The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
Kit69 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Yes like i had said its not reopening anytime soon and may even never open
Old 06-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Big chip on the shoulder douchebag Catfish just can't help himself

Keep at it Catfish.

Perhaps one day you might just make it.

Till then, LoL
Old 06-09-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This aint catfishing. It ain't trolling either. It has gone way beyond addiction now.

My friend, please go seek help. Go see a medical professional.
Old 06-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-09-2020, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
DD comic image
Old 06-09-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
DD comic image
Finally found something that can bring you out from the cave.
Old 06-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2746 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Really not sure why it still hasn't reopen...

the only thing i can think of, is that a lot of FW in dorms still have the virus, and they know once they open a huge lot will visit Geylang and they might not be able to control the spread once it starts. Maybe ban those with work permits or S Pass to go, only allow SG or PR to go.

I was thinking, safe entry for houses and WL's room, and then test everyone for covid every 2 weeks or something, should be manageable.

Frankly, i am still surprise KTVs, at least family KTVs are also still closed, should open allowing only family groups or something, then again its hard to stop friends going too.

Think our numbers are pretty reasonable now. i really wish we can relax more rules, we need to overcome this virus, not keep waiting and waiting and waiting.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.

Old 07-09-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
This pic is actually the ultimate truth. Now that GL and other services are closed off, the one holding the "CB monopoly" is all the women in the society.

You want to release? No GL, no nothing, so the only way is to pander to their whims and fancies and increasingly ridiculous demands for them to be appeased enough so they let us hit it.

That, and/or to "do our part" in helping to increase the nation's marriage and birth Rate lol

One only silver lining that makes this worth the wait is that, hopefully, when GL reopens, I hope there will be Euro/Central Asian WLs coming in.

Even if they will be in a new CAT, like CAT250 or even CAT300, imagine the queue on opening day, and eventually, the queue to get the Euro ANGPAIS.
Old 07-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2677 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
This pic is actually the ultimate truth. Now that GL and other services are closed off, the one holding the "CB monopoly" is all the women in the society.

You want to release? No GL, no nothing, so the only way is to pander to their whims and fancies and increasingly ridiculous demands for them to be appeased enough so they let us hit it.

That, and/or to "do our part" in helping to increase the nation's marriage and birth Rate lol

One only silver lining that makes this worth the wait is that, hopefully, when GL reopens, I hope there will be Euro/Central Asian WLs coming in.

Even if they will be in a new CAT, like CAT250 or even CAT300, imagine the queue on opening day, and eventually, the queue to get the Euro ANGPAIS.
To suggest that as a result of GL closure the women in our society assume a monopoly over their CB is frankly quite laughable, as there are still aplenty of FLs in the underground CS market now.
Old 07-09-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit69 View Post
Yes like i had said its not reopening anytime soon and may even never open
sure it will reopen, just when ...

hope can fuck in GL this year lao
Old 07-09-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
To suggest that as a result of GL closure the women in our society assume a monopoly over their CB is frankly quite laughable, as there are still aplenty of FLs in the underground CS market now.
that is more dangerous actually ...
Old 07-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
GL does not fit with a modern and educated society, which is Singapore. No woman wants to fuck ugly losers with only $50 in their wallet. This is only natural and absolutely nothing wrong. So why is the government intervening? Why should taxpayers fund GL? In addition, the OKTs who run GL don't seem to do a very good job insofar as the objectives of GL are concerned.

GL as a containment policy has long outlived its usefulness. It's a rubbish attempt at controlling the flesh trade and morally suspect. It is a drain on police resources and the opportunity cost to the country is too great, especially in these times. GL is prime land and could be the next business and residential hub. Yet it is turning to slum town because the Ah Peks don't know how to get a fuck on their own.

Developers would be more than happy to step in with building projects worth hundreds of millions. What does GL have to offer the country except Ah Peks with $50? With Covid19 around, cleaning up GL and developing it into a hub, while retaining its heritage shops, would be a welcomed shot in the arm to boost the economy and raise the status of Singapore.

If there is a concern that without GL, the low-income idiots with no self-control will commit more sex crime, there is a much easier solution to deal with them: double the penalty for rape and molest. The government would have plenty of money from developing GL to double the headcount of AV should the need arises.

At the very least, it's time to regulate GL differently. The WLs should be housed in a nicer looking Bangla-like facility with fuck rooms on the lower floors. They come to Singapore, apply to the government for a pass, rent a room in the dormitory and carry on. The government collects rental. OKTs, who were doing pretty much fuckall, are removed from the picture. The dormitory will have all the essential services, welfare officers, clinics...

This is much more in line with Singapore's 1st world state. No more OKTs owing WLs money, fucking their own WLs, taking a huge cut and Ah Peks looking for a bargain. This is a much better way to regulate the sex industry. The government can profit from collecting rental but makes no money from the trade. It is politically acceptable. OKTs have no value add and they can be removed from the equation.

Irregardless of whether the government wants to modernise its containment policy, GL should be closed and the area re-developed. No reason why Singapore should forgo millions of dollars just so these losers can get a fuck. Whether the government wishes to provide some other dormitory somewhere else can be looked at later.

Time to close down GL. It would be wise for the government to act first before the activists, taxpayers and opposition start asking hard questions. The way that GL is being run now is half-baked and neither here nor there. Better to take the initiative now then act only when you get fucked by the public.
You registered and paid for this account just to post this??? Or are you a clone???

Close down GL, sure. Close down all HJ spa/massage, catch and depot every single FL in Singapore.

Make Singapore super clean that freelancing is totally banned and outlawed.

Soon you have to start importing goats or donkey to release your dickhead.
Old 07-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
GL does not fit with a modern and educated society, which is Singapore. No woman wants to fuck ugly losers with only $50 in their wallet. This is only natural and absolutely nothing wrong. So why is the government intervening? Why should taxpayers fund GL? In addition, the OKTs who run GL don't seem to do a very good job insofar as the objectives of GL are concerned.

GL as a containment policy has long outlived its usefulness. It's a rubbish attempt at controlling the flesh trade and morally suspect. It is a drain on police resources and the opportunity cost to the country is too great, especially in these times. GL is prime land and could be the next business and residential hub. Yet it is turning to slum town because the Ah Peks don't know how to get a fuck on their own.

Developers would be more than happy to step in with building projects worth hundreds of millions. What does GL have to offer the country except Ah Peks with $50? With Covid19 around, cleaning up GL and developing it into a hub, while retaining its heritage shops, would be a welcomed shot in the arm to boost the economy and raise the status of Singapore.

If there is a concern that without GL, the low-income idiots with no self-control will commit more sex crime, there is a much easier solution to deal with them: double the penalty for rape and molest. The government would have plenty of money from developing GL to double the headcount of AV should the need arises.

At the very least, it's time to regulate GL differently. The WLs should be housed in a nicer looking Bangla-like facility with fuck rooms on the lower floors. They come to Singapore, apply to the government for a pass, rent a room in the dormitory and carry on. The government collects rental. OKTs, who were doing pretty much fuckall, are removed from the picture. The dormitory will have all the essential services, welfare officers, clinics...

This is much more in line with Singapore's 1st world state. No more OKTs owing WLs money, fucking their own WLs, taking a huge cut and Ah Peks looking for a bargain. This is a much better way to regulate the sex industry. The government can profit from collecting rental but makes no money from the trade. It is politically acceptable. OKTs have no value add and they can be removed from the equation.

Irregardless of whether the government wants to modernise its containment policy, GL should be closed and the area re-developed. No reason why Singapore should forgo millions of dollars just so these losers can get a fuck. Whether the government wishes to provide some other dormitory somewhere else can be looked at later.

Time to close down GL. It would be wise for the government to act first before the activists, taxpayers and opposition start asking hard questions. The way that GL is being run now is half-baked and neither here nor there. Better to take the initiative now then act only when you get fucked by the public.
Y so angsty? Lol
Old 07-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Lets remind everyone why removing vice totally from this country will be such a "good idea".

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/technician...085238234.html

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/undergrad-...044007100.html

https://www.police.gov.sg/media-room...e_of_mode sty

I do notice over the years vice been tone down so much that it does have a negative effects.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ast-five-years

Anyone dreaming of a super clean Singapore, all i can say is you can dream on. You think Singapore is a very high moral and upright country har? Even sg govt still has certain form of corruption.
Old 07-09-2020, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

I urged the members of the house to debate on re opening of RLD. AV and MOH ideas are appreciated. Shall we see this by end of Oct?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1