The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Nagnaed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
be warned

Bro, pls be warned!
Had arranged for a session with a supposedly 21yr fillipina with d knockers and slim tight body. However after she comes in...it was a total different episode. Max is b cup and v saggy and comes with a tummy thats shocking. The contact no. Is +6584366369. There are also postings on locanto for this gal.pls be warned.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!
Re: be warned

Bro,
Filipinas from locanto are almost all fake pics.
Used to try them some time back cos they really looked good in t pics. In reality, these girls are run by a syndicate (probly a few of them) using t same techniques. T last few times I called these girls, I insist tt they meet me at t hotel lobby instead of waiting for them in the room, if not, no deal.
All of them are not the same girls...but if they look good enough, then I take them.
I tried $$$$$ boy years ago. One time is enough...cannot make it...don't even want to go to duriangirl or mango or papaya or whatever...
Upgrade ur bonking...
Best bet for u is still girls from a number of sites in SBF.
U can check the FRs of our bros here. Whilst not all of them look the same (cos kena photoshop, so looks a bit fuller or fairer), at least t girls look more similar rather than TOTALLY different girl.
Hapi bonking!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5591 / Power: 18
ryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond reputeryu80 has a reputation beyond repute

Its quite easy to identify who is real or not. FAKE PIC will have either their eyes or face censor. Majority @ locanto or craigslist flooded with all these. And they claim to be Filipino x Italian, Spanish , arab... Yah right bullshit. Please dun fall into the trap. U will regret when u see what u get.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

did try one fillipina SYT who uses her life pic, but for 200 room not included. ex and i don't find it worth. seems like a lot of misses
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1