The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEyeBoy View Post
Hi, can share contact and est damage?
Would like to try this week.
Thanks
You can go to U H--ling at rangoon road to look for xiao ke
Old 11-08-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 7
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
check ur inbox brother
Please share the contact too bro. Reaching the age where system needs clearing. Thanks in advance!
Old 11-08-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 4
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooling View Post
thanks bro Haha for the contact

went to try and im very fond of her backstepping. her massage is pretty good and she knows her stuff, will nag at you while she diagnose your body.
JG is pretty painful for me cos I havent had JG since the first P2 HA. will RTM again.
nag at you? haha glad u find the session worthwhile

sent to all other brothers here
Old 11-08-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEyeBoy View Post
Hi, can share contact and est damage?
Would like to try this week.
Thanks
https://sammyboy.rocks/showpost.php?p=19301651&postcount=1
Old 11-08-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Guardian81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Is the pingping that will cook noodle for you at end of session or give you fruit to eat one ? Tried her lot of times but dont know can strip. Her skill is more on hdl type hj not jg lai, agree hj dame good
Hi .. is Tis ping ping 50+ year old.. seem like a fl that I know.. also at rocher last time .. now staying at hougang..
Old 12-08-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I came across a not so pain type of juagen.

Thai juagen = damn pain

TCM juagen..more soothing, mainly from China with TCM roots.

The contact that I went is slightly expensive but she is quite chio. Got the CFM look. Her boobs is C cup and her face is fair, sharp and white. She has long hair too, just seeing her, anyone will have their kuku stand up..but hey, she prides her work la, so please respect her. hahahaha

For her, it is more sensual and more towards stimulation and blood flow, and hence, different school of thought. A little pain but not so pain like those Thai juagen.. Hence, if any brothers prefer sensual juagen, this could be it.

Entrance fee is $58 and she is quite popular due to her looks. Late 20s and slim/tight frame, small waist and arms, but her boobs are a killer C+. I see her small waist with big boobs..i already song.

If you need juagen, it has to come after the massage. Juagen need to top up. For release, she does so, but not recommended actually. She told me no cold drinks, no release, no shower for next 3 hours.
Hi Bro!

Saw all the good reviews for your contact and really tempted to try. Can share with me? Thanks in advance!
Old 12-08-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Sent to all brothers
Old 12-08-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sent to all brothers
Need to go servicing liao. can pm her contact? Thanks in advance bro.
Old 13-08-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLa View Post
Need to go servicing liao. can pm her contact? Thanks in advance bro.
Sent brother.. cheers
Old 13-08-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can I have the JG contact too please?.. TIA
Old 13-08-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bassline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sent brother.. cheers
bro, can share her contact? thx
Old 13-08-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassline View Post
bro, can share her contact? thx

Sent bros.
Old 15-08-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post

Sent to u as well.

Have a good weekend everyone
Old 15-08-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Tried habahaba contact today.

Initially a bit screw up. Msg her in the morning too her quite a while to confirm booking and provide location.

The massage is really good. Got strength and can hear tiak tiak sound from my bones. Not those piano type massage.

JG is not as painful as those I tried before. Seems ok. Request not to release cos tonight got session with wife.

Will RTM next time.

Before i exit the place saw another lady quite chio also. Not sure whats her name.
Old 15-08-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
timtan71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share contact please! thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1