The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2023, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!
WL Rest/cleanup time between clients

Question to experienced bros: how long do WLs take to rest/cleanup between clients? Any diff btw Geylang vs FLs?

Saw someone posting availability with 15m apart. I started to think it's a tough business/life for WLs.
Old 11-10-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WL Rest/cleanup time between clients

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdglz View Post
Question to experienced bros: how long do WLs take to rest/cleanup between clients? Any diff btw Geylang vs FLs?

Saw someone posting availability with 15m apart. I started to think it's a tough business/life for WLs.
Virtually zero mins...once she out and in again if there is another client waiting...

For any FL who is not stationed in any house...then they will walk to the clients destinations...this is the past...but now most of them rented a room nearby and walk to the nearest hotels usually hotel 81 or Fragrance hotel...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

15m is a luxury rest. take customer first, rest later.
Old 11-10-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Virtually zero mins...once she out and in again if there is another client waiting...
Ahh..don’t they need to thoroughly clean most body parts
Old 11-10-2023, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
15m is a luxury rest. take customer first, rest later.
I was thinking 15m was low…yeah, seems not an easy job
Old 11-10-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
adrianang2511 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Unless she's charging over $200+/ pop, I would say 15 mins is a long time. Time is money in this business. Your unavailability translates to an option for another WL which could have been a retainable customer for her.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh you think what...after the deed, the gal wil go wash and that's it...do you know how many times they wash per day...

the gal needs plenty of moisturizers in order to prevent body dryness...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-10-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eating out can't be expected lah ... to them time is $$$
U think those food meat veg u eat outside meal they will wash all ?
Old 11-10-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
GrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to allGrapeFruit is a name known to all

Quote:

I read some wls choose to do 'only' 3-5 clients a day.

Anyway, for the common folks, who have it easy with all the inflation.
Old 12-10-2023, 05:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8409 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Another interesting topic.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 12-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 2
forcestrike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice topic of it
Old 13-10-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Probably none. Maybe 5 min at most.
Old 13-10-2023, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Some use wet wipes to clean parts that previous customer has enjoyed.
Since Covid there has been an increase in use of hand sanitizers and wipes.
Old 13-10-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:

U can volunteer to clean up their used cheebye with your tongue and make things move along faster.
Old 13-10-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Since I usually took extended time, I will give the WL a good wash up and make her mouthwash during the shower session especially at the VN houses. Can have some fun in there as well. I noticed a lot of them don't wash up after a session or use Listerine. Probably have lots of saliva from the other bros on her body. I don't mind her saliva, but not the other bro's and definitely not what's left in her mouth during DFK lol.

For some PRCs, straight to the action without showering yet lol.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1