The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-11-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10013 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Pat must be late 40s by now but she still maintains well last I seen her many months ago. Sigh even Petain also closed and affected by covid
she is early 50s
Old 19-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
she is early 50s
Well the Covid has probably put a stop to her long time career.
Hope she has transition to other jobs back home in Msia and stopped working in this line. Unless she really enjoys the sex otherwise it’s a tough way to earn money
Old 20-11-2020, 04:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 4
Tiger149 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTiger149 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really miss PT. Fuck Covid. Seems like it's really the end of Petain. Won't probably have the chance to pump Janet , FY and co again. I wish these solid aunties well in their future endeavours. Janet had given me the best bonks of my life in that room of hers. Last time scared to take Janet even though she smiled at me. Maybe due to her abit fierce look and that eyebrows of hers. Then I took the plunge when one day I saw she was very free. And ever since then, she has always been my no 1 target followed by either Sally or Aunty FY each time I'm at PT.
Old 20-11-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

think petain and jm also jialat haisss
Old 20-11-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 4
Veno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVeno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
think petain and jm also jialat haisss
Yea, now struggling, hopefully phase 3 will shed some hope.
Old 20-11-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

PT WLs r Malaysian. MOH and AV has plans for them to return on biz, if the time is right. P3 is not possible. New normal? Could be March 2021. If we can travel in and out of Spore w/o restriction.

By the way. Only Singaporeans Are Eligible And You Need Your SingPass To Redeem SingapoRediscovers Vouchers

To be eligible for the $100 SingapoRediscovers vouchers, you need to be at least 18 years old and a Singapore Citizen. The vouchers will be issued digitally via SingPass and you can redeem them from 1 December 2020 to 30 June 2021.

Do not claim this at budget hotels with FL.
Old 20-11-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Pat aka lady Macbeth is 50s. If faith have it in 2021. She back in biz and, I am her customers after 8 yrs. She is not active in her FB.
Old 20-11-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Pat aka lady Macbeth is 50s. If faith have it in 2021. She back in biz and, I am her customers after 8 yrs. She is not active in her FB.
she is but have other account
Old 22-11-2020, 01:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WarEagle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea when are this funland allow to open?
Old 22-11-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarEagle View Post
Any idea when are this funland allow to open?
Ask MOH at 1800-333-9999.
Old 22-11-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

I have been Pat's loyal customer for 20 years! Back then when she is still 30s, she was a hottie with those hard to come by pinkish nipples.. She is still hot now, but of course showing the eventual signs of aging as all of us are..
Old 23-11-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
I have been Pat's loyal customer for 20 years! Back then when she is still 30s, she was a hottie with those hard to come by pinkish nipples.. She is still hot now, but of course showing the eventual signs of aging as all of us are..
Thanks for your honest info
Old 23-11-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
everyone will age so its pretty understandable.
Old 23-11-2020, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wineglass2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by wudingfok View Post
Anyone know what happened to H14 R12 yen yen ? used to be my fav
Mine too bro. She has a nice pair of tits and ass. One of the woman who truly enjoys the cunnilingus I perform on her till she cums. Gonna miss her!
Old 25-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She does not allow customers to suck those nice pink nipples. If you did not mentioned I would have forgotten. She is slightly tanned and the pink nipples will be more emphasized.

Thanks bro nice memories... I only patronize her when she is in Petain, not so lucky to know her in paradiz HC days

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1