The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 27-01-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Damn right, you are going on a date. A date to have some pleasurable fun!

When it is time for my sessions, I put on my best shower gel and aftershave, with matching perfume. I trim my hair, I groom my fingernails. I wear the right clothes. Nothing fancy but with a bit of being 'macho'.

I am neither handsome nor trying to be. Money aside, but with good grooming and a good sense of humour, that is my weapon to melt the WL's heart.

Hope this helps.

By the way, walang anuman Sir!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
I did not put my gel on, so i guess i didnt look handsome enough that day
Dang...its like going on a date or something

anyway salamat Sir!.....
Old 27-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
wheelsforlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Full of dicks yesterday afternoon with few gals working. Had to move on.....
Old 27-01-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with bros Fornicator saying, be sensitve to her Dos & Don't. Do break the ice, maybe by asking .... have to taken yr lunch / dinner which ever, or maybe ask how to address you. Or when is yr off-day, what time is you going off. Pls don't ask how long you hv been in this business or how old are you. All this may to you not serious but to them is sensitive.

Dressing may not necessary to wear expensive type but just wear neat & tidy is good enough. A WL hv previously told me that she seriously take note of customer's underwear and their finger nails, wheather is clean or not.

During sess, especially 1st time visit, try not to request too many can do this or not. Maybe you will think that I have to get what I paid. But for WL if less work, she will finish the sess faster, so definitely you will get negative reply. For some WLs, they will propose to you, like asking you to do pussy licking or licking her tits, this depends.

So I suggest that go for 2nd visit, then ask for those style that is omitted during the last sess. But remember that 2nd visit must not be too long, so that the WL still have some memory of you. And to break the ice, addressing her by the name. This for them, they think you are their customer, so your request during sess maybe much easlier.

This is just my experience to share.
Old 27-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thank you also Bro for your sharing.

Everything you said was on spot! Hell if I may say so, it's like you know my style very well! OMG! Nyaha-ha!

As we go along after 5 - 10 visits, we can be at ease with the WL and vice-versa. In this case, can ask sensitive questions. I tell her is up to her if she wants to answer or not and no need to get upset.

Still, exercise caution and respect. Be patient also. WLs are like wild horses, it takes time for them to be 'domesticated'! He-he!

Happy weekend.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
I agree with bros Fornicator saying, be sensitve to her Dos & Don't. Do break the ice, maybe by asking .... have to taken yr lunch / dinner which ever, or maybe ask how to address you. Or when is yr off-day, what time is you going off. Pls don't ask how long you hv been in this business or how old are you. All this may to you not serious but to them is sensitive.

Dressing may not necessary to wear expensive type but just wear neat & tidy is good enough. A WL hv previously told me that she seriously take note of customer's underwear and their finger nails, wheather is clean or not.

During sess, especially 1st time visit, try not to request too many can do this or not. Maybe you will think that I have to get what I paid. But for WL if less work, she will finish the sess faster, so definitely you will get negative reply. For some WLs, they will propose to you, like asking you to do pussy licking or licking her tits, this depends.

So I suggest that go for 2nd visit, then ask for those style that is omitted during the last sess. But remember that 2nd visit must not be too long, so that the WL still have some memory of you. And to break the ice, addressing her by the name. This for them, they think you are their customer, so your request during sess maybe much easlier.

Old 27-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
simsim87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, juz wondering if asking to bonk them wif their skirts on...is that too much? coz got such a fetish but nid to be sure i dun get told off...
Old 27-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yunie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

haha dam lazy to dress up for them leh. end up we do more work might as well they pay us instead LoL. can i just train out a 6pac and hope to turn them on with that instead
Old 27-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!

Finally managed to had Rina today. Her service was top notch. Would clean herself thoroughly and then follow by you. Allowed you to autoroam while bathing you. Her boobs were hugh and big pointed nipples.
Rina does a sensual kissing between my legs and my chest and back again. She would occasionally brush her hand over my little brother and tease it. After capping, she proceed the BJ. Had various pattern for her BJ. Bros who are into it should try it.
Next is putting little brother between her breast. Was easy in gliding in between them as I was being service a whole ago. Then she push my little brother into her mouth. Can feel that it was really deep throat for her. I'm worried that I would choke her therefore didn't trust my little brother furthur into her mouth. During that position, I managed to rub her breast and slightly above her clit.
She can feel that I'm ready for her and proceed to ask me enter her missionary. She also hold her breast for me to suck while fucking. Well since she initiated, why not. I suck and lick her right breast furiously. At a point during fucking and sucking, she shivered for a few second. Wow, she came. I can feel that my trust in her pussy got even easier. Must be the overflowing of her love juices.
For me, this is the 1st PT WL cum whom I'm making with. With that, I pump her even faster and after about a minute, I came too.
We chatted for a while after that. She told me about her children and she mention that she will be quitting this Nov. Think PT will lose another good service WL when she leave.
Old 27-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Fornicator, thanks for yr commendation.

I need yr help. Recently I saw a WL at H17, Rm Nos did not notice. But rm is located at the left hand side right at the end, next to the back door entrance. She is sexy, complexion slight tanned with shoulder length hair. Face qte pretty but look new to me. When I reach there, she is abt to lock her door n going off. So could not manage to ask CAT. Search for PT List and is not successfull. Bros, if u hv any FR pls adv.
Old 28-01-2012, 01:20 AM
Samster

I have heard about this WL being mentioned here once and I already did explore H17 but did not see her.

Since you have brought this to my attention then I will try to look for her.
Thank you Bro.

Cheers.

Quote:
Hi Bro Fornicator, thanks for yr commendation.

I need yr help. Recently I saw a WL at H17, Rm Nos did not notice. But rm is located at the left hand side right at the end, next to the back door entrance. She is sexy, complexion slight tanned with shoulder length hair. Face qte pretty but look new to me. When I reach there, she is abt to lock her door n going off. So could not manage to ask CAT. Search for PT List and is not successfull. Bros, if u hv any FR pls adv.
Old 28-01-2012, 04:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
.......... and she mention that she will be quitting this Nov.
She has been repeating this mantra for the past couple of years liao
Old 28-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I need yr help. Recently I saw a WL at H17, Rm Nos did not notice. But rm is located at the left hand side right at the end, next to the back door entrance.
H17 last room was originally Cat50 now downgrade to Cat40
Old 28-01-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
She has been repeating this mantra for the past couple of years liao
i think maybe they want to quit, but then, what after that?
where to find new source of income that pay the same? it is not easy for them to leave this line after so many years of good money.

but i'd read that there several who had left and start new biz.
brave and resourceful, salute!
Old 28-01-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
I have heard about this WL being mentioned here once and I already did explore H17 but did not see her.
Cheers.
yep, when i first read that post, i was also keen to try out, but also couldn't find and went again a few times. i din see any number on the last door.

some bro also mention h17 r11 but i also couldn't find r11.

could it be another number?
now only wait for info(from captain fornic)
Old 28-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
171717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

h17 last door, is not bad looking lady, i mention before, and i say i could only get a side view peep. after that time, i did manage to get a full view of her, she not bad la, but never ask her CAT.
Now that so many of you spotted her. haha. ya, she quite difficult to get spotted, i think popular WL
Old 28-01-2012, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsim87 View Post
hi bros, juz wondering if asking to bonk them wif their skirts on...is that too much? coz got such a fetish but nid to be sure i dun get told off...
No issue bro. I have tried this request a few times and all of them obliged. I have the same fetish too. See everything bare can be quite boring for me
I normally make this request when the WL's dressing catches my eyes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1