The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
beanbean444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
no, cause when i was leaving the hotel, i saw another thai lady. similar white and dress, so thought you took her
How was your experience that day?
Old 15-11-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

please go refer to few post back....already stated there
Old 17-11-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
please go refer to few post back....already stated there
up for FR
Old 19-11-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 4
PapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant future

I was there few weeks ago and walked along the back alley behind JS and saw like 3 - 4 FL standing / squatting around (practicing safe distancing). After getting their customers they will go to the hotel at JM. There are some uncles waiting outside the hotel to get a clearer look of the ladies since it's better lighting compared to the back alley. (I believe so )

I approached 2 ladies and one quoted me $55 and the other quoted me $50. Both were upfront with their services telling me no Kissing, BJ with cap and 15 - 20 mins of service. Not the type of service I was looking for, but at least they were upfront and honest. In the end I left for supper, saving some money.

Looking at some FR written by fellow bros, I was lucky I didn't try them as some FL wore mask throughout the deed.

Last edited by PapaShark; 19-11-2020 at 12:11 PM.
Old 20-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 954 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Which are the better hotels around geylang? Thot of bringing a massage girl I met there for a bang. Does she need to register (PRC) or I alone register can already?
Old 21-11-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1675 / Power: 4
PapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant futurePapaShark has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuiltyvH View Post
Which are the better hotels around geylang? Thot of bringing a massage girl I met there for a bang. Does she need to register (PRC) or I alone register can already?
Yes, she will also need to register with her passport and work permit from my experience with ST hotel 2 weeks ago. I won't be surprised the procedure is stricter during this pandemic period.

The last I checked, most hotels at Geylang are housing Malaysians workers since the borders are closed but you can check with them again.
Old 21-11-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Lor 24 Hookers around the street

P2. Commercial sex comes with CD and face masks. Be saved!
Old 29-11-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
solowolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi can someone describe how the whole process is like when approaching these FLs ? not sure of what to expect, have only been patronising the OKTs in dome 1
Old 30-11-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 16
idiotkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyidiotkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolves View Post
hi can someone describe how the whole process is like when approaching these FLs ? not sure of what to expect, have only been patronising the OKTs in dome 1
Walk up to them, ask them what they offer.
Ladies who stand around Geylang usually are FLs
If you are ok, proceed.
Not ok? Move on and ask another one.
Go to hotel (payment either made by you or them)

Be brave, be direct, don’t humji and just stare at them until they walk away with someone else then cry father cry mother
Old 01-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
solowolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotkia View Post
If you are ok, proceed.

Be brave, be direct, don’t humji and just stare at them until they walk away with someone else then cry father cry mother
thanks bro might hunt on friday
Old 01-12-2020, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Billabongbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lai lai lets update some fr here thx
Old 01-12-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiotkia View Post
If you are ok, proceed.

Agree with you bro !
Old 02-12-2020, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Did a recce of this alley out of boredom. Found one bad girl type and face is lian-ish. Can see her face because she was smoking. Haha you can imagine her bad girl look with the cigarette on her fingers. Has tattoo on her collarbone.

Another guy fast hand fast leg took her. Body and face is definitely enough for you to release if that's all you need. Haha I would say for 50+15 bucks, it is a good deal during these times.
Old 02-12-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Went here to see a few times but however usually no girls around but many ah chek and ah neh standing around
Old 04-12-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Did a recce of this alley out of boredom. Found one bad girl type and face is lian-ish. Can see her face because she was smoking. Haha you can imagine her bad girl look with the cigarette on her fingers. Has tattoo on her collarbone.

Another guy fast hand fast leg took her. Body and face is definitely enough for you to release if that's all you need. Haha I would say for 50+15 bucks, it is a good deal during these times.
That's a waste bro. It would be useful information if have FR on her... Thanks for the update. Maybe I shall go explore again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1