nohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsternohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samsternohaven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
I used to visit once every 2 to 3 weeks.
Spending not more than $100 per visit. From there I slowly increase the budget and number of visits.
With all the inflation, I have switch to JB. Cheaper, better service and quality.
same. i go jb as well. i have 3 mps, that i have regulars with. sometimes top up not even market rate. and they ok to find me at hotel if they no booking or free. their hotel price is like a parklane kinda price. so much more worth
Old 16-02-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 0
fappergod is one of the Best!fappergod is one of the Best!fappergod is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
if i very stressed with work n life..i can go 6-8 times a month… really rejuvenated after each session. I think im releasing all my stress on them
i used to go more often, but work and life caught up lol. but still , every session is a good session, and i treasure my time more there.
Old 16-02-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Before prices started to inflate it was 1-2 times a week at the spa. Where entry fees were between 50-68 depending where I go. Sensual HJ, roaming at 50 top up.
Like many bros, I avoid 88 spa.

As prices started to inflate where HJ were ridiculously at 100, while other pushed to 70-80 for HJ and roaming. I stopped going altogether, only stuck with those that kept their prices and standards.

Recently I started going back, BUT once ML opens GQ I simply say no. I don't even negotiate. I now go to spa only after or before I go to GL or one of the Domes. All the HJ fees I rather go for full service without blackfaces and complaints or how bad the situation is.

Some older contacts also started to WeChat me around 'missed targets' or 'month is closing and targets need to be met'. I simply tell them I will come by but don't require any other services.

This approach paid off for me, some of them eventually proposed the regular $50 pricing again.

If I visit cat 60.in GL, sometimes I opt for two sessions at 120 with a good Thai WL that used to work as masuese, for 120 and even 180 (3 seasons) , i get more mileage than regular spa.

That said, I cannot deny the attraction of spas given the excitement and even the possibilities of getting unexpected full services in legit spas - story for another thread , pls don't PM me for info on this as these aren't sops for these spas.

Enjoy and play safe
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 16-02-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

for me, i visit as when i need or want it

some week can be twice a week and some can be once a fortnight. it depends on the stress level at work.

for me, early in the morning or late into the night is best. The ML is often just blur blur wake up or too tired at the end of the day.

for early in the morning, i visited this ML who always never wear her bra and she got eraser nips. first visit do not allow me to roam but future session, she is okay as i come often to support her. too bad no FJ, she may be small size and A cup but eraser nips are the best - i will die for it.hehehe. When i see her in the morning, her nips was protruding out from the shirt. i told her i can top up for more services but she say no have..will continue to build chemistry and see where this leads me.

for late at night, the ML can be open to FJ because somehow, i not sure why but the FJ is always at night (if the ML don have this in her menu and u somehow unlock it, it is always at night for me). at night is more quiet and feel.

i used to not be so keen to pay $100 for HJ but a bro send me a contact with a leggy ML and she told me $100, she strip all. I even finger her and she french me lightly, and was very enthu in sensual. the spa also is quiet but i must say, not every ML deserves 100 bucks HJ. for such a service, at night is best as day time is noisy.

its good to have a few options in life. LOL
Old 23-02-2024, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Kingston83 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

During lunch time! New spa at raffles place CBD at malacca centre. Syt and big boobs!!
Old 27-02-2024, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cye101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Used to go twice a month, then slowly cut down to once a month, now is once every two months. Playing at MP is fun but expensive. Also now am over 40 years old already, libido going down and hard to get into the mood like before.
Old 27-02-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingston83 View Post
During lunch time! New spa at raffles place CBD at malacca centre. Syt and big boobs!!
Entrance and special super ex not worth la .
Old 27-02-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3345 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Entrance and special super ex not worth la .
GQ not std rate ah? saw entrance is 79, think is std from previous gemmil location.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1