The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 23-10-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Diu!!! 5k per mth. Knn. $5k per mth I can go massage, squeeze neh neh, zhut zhut her, she zhut zhut me, HJ EVERYDAY. Or FJ everyday.

Still got balance to eat Hai Di Lao to recharge once a week on my off day.

Nabei, got demand for Man ML or not. I go interview. Maybe got rich auntie.
U can go and try lor.. haha..

There are alot of rich or ok uncle around to feed those ml de..
Old 23-10-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Yah. Singapore uncle all got cpf.
Maybe take CPF. Few hundred K. Sell HDB few hundred K.

My work place got uncle close to 60 yrs old. sell his big HDB buy another small HDB. Now pocket got 500k cash. Singaporean HDB really good for earning money. He say his cpf hit max limit one. Maybe he is one of those giving $5k a mth. Hahahaha.
Old 23-10-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
BigFatSYT is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yn86 View Post
@Babylone. Are u saying sora?
Yes. Got reviews?
Old 23-10-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylone View Post
Yes. Got reviews?

No choose hot oil no GQ. 90mins hot oil confirm got GQ 60mins not confirm. So prepare to pay around 200 per session if you want to try.
Old 23-10-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
No choose hot oil no GQ. 90mins hot oil confirm got GQ 60mins not confirm. So prepare to pay around 200 per session if you want to try.
I did tried her 90mins hot oil but no GQ. Thats why im asking is it only for regular? Not sure anyone tried her with GQ? Any circumstances will get GQ?
Old 23-10-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Sora, I think hit and miss
Sun - confirm don't have
Old 24-10-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Sun - confirm don't have
What do you mean hit and miss?
Old 24-10-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylone View Post
What do you mean hit and miss?
Means if have then lucky.
Otherwise she no mood pop GQ then unlucky.
Not worth anyway lah, 80+ piano massage then GQ now they asking for more and more. The kovan good days no more liao😕
Old 24-10-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Means if have then lucky.
Otherwise she no mood pop GQ then unlucky.
Not worth anyway lah, 80+ piano massage then GQ now they asking for more and more. The kovan good days no more liao😕
Kovan Lorahsoo non curtain mostly is $88 entry. +50.
Old 24-10-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 12
sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!sxem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Sun - confirm don't have
Sun only offers if you take hot oil. at least thats what happened to me.
Old 25-10-2021, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I nvr hear ML tell me they got money one. All everytime say no money one. Lol. I also tell them I save on food n clothes just to visit them. Always kana bully by employer. No choice have to work in sg. Only once a week can visit her. Very stressful in Singapore need to release the pressure. Hahaha.
This is the way
Old 25-10-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongkongkong View Post
Bro, can pm the location and damage please? Thanks in advance
Location been mentioned earlier, go spend sometimes read back.......heard some bro manage to unlock?
Old 30-10-2021, 10:43 AM
Samster

Yesterday ard 9.15pm, I walked in without booking Kovan mrt Station 700m radius. The reception ask me got booking? I said no. She said tonight all fully book. Really ah. Now alot of ppl not scared covid and are out again. In the end went to my regular place.
Old 30-10-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yesterday ard 9.15pm, I walked in without booking Kovan mrt Station 700m radius. The reception ask me got booking? I said no. She said tonight all fully book. Really ah. Now alot of ppl not scared covid and are out again. In the end went to my regular place.
We have to live w Covid. Matter of time bef most of us tiok just like flu. Importantly get ourselves vax to lower severe infection risk.
Old 30-10-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 4
Blad3Runner is a glorious beacon of lightBlad3Runner is a glorious beacon of lightBlad3Runner is a glorious beacon of lightBlad3Runner is a glorious beacon of lightBlad3Runner is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Probably due to lots of ppl destress from WFH. Plus many ppl working from home, so ml location at residential is more convenience as compared to those in central area.. Will make appointment..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1