The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Hi Bros,

I'll be going Guangzhou on coming 23rd night till 30th night. Going there with my boss and staying at Baiyun city hotel. Near Guangzhou railway. Any place nearby for "fun". The health center recommended by a lot of bros last time still open? I sort of forgot the name. Sorry. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I have only been to china two times and I prefer Shenzhen xiangxi cun and luohu cun type. When ST is 150 RMB and "overnight" is 600 RMB. Or any 一条龙 service type?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1981 View Post
Hi bros, Been to CP a couple of times and kinda bored with stuffs there... rising costs and Sh!ts. Any one got any recommendation in Guangzhou itself near the Airport? Or is there any place similar but not too ex like CP? It will be a lone trip in November.. Any senior bros can advice?

Its better off going to CP than staying in GZ if you are looking for sex.... Come to GZ for Canton Fair, nice Dim Sum, cheap garment wholesale or just to enjoy the increasingly crowded city... If you are looking for sex here, i suggest you to hold your money with your left hand, and jerk off with your right hand while looking at the pics of those sexy ladies in Pics/Links Section...
Old 07-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

lonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlonely_spirit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilG View Post
Hi Bros,

I'll be going Guangzhou on coming 23rd night till 30th night. Going there with my boss and staying at Baiyun city hotel. Near Guangzhou railway. Any place nearby for "fun". The health center recommended by a lot of bros last time still open? I sort of forgot the name. Sorry. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I have only been to china two times and I prefer Shenzhen xiangxi cun and luohu cun type. When ST is 150 RMB and "overnight" is 600 RMB. Or any 一条龙 service type?

Thanks in advance.
Miss those days in SZ.... There are places like luo hu cun and xiang xi cun here in Foshan too, but those places are too shady and raids are too frequent nowadays... They cost 130rmb a pop for ST...

But due to the raids in Foshan these few months, almost all operations have been shut down in Foshan.. Its like a dead town now...
Old 07-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

Just to update on the situation in Foshan.. Raids are still ongoing, and all the big saunas that offers DG ISO Massage, are all closed..

One of the manager whom i knew from Yi Bo Wan which used to be at Foshan, have shifted to another Sauna place in Pan Yu.. Its at the intersection of Foshan and Panyu, near 顺德碧桂园, about 10 mins away from Guangzhou South Railway Station.. 广州南站...

Once there, give the manager a call and a car will pick you up from there..

Rooms are at 239rmb, water bed and 贵妃椅 (Concubine Chair ), rooms are slightly cheaper there, girls are the same at 600rmb onwards...

The location is even further than Huangqi Foshan this time round..
Old 08-10-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi lonely,

This place at pun yu sounds very far. Especially when my hotel is near Guangzhou railway station. Will recce there when the fair is changing over. Can pass me the manageress number? I still got the old number u pass me for another joint. Is that still available?

Want to meet up for coffee? Sorry I don't really Chiong KTV or pubs as I can't drink. Lol.

Thanks
Eg
Old 08-10-2013, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
webpost is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
To all the 大哥 in GZ, 小弟 is going GZ for a few days then travel to other cities/province. It has been about 2 yrs since I last stepped into China and my current sim card expired.

I did a research online and know China Unicom offers 3G but I am a bit confuse.

1) They mentioned I need to go to any Unicom branch to register in order to use 3G else I will be using the old Edge. True?

2) Unicom sim card comes with package, XXX data, XXX voice.... can I purchase a card without? Just pay whatever air time I use for voice or data?

3) I will travelling around the China, is there a recommended Unicom sim card I need to purchase in GZ airport? Or all the sim cards are the same?

4) The sim card will deduct 5 RMB every month till balance goes zero and the card will expire. True?
my experience
i have a unicom SIM (called "ruyitong") which i got from the airport more than 2 years ago, it is a prepaid unicom "hi-card"
i topped up 100rmb every 6 months and the card is still active up to today
i think the active period follows the top up value, i topped up 200rmb once, found it still active after 9 months

but, there is limitation on topping up..u can only top up at a unicom telco shop counter.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by webpost View Post
my experience
i have a unicom SIM (called "ruyitong") which i got from the airport more than 2 years ago, it is a prepaid unicom "hi-card"
Roger, thanks for the info.
Old 08-10-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi lonely,

This place at pun yu sounds very far. Especially when my hotel is near Guangzhou railway station. Will recce there when the fair is changing over. Can pass me the manageress number? I still got the old number u pass me for another joint. Is that still available?

Want to meet up for coffee? Sorry I don't really Chiong KTV or pubs as I can't drink. Lol.

Thanks
Eg
That number is no longer in use i believe, i will update you with the new manager's number.. I have another joint where i will post a FR shortly, its nearby Tian He but its a half service joint...

That place in Pan Yu is really FAR!

You in GZ already?
Old 08-10-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by webpost View Post
my experience
i topped up 100rmb every 6 months and the card is still active up to today
i think the active period follows the top up value, i topped up 200rmb once, found it still active after 9 months

but, there is limitation on topping up..u can only top up at a unicom telco shop counter.
如意通 is a prepaid card with no packages included in the plan, so its pay per use but its slightly more expensive to use. You can choose to sign up for certain packages, which will give you discounted rates for local calls during certain periods of the day, usually at night..

You can use the card anywhere in China, as there's local roaming, but the charges will be different in different cities..

International Roaming rates:

长途话费: 0.07元/6秒(国内);0.20元/6秒(港澳台);0.80元/6秒(国际)

One important thing to take note! This is a 2G sim card, and not a 3G sim card, so data speeds are limited...

You can also top up online via Taobao, or go to most convenience stores whereby they have top up machines either through the staff at the shops, or via top up machines in the stores, using a china atm card...
Old 08-10-2013, 05:16 PM
Samster

Another new FR on a joint i visited last night through a local friend's introduction

大舜丽池国际酒店 (广州市天河区中山大道西299号) Sauna is located on the 11th - 13th floor of the hotel..

Damage: 379RMB + 19RMB (One Time Pyajamas) = 398RMB Nett

Duration: 90 Mins

Tips for locker boys: Optional ( I gave 50 cos they were nice )

Girl: Never asked her name, too busy fondling her tits and small tight ass

Number: Never asked but i got her phone number and wechat, will update soon

Age: 21 (1992) Thats what she claims and i believe its true

Height: 168m

Weight: 45++ KG

Boobs: Nice firm 32B with sensitive nips

Ass: Tight and small, but with some meat, just what i like

Massage:

Started off with some light pressing on your legs, thighs then back.. After 10-15 mins, she left to bring in the service items..

Back after 5 mins, she asked me to lie on my back, and started to use cold water to suck from my back to my ankles, then followed by using hot water.. Next up was sucking and licking from the back to the ankle using jelly and her tongue..

After all the licking, was asked to prone in doggy position where she starts to lick and suck on my ass cheeks and my balls.. Next was her lying down and sucking your balls and dick...

Was asked to turn over, and she proceeded with using hot and cold water to suck on my nipples and dick.. Told her to cut short all the bullshit as i was getting numb to these services after all these years in china, and she started to give me a very very good BBBJ with tight suction! Told her when i was going to cum that i want to CIM and she obliged, sucking out all the sperm from my dick...

All this while i was busy rubbing on her tips and butt, and also playing with her clit, although she didn't really like me to touch her cunt..

She left to brush her teeth and wash up, came back after 5 mins and we started lying down on the bed, cuddling one another and she started to stroke my 2IC again.. Told her i am horny tonight and want another round, but she refused to blow for me again...

I started to hug her and licked her ears and neck which she started moaning sexily.. I then slide my hand down to her pussy, and started rubbing at her clit... I then climbed on top of her, and placed my 2IC outside of her panties, and started to use the tip of my dick to rub on her pussy and she got wet!

I then pulled down her panties but she refused to have sex with me there and then cos she is worried about people hearing her moaning (Sound proofing is really bad at the rooms there, but the good thing is nothing can be seen from outside as the rooms come with a sliding wooden door, with no windows)

In the end, she asked me to just place my rod outside of her pussy, while she clamped her legs tightly and asked me to simulate dry humping her pussy, it was abit dry at first but with her increasingly wet pussy, it made the pumping easier after a while.. Shot my load in between her thighs, then cleaned me and herself up.. Just nice, time's up and the phone goes ringing...

She demands me to meet her on her off day and fuck her crazy as she said that she had never tried a shaven dick and also one of my size.. I am not bragging about my 2IC, and i believe its just of an average size, so i believe its just her sweet talking...

Anyway, got her number and Wechat, will see how it goes and update again!
Old 08-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hi lonely,

Thanks
Eg
i will be GZ when fair is changing...maybe we can coffee and recee together
Your boss joining?
Old 08-10-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
decove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post
Another new FR on a joint i visited last night through a local friend's introduction

大舜丽池国际酒店 (广州市天河区中山大道西299号) Sauna is located on the 11th - 13th floor of the hotel..

Massage:

Started off with some light pressing on your legs, thighs then back.. After 10-15 mins, she left to bring in the service items..

Back after 5 mins, she asked me to lie on my back, and started to use cold water to suck from my back to my ankles, then followed by using hot water.. Next up was sucking and licking from the back to the ankle using jelly and her tongue..

After all the licking, was asked to prone in doggy position where she starts to lick and suck on my ass cheeks and my balls.. Next was her lying down and sucking your balls and dick...

Was asked to turn over, and she proceeded with using hot and cold water to suck on my nipples and dick.. Told her to cut short all the bullshit as i was getting numb to these services after all these years in china, and she started to give me a very very good BBBJ with tight suction! Told her when i was going to cum that i want to CIM and she obliged, sucking out all the sperm from my dick...

All this while i was busy rubbing on her tips and butt, and also playing with her clit, although she didn't really like me to touch her cunt..

She left to brush her teeth and wash up, came back after 5 mins and we started lying down on the bed, cuddling one another and she started to stroke my 2IC again.. Told her i am horny tonight and want another round, but she refused to blow for me again...

I started to hug her and licked her ears and neck which she started moaning sexily.. I then slide my hand down to her pussy, and started rubbing at her clit... I then climbed on top of her, and placed my 2IC outside of her panties, and started to use the tip of my dick to rub on her pussy and she got wet!

I then pulled down her panties but she refused to have sex with me there and then cos she is worried about people hearing her moaning (Sound proofing is really bad at the rooms there, but the good thing is nothing can be seen from outside as the rooms come with a sliding wooden door, with no windows)

In the end, she asked me to just place my rod outside of her pussy, while she clamped her legs tightly and asked me to simulate dry humping her pussy, it was abit dry at first but with her increasingly wet pussy, it made the pumping easier after a while.. Shot my load in between her thighs, then cleaned me and herself up.. Just nice, time's up and the phone goes ringing...

She demands me to meet her on her off day and fuck her crazy as she said that she had never tried a shaven dick and also one of my size.. I am not bragging about my 2IC, and i believe its just of an average size, so i believe its just her sweet talking...

Nice FR bro!

Seems like yanda quite bad in Foshan as well from my friend who is a local there.

Going to Guangzhou in Jan 2014 before CNY, hopefully yanda has cease by then.

By the way, as I will be reaching in the wee hours at about 3am, if I want to save on hotel, are there any sauna that can allow me to stay overnight and rest till the morning?

Thanks!
Old 09-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Hi lonely,

Thanks
Eg
i am in GZ during the fair changeover , see if i can join u guys for coffee
Old 09-10-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decove View Post
Nice FR bro!

Seems like yanda quite bad in Foshan as well from my friend who is a local there.

Going to Guangzhou in Jan 2014 before CNY, hopefully yanda has cease by then.

By the way, as I will be reaching in the wee hours at about 3am, if I want to save on hotel, are there any sauna that can allow me to stay overnight and rest till the morning?

Thanks!
Almost all the saunas offer that, but differs in price... IF you opt for a massage, most of the times, the entrance fee is waived.. If not, then be prepared to pay from 98rmb to 298rmb for entrance, which usually includes buffet and use of the facilities there like shower, steam bath, reclining chair in the main hall, where you can rest for the night...

Last edited by lonely_spirit; 10-10-2013 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks bro for info. In Gz now, will try it out if I have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_spirit View Post

Massage:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1