The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-11-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
newfacenewblood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dropped off the edge ultimately ... 😲😛😝😜

This masseuse works in a conducive and posh looking spa in the westerly-central but price tag would not cost you a limb and arm for sure. She is chio but a young MIlF. Hailed from CQ, PRC, 1.68m tall and slim. She insisted me not to remove the disposal brief ... I usually love to go nude in massage. I realized why only after the session. 😝

Her massage was excellent ... she spent a lot of time using dry kneading method if you opted for 60 mins and would only apply oil massage in the last 15/20 mins. Her teasing was heavenly as she made use of the disposal brief to tease me. Whilst in prone position, She slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, testicle, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. She knows very well which parts of my genital areas are highly sensitive to the touch. Damn bloody shiok! I was asked to flip over and she finally removed the brief completely. She continued to stimulate my v zone and when I was about to reach a point of no return, She gave me a heavenly HJ with oil without me prompting. She would hump (to mimic a rodeo fuck motion) as she HJ me to ejaculation. I unbra-ed and squeezed her full B cup tits. Her nips are beautiful. TBH I got one of the most intense cummation even though it was not fucking. The feeling was fantabulously shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi bro, can share ctc?
Old 27-11-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Bro, mind sharing this wonderful joint? Need a good old edging!
Old 27-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Cirp957 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pls pm me Contact? Thanks in advance
Old 27-11-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Cirp957 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

This masseuse works in a conducive and posh looking spa in the westerly-central but price tag would not cost you a limb and arm for sure. She is chio but a young MIlF. Hailed from CQ, PRC, 1.68m tall and slim. She insisted me not to remove the disposal brief ... I usually love to go nude in massage. I realized why only after the session. 😝

Her massage was excellent ... she spent a lot of time using dry kneading method if you opted for 60 mins and would only apply oil massage in the last 15/20 mins. Her teasing was heavenly as she made use of the disposal brief to tease me. Whilst in prone position, She slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, testicle, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. She knows very well which parts of my genital areas are highly sensitive to the touch. Damn bloody shiok! I was asked to flip over and she finally removed the brief completely. She continued to stimulate my v zone and when I was about to reach a point of no return, She gave me a heavenly HJ with oil without me prompting. She would hump (to mimic a rodeo fuck motion) as she HJ me to ejaculation. I unbra-ed and squeezed her full B cup tits. Her nips are beautiful. TBH I got one of the most intense cummation even though it was not fucking. The feeling was fantabulously shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro can pls pm me Contact? Thanks in advance
Old 27-11-2020, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 18
Mattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMattay2006 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried the hydrid massage recommend by bro Stevenash. Massage is good and the sensual massage is nice. Overall a good and relaxing massage
Old 27-11-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Enjoy,
MaXx
Bro do you mind to share the location and contacts?
Old 27-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 12
jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!jjknight is one of the Best!
Quote:

Enjoy,
MaXx
Hi Max, good review. Appreciate details so I can check her out. Thanks.
Old 27-11-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold

Can share ctc bro?
Old 27-11-2020, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
witryh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean99 View Post
Called n wish to book my regular Ml. Was told she is on leave and there is a local good therapist reporting for work. Fast hand fast leg booked for a session.
Her massage is very detail. No joke, it worth every single cent you pay for the session. From head all the way to sole, she take good care of it with good strength,
The fun part is her tits glided my face when she rubbed from my chest down to my tummy area. The sensual stroke she applied on my tummy make my didi damn hard..... she notice and tease me i got a long rob, without stopping her circular strokes on my tummy and 5 cm below. i wish she go further......hahahaha.
When she spread my leg open and put it on her thigh to give more intense teasing on my inner groin......gosh........the feel is on cloud nine. Slow glide in n out of pelvic area is alluring. When everything is done, she ask me to lay down on my front and went to bring out hot towel to remove the oil while massage my back , very service oriented. No happy ending but i went home a happy man. will rtf for 90 min in next session. Ask her to perform more teasing.
Hi bro , Can share contact ?
Old 28-11-2020, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 5
MeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMeetYourFapper is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Hi guys, not sure anyone of you try such hybrid massage before. Basically is a combination of thai and swedish oil massage.
I tried and totally enticed by it. This viet lady who performed this hybrid massage, told me she learn it online and fine tune it to perfection.
I took one hour massage and went into this cosy room. 1st 15 min, basically is thai massage technique , she use her fingers n palms to apply pressure on my acu points and rotate my join to release tension and stimulate senses. Follow by putting her knee onto my butt and rotate , the feel is quite good i must said.My didi press against the bed , kinda of sensational feeling .
After the thai massage, she continue the rest of 45 min with swedish oil massage.
Towel is removed and oil applied onto my body. She started off with my back and legs. she did it so comfy that i wanted to sleep. However the min she open up my leg and applied oil onto my groin n inned thigh, hand shoving in and out, brushing my balls ,Sensual hand manipulation i must said. my didi immediately stand hahahaha. totally cant sleep now, After that she applied more oil onto my butt and perform circulation pressing, slow and steady. Butt massage lover definitely will fall for it. time flies fast when one is enjoying...... she went out to take a hot towel and applied onto my body and massage again with the hot towel to remove the oil. Quite shiok i must said. Once my oil is completely removed, she took out a pillow and ask me to turn around. She performed a solid head massage to finish the whole session! damn it, i should take 90 min to enjoy the front edging body massage n teasing....

Hi ! Share contacts? I can share mine too
Old 28-11-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Humchipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have one in the north-west area. Found by luck.She's not that pretty, a golf and I believe not much bros here prefer. Straight for the kill or 45 min of sensitive area massage + prostate gland pressing. Her finger will fire in the hole and press a very sensitive spot while finishing the job. I need at least 5min of resting cos knees are shaking after unloading. Damage $50 massage +$50 fj or $50 massage + $30 hj. Cheap cos granny already.
Old 28-11-2020, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Humchipeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Any recommendations for full session edging?

To any bros who find my posting offensive I apologise first. Don't zapped me cos I already tio zap 3 times and of course I am not an advetiser or promoting any mp/spa. This is my own fr experienced.

Last edited by Humchipeng; 28-11-2020 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Spelling and grammar error
Old 30-11-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Doubledeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Enjoy,
MaXx

Bro, can share contact and location. Many thanks in advance
Old 01-12-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
spiritedflame is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
There's still lady L available in the east, she's an expert in edging torture massage that can leave me gasping for air for an entire period.

I tried the 90mins session with her too, I was pleasurably tortured that after 70mins I tapped out, I had like 70mins of non-stop orgasm and was sweating profusely.

The 60mins session was perfect timing. At her old place, she have this massage bed where it can incline upwards a little so I can enjoy her sexy deep V dress exposing half of her D cup boobs while performing edging at the same time.
Her skill was superb, she knows the entire sensual meridian points, veins and G-spot of a men that she can stop me from exploding and leave me dripping my pre-cum at her will.
She will then milk me for the entire 50mins till i dripped my pre-cum slowly while emptying my sac when it reaches the end of the session.

One of the best experience I ever had.

Charges are very competitive at $100 per hour and 90mins for $120.

Aside of edging, she also does very good finger pressing massage as well.

Please don't ask for contact, those who knows, knows.
Hi bro, can pls share contact? Thanks!
Old 01-12-2020, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattay2006 View Post
Tried the hydrid massage recommend by bro Stevenash. Massage is good and the sensual massage is nice. Overall a good and relaxing massage
Do u like the recept too?
i also enjoy going to this little spa for relaxation once a week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread